Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 301

Thread: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

  1. #141
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, that was all Bush's fault? Including repealling Glass-Steagal?
    This was an absolutely amazing action on the part of GW Bush as he did all this as a sitting Governor of a state, for the first time in U.S. History, LOL.

  2. #142
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right and Congress wasn't under the control of Democrats when it happened thus they didn't have anything to do with it. It did indeed happened DURING the Administration of GW Bush WHEN the Democrats CONTROLLED Congress. I am still waiting for you to explain how a recession ended in June 2009 yet every month of 2010 with the exception of last month that unemployment grew on a month to month basis with all that Stimulus spending?

    There is no way you can inherit something you helped create.

    So even after six years of Republican total control they could not build a very strong foundation for Americas future prosperity

  3. #143
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So even after six years of Republican total control they could not build a very strong foundation for Americas future prosperity
    BEA.gov shows prosperity from 2003-2006, suggest you read the actual economic results. Doubt that you have any interest in doing that however as you prefer citing false facts such as the 25 billion dollar TX budget gap for 2012-2013, LOL. Amazing how you buy the rhetoric that makes you look foolish.

  4. #144
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,739

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    apdst

    And, that was all Bush's fault? Including repealling Glass-Steagal?
    Neither I or anyone else alleged that. Why would you bring it up then?

    If you read the entire article, there is plenty in there to indict the administration of George W. Bush. The fact that Bill Clinton signed the repeal of Glass-Steagal puts some of the blame on him also. I previously mentioned that

    this is a wonderful source that spares none of the participants.

  5. #145
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    BEA.gov shows prosperity from 2003-2006, suggest you read the actual economic results. Doubt that you have any interest in doing that however as you prefer citing false facts such as the 25 billion dollar TX budget gap for 2012-2013, LOL. Amazing how you buy the rhetoric that makes you look foolish.
    So they did not build a very strong foundation for America's FUTURE prosperity.

  6. #146
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So they did not build a very strong foundation for America's FUTURE prosperity.
    They did indeed build a foundation that the Democrats had no interest in keeping as they were more interested in regaining the WH than doing the job required to keep the economy moving. The American people spoke last Tuesday but apparently the liberal left didn't get the message.

  7. #147
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right and Congress wasn't under the control of Democrats when it happened thus they didn't have anything to do with it. It did indeed happened DURING the Administration of GW Bush WHEN the Democrats CONTROLLED Congress. I am still waiting for you to explain how a recession ended in June 2009 yet every month of 2010 with the exception of last month that unemployment grew on a month to month basis with all that Stimulus spending?

    There is no way you can inherit something you helped create.
    Congress didn't cause the housing bubble burst or the financial meltdown. And the recession is not directly connected to employment, its about GDP growth. Two very separate and distinct things. Have you ever heard of a jobless recovery? Apparently not!!! BTW, it funny that you want to claim results for Bush were bad because he inherited a recession from Clinton but you don't want to do the same here for Obama. Hypocrisy reins.


  8. #148
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,253

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Congress didn't cause the housing bubble burst or the financial meltdown. And the recession is not directly connected to employment, its about GDP growth. Two very separate and distinct things. Have you ever heard of a jobless recovery? Apparently not!!! BTW, it funny that you want to claim results for Bush were bad because he inherited a recession from Clinton but you don't want to do the same here for Obama. Hypocrisy reins.
    You continue in a state of denial. The difference between when Bush took office and when Obama took office is quite stark, Bush was a sitting governor and had nothing to do with the economy he inherited, Obama was a sitting Senator and helped create the mess he claims he inherited. Your love for Obama is quite telling as you continue to buy the rhetoric that is completely void of reality and completely ignores civics.

    Name for me one economic accomplisment of Obama's that this country should be proud of? Seems the majority in this country don't see it like you do except for the people on the Left Coast. Flyover country gets it, 682 GOP legislators taking Democrat seats and 65 House members now put the GOP in the majority, and 6 more Senate seats with more to come in 2012 says it all. You, however, don't appear to grasp what really happened last Tuesday.

  9. #149
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,739

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Conservative,

    are you at all familiar with the term "argumentum ad populum"?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

  10. #150
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama's India Trip (VIDEO)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You continue in a state of denial. The difference between when Bush took office and when Obama took office is quite stark, Bush was a sitting governor and had nothing to do with the economy he inherited, Obama was a sitting Senator and helped create the mess he claims he inherited. Your love for Obama is quite telling as you continue to buy the rhetoric that is completely void of reality and completely ignores civics.

    Name for me one economic accomplisment of Obama's that this country should be proud of? Seems the majority in this country don't see it like you do except for the people on the Left Coast. Flyover country gets it, 682 GOP legislators taking Democrat seats and 65 House members now put the GOP in the majority, and 6 more Senate seats with more to come in 2012 says it all. You, however, don't appear to grasp what really happened last Tuesday.
    blah, blah, blah, Bull****.


Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •