Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Oh get over it. So he sucked giving a speech. Obama sucks at everything but giving speeches.
    Just to point out to just about everyone who thanked this post, what happened to all your claims that Obama is a terrible speech giver?

  2. #82
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,504

    Re: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Just to point out to just about everyone who thanked this post, what happened to all your claims that Obama is a terrible speech giver?
    Well, I'm not them and I can't speak for them, but the criticism I've seen is that he's terrible when he's off-Prompter, not in general.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  3. #83
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Well, I'm not them and I can't speak for them, but the criticism I've seen is that he's terrible when he's off-Prompter, not in general.
    To me results matter a lot more than rhetoric and it is his results that are a disaster and led to a historic election on Nov. 2. Bobby Jindal has double the popularity of Obama because of results not rhetoric. The American people want results, not rhetoric. Obama has given us rhetoric and negative results.

  4. #84
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    To me results matter a lot more than rhetoric and it is his results that are a disaster and led to a historic election on Nov. 2. Bobby Jindal has double the popularity of Obama because of results not rhetoric. The American people want results, not rhetoric. Obama has given us rhetoric and negative results.
    LOL.....good luck with that one. Care to explain why you loved GWB so much then? By your rationale....you should despise the man.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #85
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL.....good luck with that one. Care to explain why you loved GWB so much then? By your rationale....you should despise the man.
    Because the Bush results don't match the liberal rhetoric. Can't wait to see how the Republicans handle the disaster in your state due to rampant liberalism out of control.

  6. #86
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Because the Bush results don't match the liberal rhetoric. Can't wait to see how the Republicans handle the disaster in your state due to rampant liberalism out of control.
    You obviously don't follow California politics much. We've had a Republican Governor for most of the last two decades. Now the DEMOCRATS are in charge...and you are right....its time to clean up the mess that the GOP Governors have done.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #87
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Because the Bush results don't match the liberal rhetoric. Can't wait to see how the Republicans handle the disaster in your state due to rampant liberalism out of control.
    What exactly are those results that you seem to think are so great? I'm looking forward to some "creative" writing from you.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #88
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You obviously don't follow California politics much. We've had a Republican Governor for most of the last two decades. Now the DEMOCRATS are in charge...and you are right....its time to clean up the mess that the GOP Governors have done.
    You know about as much about California politics as you do Federal Politics, your state legislature runs the state, not the Governor.

  9. #89
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    What exactly are those results that you seem to think are so great? I'm looking forward to some "creative" writing from you.
    Economic growth, job creation, national security prior to the Democrats taking control of Congress.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Bobby Jindal hammers Barack Obama in new book

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You know about as much about California politics as you do Federal Politics, your state legislature runs the state, not the Governor.
    He slept at a Holiday Inn Express once.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •