Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 301

Thread: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

  1. #211
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Tell me what economic policy Obama has put in place that he deserves credit for? Do results matter in your world?
    now now..dont divert or try to change the topic...exactly what is wrong with the obama cuts?? how is he playing 'favorites' ? are not people buying houses, cars, saving energy, getting an education a good thing for everyone? good for the economy? i thought people buying homes/cars kept people employed, created jobs....and isnt getting an education a good thing? isnt a well educated populace what employers constantly say they want, even need? that it is something we need to stay competitive? if thats the case, isnt education something we should aid in ? isnt it something we should encourage, both in our words and in practice?

  2. #212
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    now now..dont divert or try to change the topic...exactly what is wrong with the obama cuts?? how is he playing 'favorites' ? are not people buying houses, cars, saving energy, getting an education a good thing for everyone? good for the economy? i thought people buying homes/cars kept people employed, created jobs....and isnt getting an education a good thing? isnt a well educated populace what employers constantly say they want, even need? that it is something we need to stay competitive? if thats the case, isnt education something we should aid in ? isnt it something we should encourage, both in our words and in practice?
    In 2003, President Bush signed into law a large tax cut for all "net taxpayers."

    Bush Tax Cuts Vs Obama Stimulus Package - The 12 Following Months of Each

  3. #213
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    now now..dont divert or try to change the topic...exactly what is wrong with the obama cuts?? how is he playing 'favorites' ? are not people buying houses, cars, saving energy, getting an education a good thing for everyone? good for the economy? i thought people buying homes/cars kept people employed, created jobs....and isnt getting an education a good thing? isnt a well educated populace what employers constantly say they want, even need? that it is something we need to stay competitive? if thats the case, isnt education something we should aid in ? isnt it something we should encourage, both in our words and in practice?
    I have no problem giving aid for education but don't call it a tax cut and tout it as a benefit to the economy. It is a transfer of payments to those who pay taxes to those that may or may not. Bush gave a real tax cut, not targeted ones that require a certain activity.

  4. #214
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    In 2003, President Bush signed into law a large tax cut for all "net taxpayers."

    Bush Tax Cuts Vs Obama Stimulus Package - The 12 Following Months of Each
    lol...dont divert, answer the question(s) that have been put before you, or maybe you should retire from the thread if you don't wish to answer.

  5. #215
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    lol...dont divert, answer the question(s) that have been put before you, or maybe you should retire from the thread if you don't wish to answer.
    Read the link, it answers the question you raised.

  6. #216
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have no problem giving aid for education but don't call it a tax cut and tout it as a benefit to the economy. It is a transfer of payments to those who pay taxes to those that may or may not. Bush gave a real tax cut, not targeted ones that require a certain activity.
    again, what is wrong with what obama put forward? should we not encourage certain activities? better education allows you to find better job, make more money, which in turn, allows you to pay more in taxes.....buying a home/car keeps people in the construction and auto industries employed, which means they are making money and paying taxes...this is a good thing right? everyone working, more people paying taxes to support our infrastructure? i look at what obama put forward as an investment.

  7. #217
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Read the link, it answers the question you raised.
    i don't want your link, i want you to answer, in your own words...

  8. #218
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    again, what is wrong with what obama put forward? should we not encourage certain activities? better education allows you to find better job, make more money, which in turn, allows you to pay more in taxes.....buying a home/car keeps people in the construction and auto industries employed, which means they are making money and paying taxes...this is a good thing right? everyone working, more people paying taxes to support our infrastructure? i look at what obama put forward as an investment.
    How have those results worked out for you? Let's see how it worked out for the majority in this country, Ohio turned into a Red state. Thanks President Obama. Guess the people didn't see it your way

  9. #219
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    i don't want your link, i want you to answer, in your own words...
    My words are idential to those in the link, Obama lied about 95% of the people getting a tax cut and the Bush tax cuts were actual cuts to all taxpayers. that says it all

  10. #220
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    How have those results worked out for you? Let's see how it worked out for the majority in this country, Ohio turned into a Red state. Thanks President Obama. Guess the people didn't see it your way
    is what i asked you that difficult to come up with a response?? sure looking that way....the question has been asked several times now, in several different ways...please respond in your own words, and on topic to the question asked....

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •