Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 301

Thread: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

  1. #201
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Selective tax cuts that aren't really tax cuts, you have do something in order for the liberals to allow you to benefit. Home buyer credit is a reduction of the cost of that loan so how is that a tax cut? Credits for college tuition is a reduction in the cost of going to college thus not a tax cut, home energy credit is a cost savings for spending money to upgrade your home insulation, sales tax reduction? Since sales taxes are state revenue issues tax deductions reduce the price of the car and aren't tax reductions. You don't seem to really understand what a tax reduction is.
    oh, i understand perfectly well, just using your terminology...again, what is wrong with these...if your planning on buying a home/car, you were probably going to buy one regardless if you were going to receive any kind of benefit..

  2. #202
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I understand why you want to divert from the spending of Obama
    I am not, I am understanding that presidents as part of their job travel, and accepting of it instead of creating a stupid whine about it. I understand why you are diverting from answering uncomfortable questions though.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #203
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right, all those expensive tax funded trips at that exclusive Crawford, TX five star hotel.
    anyone come up with something legit to base all this 'selective outrage' on? no??? thought not

  4. #204
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right, all those expensive tax funded trips at that exclusive Crawford, TX five star hotel.
    Those trips actually where fairly expensive, and where not part of a presidents job. Traveling overseas to meet with other world leaders is part of a presidents job, and also expensive. See how selective your outrage is?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #205
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Selective tax cuts that aren't really tax cuts, you have do something in order for the liberals to allow you to benefit. Home buyer credit is a reduction of the cost of that loan so how is that a tax cut? Credits for college tuition is a reduction in the cost of going to college thus not a tax cut, home energy credit is a cost savings for spending money to upgrade your home insulation, sales tax reduction? Since sales taxes are state revenue issues tax deductions reduce the price of the car and aren't tax reductions. You don't seem to really understand what a tax reduction is.
    So it's only a tax cut if you decide it is, even if taxes are actually reduced.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #206
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    oh, i understand perfectly well, just using your terminology...again, what is wrong with these...if your planning on buying a home/car, you were probably going to buy one regardless if you were going to receive any kind of benefit..
    this discussion serves absolutely nothing, you prefer the Obama tax cut to the Bush tax cuts? Says it all.

  7. #207
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    ! Barack Obama's statement to an economic advisor that led to an economy that generated 4 million more unemployed and 3 trillion to the debt.
    That is impressive. Obama and Summers are now solely responsible for the unemployment rate and debt. Do you have any other gems to share with us?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #208
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    this discussion serves absolutely nothing, you prefer the Obama tax cut to the Bush tax cuts? Says it all.
    unlike you, i'm not using whether the person in office has an (R) or a (D) in front of their name to judge the cuts.....if obama does something, its bad, that has been your pattern and probably always will be....i see nothing inherently wrong with the cuts/reductions that obama made.

  9. #209
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That is impressive. Obama and Summers are now solely responsible for the unemployment rate and debt. Do you have any other gems to share with us?
    Not surprising you ignored the post I was responding to.

  10. #210
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    unlike you, i'm not using whether the person in office has an (R) or a (D) in front of their name to judge the cuts.....if obama does something, its bad, that has been your pattern and probably always will be....i see nothing inherently wrong with the cuts/reductions that obama made.
    Tell me what economic policy Obama has put in place that he deserves credit for? Do results matter in your world?

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •