Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 156

Thread: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

  1. #131
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Results matter, not rhetoric.
    By "results" you mean "party affiliation."

  2. #132
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I think it's funny that Conservative argues Palin is qualified by pointing out how poorly qualified Obama is, and making comparisons... I mean, if I wanted to convince how good my Lexus was I wouldn't take it to a junkyard for comparison.
    Welcome to the two-party duopoly.

  3. #133
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

    Sorry, Tucker, but it isn't about distaste for Obama, it is about results. Give me something that Obama did that made the economy better because the results sure don't show it and that is all that matters, results, not rhetoric.

    You seem to read what you want to read so this is pointless. In 2012 Obama will have his results to run on and he will face only one other person, a Republican, that has a chance to win. I will hold Obama accountable for his results and right now there appear to be 12 possible candidates but who knows. Everyone of them is more qualified than Obama was and when that candidate surfaces I will view that candidate and Obama's record. There is no question that the qualifications of anyone of those 12 will look better than the Obama record unless he changes course like Clinton did. I think he is too much of an ideologue to do that thus the results will continue to be as bad as they are now and the GOP will be on record showing where they tried to make a difference.

    I don't like Obama policies as they are radical leftwing, pro govt. and anti business and anti growth. For those that hated Bush's results, how can you say Obama are better? Obama put Bush spending on steroids and with all that spending we have 4 million more unemployed. Suggest you take the blinders off and actually get the facts.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    By "results" you mean "party affiliation."
    No, I mean economic growth, job creation, national debt, and national security.

  5. #135
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I think it's funny that Conservative argues Palin is qualified by pointing out how poorly qualified Obama is, and making comparisons... I mean, if I wanted to convince how good my Lexus was I wouldn't take it to a junkyard for comparison.
    I love it, all this attention from a group of liberals who don't have a clue.

    Palin, Mayor and Governor

    Obama, Community Agitator and one term Senator who spent most of his time campaigning for the next job.

    Case closed

  6. #136
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I love it, all this attention from a group of liberals who don't have a clue.
    The only liberal on this thread for the past several pages has been liblady.

    Tilt at windmills much?

  7. #137
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    The only liberal on this thread for the past several pages has been liblady.

    Tilt at windmills much?
    If you don't want to be considered a liberal then don't defend Obama policies because his entire economic policy is liberal

  8. #138
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    If you don't want to be considered a liberal then don't defend Obama policies because his entire economic policy is liberal
    Why should anyone be debating Obama at all? This thread is about Sarah Palin.

  9. #139
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,477

    Re: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I asked you what Obama has done that you want me to give him credit for and didn't get an answer so try again. I supported Obama's surge in Afghanistan, too bad he waited three months and didn't send the commander what he requested. Also too bad that he fired the Afghanistan Commander, replaced him with his chosen commander then fired him only to bring back Bush's Commander.
    Obama hasn't done anything I really like.. I did not vote for him. Just because I think Palin is a horrible candidate, it doesn't mean I am a partisan hack like you.


    Stop projecting, I said that I didn't support TARP and stand by that, I did say that economists claim that TARP saved the economy, Warren Buffet claims that TARP saved the economy, and I rightly pointed out that was Bush's program, not Obama's.
    Pathetic.. backpeddle much?

    You said the credit for the improvement in the economy goes to Bush's TARP.

    So do you believe it saved the economy or not?

    Yes, he did and no he didn't extend TARP and in fact hasn't spent all the money from TARP as there is about 200 billion left. Nor did he apply repayment to the deficit. Stop buying what you are told and do some research, this is embarrassing.
    Brilliant.. I am half right and half wrong, and you're telling me to do research.

    Obama administration extends TARP deadline - Los Angeles Times

    Maybe you should do your own research, because it looks like your wrong and wrong.

    Now continue... go ahead and tell me that Obama's bailouts destroyed the economy while Bush's repaired the economy.. and all during Obama's admin.

  10. #140
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    Re: Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    you and most men. i'm sure she would be fine if you kept her mouth full.
    Wowwwwww....really? SO without knowing anything about her you assume she is a slut that would be happy if random men used her as a cum recepticle? So...if the same were said about oh...lets just say random unknown liberal lady politicians (or web blog posters) that would be acceptable?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •