List of Islamic atrocities...
(BY NO MEANS COMPLETE!)
1) 5 Islamic wars against Israel
2) Beslan massacre
3) September 11th attacks
4) Madrid Train bombings
5) July 7th bombings
6) Black September
7) Bombing of UN HQ in Algiers and Baghdad
8) Sectarian violence between Sunni's and Shia's
9) Christian school children mutilated by Muslim gangs in Indonesia
10) USS Cole attacks
11) Munich Olympics murder
12) Bombing of US Barracks in Beirut
13) US African embassy bombings
14) Lockerbie Air disaster
15) Bali, Sinai, Phillipines and Turkey bombings
16) Destruction of personal property and murder after Muhhammed cartoons (50, predominantly non-Muslims killed)
17) Gang wars between Hamas and Fatah
18) Number of honour killings in the name of Islam
19) Mass genocide of Armenians, before and during WW1
20) Genocide of native Abbsyrian's, Churches bombed and attacked throughout Baghdad.
21) Genocide of Kurds
22) Genocide of Christian Sudanese
23) Thai and Indonesian non-Muslims slaughtered and beheaded in mass numbers
24) 10,000 Cars burnt in France, Muslim Immigrants rioting alongside far-left
25) Pro-Nazi chants at "Pro-Gaza/Palestine demo's across the world
26) Muslim gang rapes in Australia and Britain
27) Kidnapping and beheadings of journalists and foreign aid workers shown on the net
28) Trans-Arab slavery
29) Six thousand Jews were massacred in Fez of Morocco in 1033.
30) Hundreds of Jews were killed between 1010 and 1013 near Cordoba and other parts of Muslim Spain and an entire Jewish community of 4000 in Grenada was annihilated in 1066.
31) There were massacres of the Spanish Christians in and around Seville. Al-Hakim biamr Illah gave orders that the Churches of his dominions should be destroyed. A Muslim historian records that over 30,000 churches built by the Greeks in Egypt, Syria and elsewhere were destroyed, their contents seized and sold in the markets and lands confiscated.
32) Looting and destruction of many monasteries in Egypt while fleeing the Abbasid army. In the sacking of Euphesus in 781, 7,000 Greeks were taken captives and were deported en masse.
33) After the Islamic capture of Port of Debal in 712, the Muslim army slaughtered the inhabitants over three days and the priests of the temples were massacred.
34) 11th century also saw the barbaric assault of Sultan Mahmud of Ghazni on Hindustan starting in 1000 CE. He launched 17 plundering, looting and slave-taking expeditions to India. Sultan Mahmuds secretary, gloats in his official chronicle that after attacking Waihind in November 1001 CE, Mahmuds army slaughtered 15,000 fighting men in splendid action before capturing 500,000 men and women as slaves.
35) In 1195 when Raja Bhim was attacked by Aibak's Islamic army, he captured 20,000 slaves. In Aibaks attack of Kalinjar in 1202, 50,000 slaves were captured. During Aibaks rule of 20 Lunar years, he captured Hansi, Meerut, Delhi, Ranthambhor and Kol, which accompanied similar massacres, destruction and slave-taking.
36) The riots of 1321 in Cairo, in which several churches were destroyed, which in turn, set on destruction of churches throughout Egypt resulting in desecration of more than 50 churches.
37) In 1400, Timur devastated the country in and around Tifflis. In 1403, he returned to Tifflis to devastate the country again and destroyed the 700 large villages and minor towns, massacred the inhabitant and razed the Churches to the ground. Amir Timur thoroughly and systematically destroyed the Christians and as a result.
38) At Sivas, 4,000 Christians were buried alive; at Tus, there were 10,000 victims. Historians estimate the number of dead at Saray to be 100,000; at Baghdad 90,000 and at Isfahan 70,000
39) Over in Constantinople, Sultan Mehemet unleashed utter barbarism. When Constantinople fell to the Muslim army, the Sultan allowed his soldiers to massacre the population for three days.
40) In 1617 and 1622, the Jews of Persia were declared apostates and suffered a wave of forced conversion and persecution by Islamic supremacists
41) persecution of the Zoroastrians got worse in the 17th century. Persecutions included levying extra hefty taxes, frequent looting of their homes and properties, forcing them to wear distinctive clothing, prohibiting building new houses or repairing old ones.
42) 500-600 thousand people were killed during the rule of Akbar and Jahangir in India
43) in 1658, Akbar's great grandson Aurangzeb ascended the throne. He instituted Islamic Sharia as the ruling principle, reintroduced Jizya and launched a Jihadi campaign of forced conversion of the non-Muslims and destruction of non-Muslim religious institutions. Aurangzebs rule saw destruction of nearly 10,000 Hindu, Jain and Buddhist temples. In the campaign of 1679-1680, 123 temples were destroyed in Udaipur, 63 in Chittor, 66 in Jaipur