Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

    For someone like me who is NOT monogamous, you might seem weird. Does that make sense?
    Am I talking to another 'gender binary society'-type person now?


    And exactly what harm is there in letting the kid dress up like a girl?
    As you say, harm is a relative measure. In terms of not caring what kind of condition his fetish could be a symptom of (or any peculiar way it manifests itself), none at all.

    Has he been looked at, I wonder? Is there something up with him or is he otherwise normal but just going through some kind of phase?



    Why is he more likely to be exploited and abused because he dresses like a girl?
    There are perverts out there enough as it is.

    But I don't know. Maybe the morality-softening, gender-bending sexual revoltion's passed most of us by:

    Paedophile escapes jail for abusing girl, 11, after judge says 'she welcomed sex' | Mail Online

    Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile | Mail Online



    Because you're doing such a fantastic job of it now.
    What, saying I wouldn't want to see the strange kid punched?

  2. #22
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    Am I talking to another 'gender binary society'-type person now?




    As you say, harm is a relative measure. In terms of not caring what kind of condition his fetish could be a symptom of (or any peculiar way it manifests itself), none at all.

    Has he been looked at, I wonder? Is there something up with him or is he otherwise normal but just going through some kind of phase?





    There are perverts out there enough as it is.

    But I don't know. Maybe the morality-softening, gender-bending sexual revoltion's passed most of us by:

    Paedophile escapes jail for abusing girl, 11, after judge says 'she welcomed sex' | Mail Online

    Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile | Mail Online





    What, saying I wouldn't want to see the strange kid punched?
    Wait. How is dressing like a girl a fetish?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

    There seems to be a consensus, as a quick Google search proves.


    Prepare to dive:
    Even adult women dressing as girls is a fetish!
    Last edited by Goshin; 11-01-10 at 07:50 PM.

  4. #24
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,196

    Re: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    There seems to be a consensus, as a quick Google search proves.


    Prepare to dive:
    Even adult women dressing as girls is a fetish!

    Moderator's Warning:
    Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves Please do not post links to porn sites, or places that might be considered porn sites.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

    Wait. How is dressing like a girl a fetish?
    There's also this: Differences between a fetish lover, a cross-dresser and a transvestite - by Amanda Fox - Helium

    It can seem like there is a world of difference in all this but the reality is this is nothing more than a subset of fethisitic behavior.
    (Not a porn site by the way!)


    And the very fact the last post was edited can prove what this sort of thing can lead to if you get exploited. It's a murky little world and it's not unreasonable to protect kids from it until they reach the age where you just can't.

  6. #26
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

    If I was a parent of a gay kid, I wouldve pulled my kid out of that system immediately.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  7. #27
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,362
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    There's also this: Differences between a fetish lover, a cross-dresser and a transvestite - by Amanda Fox - Helium



    (Not a porn site by the way!)


    And the very fact the last post was edited can prove what this sort of thing can lead to if you get exploited. It's a murky little world and it's not unreasonable to protect kids from it until they reach the age where you just can't.
    I wonder if the author is an expert on the subject...

    In the past I have been everything from a small time child actor (Commercials only), to the owner/operator of a sports memorabilia store. Sports has always been a passion in my life and I have had the pleasure of competing at the Division I level in both track and cross country. I was a meteorologist with the USAF working primarily in severe weather forecasting, and later in atmospheric research on the private side.
    Looks like that is a no.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #28
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaad View Post
    It is my opinion that such people are a throwback to a time when Christianity suffered fewer challenges to it's authority from the sciences and other rational movements. He is a picture of what we can expect, a reminder, if we allow Christianity to go unchallenged. The impulse to cruelty is strong in the human condition. The use of religion in is furtherance sees it at it's most insidious. The only defense: the rejection of claims with no objective evidence.
    funny how everyone takes advantage of these situations to bash christianity. muslims are against homosexuality too but I don't see you jumping on the bash muslim band wagon. Just as this one person does not speak for the school board...he also does not speak for all christians.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

    Looks like that is a no.
    A much deeper problem then, if we take that as an insinuation that she's automatically wrong. (Who's to say she didn't research?) But it looks as if she isn't, otherwise we would have had a counter-link to prove it, rather than an insinuation.

    As I say, did he have a psychologist give him the once-over? (Maybe even a psychiatrist for that matter.)



    Muslims are against homosexuality too but I don't see you jumping on the bash muslim band wagon.
    Indeed. Liberal-Leftist types just like to bash established Western culture. For example, they still think Western whites should put rods to their backs over a slave trade only a tiny rich few of our ancestors had anything to do with at best, yet the Islamic slave trade continues to this day and there's not a whimper of protest.
    Last edited by Republic_Of_Public; 11-01-10 at 08:21 PM.

  10. #30
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,362
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    A much deeper problem then, if we take that as an insinuation that she's automatically wrong. (Who's to say she didn't research?) But it looks as if she isn't, otherwise we would have had a counter-link to prove it, rather than an insinuation.

    As I say, did he have a psychologist give him the once-over? (Maybe even a psychiatrist for that matter.)
    I did not claim she was wrong, only that she is not credible.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •