Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 251

Thread: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

  1. #101
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,272
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    All you had to do was watch the Restoring Sanity rally to see where the honor was lost or the Oct 4 rally OneNationTogetehr and see what honor was lost. You choose not to see so watch the elections tomorrow and maybe that will wake you up to the feelings of the majority in this country.
    If I have honor. It cannot be taken away from me. I will retain that honor forever for which I have earned.

    Just because a black dude with a (D) next to his name is elected, does not mean you, or anyone else "loses" honor.

    Tell me once again. How has honor been lost? And why does a dude named Glenn Beck have to restore it? And how did he actually restore it?

    I'm sorry once again... the "Majority" of the country... Yep whatever dude.

  2. #102
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,356

    Re: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    All you had to do was watch the Restoring Sanity rally to see where the honor was lost or the Oct 4 rally OneNationTogetehr and see what honor was lost. You choose not to see so watch the elections tomorrow and maybe that will wake you up to the feelings of the majority in this country.
    So if you can see the examples of where the honor was lost at the Restoring Sanity rally, then didn't Beck fail

  3. #103
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    If I have honor. It cannot be taken away from me. I will retain that honor forever for which I have earned.

    Just because a black dude with a (D) next to his name is elected, does not mean you, or anyone else "loses" honor.

    Tell me once again. How has honor been lost? And why does a dude named Glenn Beck have to restore it? And how did he actually restore it?

    I'm sorry once again... the "Majority" of the country... Yep whatever dude.
    What honor? The honor that comes from accomplishing something yourself, for results coming from accepting personal responsibility, for having pride in your country, for doing things on your own without that so called liberal help, for accepting a small central govt. and the benefits you generate for yourself and your personal help for those truly in need.

    Bringing people together for a non political rally is what Beck did and the attitude of that crowd restored honor compared to the signs of the Returning Sanity rally, to the negative rhetoric of the Democrats today facing a crushing defeat tomorrow

  4. #104
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    the feelings of the majority in this country.
    ...are that we want both sides to shut the **** up and stop treating their fellow Americans like enemies..
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  5. #105
    Student Johnny DooWop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Right
    Last Seen
    11-02-10 @ 02:28 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    290

    Re: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Only if you want to ignore the results from 2003-2007 when there was 52 months of strong economic growth and job creation. The people bought the rhetoric that you are trying to sell the public today and the results speak for themselves. Democrats took control of Congress and were more interested in regaining the WH than working to prevent the recession they helped create.

    Did you see GW Bush throw out the first pitch last night in Arlington and the reception he got? Did you see the Ohio Polls that have Bush more popular today than Obama? The American people have "buyer's remorse" and we will see that reality tomorrow.
    I can see your point. 2003-2007 was great political leadership by the President and congress. They increased the deficit to unprecedented levels, conducted the worst mismanagement of a war ever seen in the history of this country, and allowed an artificial housing bubble to grow to outrageous levels. Give me 8 more years of that!
    I'll keep my guns, freedom and money, you can keep the change.

    Math equation for soldiers: M+16=0 terrorist

  6. #106
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

    Quote Originally Posted by marduc View Post
    ...are that we want both sides to shut the **** up and stop treating their fellow Americans like enemies..
    Now all you need is a couple of brain-dead camera whores to prance and clown in front of the camera and about a dozen porta-potties and you too can have a rally on the Mall!

  7. #107
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny DooWop View Post
    I can see your point. 2003-2007 was great political leadership by the President and congress. They increased the deficit to unprecedented levels, conducted the worst mismanagement of a war ever seen in the history of this country, and allowed an artificial housing bubble to grow to outrageous levels. Give me 8 more years of that!
    Again, facts always get in the way of your rhetoric, deficits in 2003-2007 were much less than the deficits of 2007-2008 and over half the deficits of 2009-2010. Amazing how actual facts get in the way of your opinion as you continue to buy rhetoric. Think that Democrats had no impact on the artificial housing bubble? Looks like the public is fed up with the actual results Obama has generated and we shall see tomorrow.

    Fiscal year (begins 10/01 of prev. year)

    Value % of GDP

    2001 $144.5 billion 1.4%
    2002 $409.5 billion 3.9%
    2003 $589.0 billion 5.5%
    2004 $605.0 billion 5.3%
    2005 $523.0 billion 4.3%
    2006 $536.5 billion 4.1%
    2007 $459.5 billion 3.4%
    2008 $962.2 billion 6.6%
    2009 $1785.6 billion 12.5%
    2010 $1471.0 billion (est.)10.0%
    Last edited by Conservative; 11-01-10 at 03:07 PM.

  8. #108
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,335
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Which has exactly what to do with him singing "Peace Train" at the rally?
    With thousands of artists... thousands... they select The One who defended the Fatwa on Rushdie.
    This... for a rally "to restore sanity".

    ROTFLMFAO.
    Retarded.

    Now... Leibowitz might have done it because he's a Jew and Cat is a Muslim... and wanted to make an under-the-radar political statement to the terror radikals in the world... no hard feelings about their threats and idiocy... but he could have done that on his show.

    Do you remember what happened in America when Yusuf Stevens defended the Fatwa?

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 11-01-10 at 03:09 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  9. #109
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,356

    Re: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    With thousands of artists... thousands... they select The One who defended the Fatwa on Rushdie.
    This... for a rally "to restore sanity".

    ROTFLMFAO.
    Retarded.

    Now... Leibowitz might have done it because he's a Jew and Cat is a Muslim... and wanted to make an under-the-radar political statement to the terror radikals in the world... no hard feelings about their threats and idiocy... but he could have done that on his show.

    Do you remember what happened in America when he defended the Fatwa?

    .
    I'm pretty sure it had more to do with his song being called Peace Train, and Ozzy's song being called Crazy Train, and the dichotomy that it brings with the whole Sanity vs Fear thing, that was the biggest gag of the rally.

  10. #110
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rally to Restore Sanity attendance estimated at 215,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I'm pretty sure it had more to do with his song being called Peace Train, and Ozzy's song being called Crazy Train, and the dichotomy that it brings with the whole Sanity vs Fear thing, that was the biggest gag of the rally.
    Yeah. Hilarious gag.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •