Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 200

Thread: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

  1. #71
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,159

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Moderator's Warning:
    Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool This thread is being monitored closely, and all participants are warned to mind their manners carefully. Discuss the topic, not each other. Avoid inflammatory statements that might be considered trolling. Don't respond to flaming/trolling: report it instead. This is a sensitive topic and should be handled carefully, like dynamite.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by julietsm View Post
    But of course, Christians are just vile:

    Number of suicide bombers: 0
    Number of terrorists 0
    Number of Inbred Christinas: 0

    Hmm. So Christians are evil? Please, by all means, remind us of all the atrocities Christians have done.
    Of course the Crusades are going to be in there, but let me just begin by saying that Christians HAVE NO REASON FOR FEELING GUILTY ABOUT THE CRUSADES.
    IMPERIALIST ISLAM WAS TAKING OUR LANDS AND WE WERE FIGHTING TO GET THEM BACK. WE NEVER TRIED TO TAKE YOUR LANDS, WE SIMPLY WANTED OUR LANDS THAT YOU WERE OCCUPYING BACK. SO PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS WAS IN ANY WAY "EVIL"?
    Also, since violence is inherent in your 'religion' (and I use the term loosely) any Christian that behaves in an unChristian manner connot be a Christian, it's as simple as that. Jesus Christ said that we are to imitate Him, and that the Holy Spirit would enable us to do so. Anyone acting in a hateful or violent manner simply does not have the Holy Spirit and therefore is not a Christian.
    That is the big differrence between true godliness and lawlessness. The man of God will not commit heinous sins like pedophilia or murder.
    In fact, the "fruits of the spirit" are listed in the Bible and Jesus said "you can tell a tree by it's fruit":
    "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control; against these things there is no law."

    I would have to say that Islam is antithetical to Christian values.
    And you can get all this informtion in Galatians 5:22-23.

    Can you name me just ONE of those 'fruits' that is displayed by Muslims? I debate them regularly, and the most I can get out of them are ad hominem attacks or the mentioning of the Crusades, which was ARE NOT ABOUT TO APOLOGISE FOR.

    Oh, and the Catholic priests that you like to bring up are NOT CHRISTIAN. Jesus Christ said he came to be our High Priest, thus doing away with the priesthood. Catholics and Chrisitans are two different things.

    Could we please have that list of atrocities?
    That's a very convenient argument, Christians can do no wrong because anyone who does wrong is not a Christian. And then go further to state the entire Catholic Church is not really Christian, well jeez just who do you count as Christian? Not Orthodox Christians either I imagine?
    How about another Bible passage for you. Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
    I'd ask you to show me in the Bible where God gives anyone the power of judgment over another.
    Last edited by Wiseone; 12-18-10 at 01:51 PM.

  3. #73
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,505

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Ah -- the hypocrisy.

    If one out of a million Americans are the product of inbreeding they are called hillbillies. If one out of three Arabs are such, they are defended for it.
    Well.. that is what happens when you stereotype..

    I am sure some Muslims have inbred.. but the Muslim world is so big, it's not necessary. I know there is inbreeding in Amish communities because it's a small population. On top of that inbreeding was once pretty common in general. Bach, Edgar Allen Poe, Hitler, and Einstein were all reportedly inbred or married one of their cousins..

  4. #74
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,505

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Priests aren't Christian.. that is news

    julietsm which church do you belong to?

  5. #75
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Actually, the map Hateuy posted reflects accurate statistics as generated from demographic studies.

    No stereotyping involved, only facts.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #76
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You're like a broken record at this point. There's a list of Christian atrocities equally long. Christians are EVIL!!!1!
    equally long? I have my doubts so, can you please post it for me?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  7. #77
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,960
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    equally long? I have my doubts so, can you please post it for me?
    Here ya go buddy




    Here

    Here
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  8. #78
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,505

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Acting like bin Laden is some type of leader of the Muslim faith is like saying Fred Phelps, Rev Jim Jones, and Church of Jesus Christ-Christian (Aryan Nation) accurately represent the Christian faith.. atrocities can be committed in the name of any religion. If you really look into the history of American slavery, you'll find all kinds of examples of preachers using verses from the bible to justify slavery and control slaves through religion... the Moron church is especially controversial (even with their beliefs towards Native Americans)..

    Why was Pius XII accused of being Hitler's Pope? Why was "God with us" inscribed on Nazi belt buckles and other Nazi propaganda?

    The debate is endless..

    Stop acting like one religion is pure and free of guilt... every religion has bad people and good people. Pitting one religion against the other isn't solving any problems, it's making them worse.

  9. #79
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Acting like bin Laden is some type of leader of the Muslim faith is like saying Fred Phelps, Rev Jim Jones, and Church of Jesus Christ-Christian (Aryan Nation) accurately represent the Christian faith.. atrocities can be committed in the name of any religion. If you really look into the history of American slavery, you'll find all kinds of examples of preachers using verses from the bible to justify slavery and control slaves through religion... the Moron church is especially controversial (even with their beliefs towards Native Americans)..

    Why was Pius XII accused of being Hitler's Pope? Why was "God with us" inscribed on Nazi belt buckles and other Nazi propaganda?

    The debate is endless..

    Stop acting like one religion is pure and free of guilt... every religion has bad people and good people. Pitting one religion against the other isn't solving any problems, it's making them worse.
    Moron church, you say? or was it a typo...?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  10. #80
    Technomancer
    Hoplite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    05-08-11 @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,779

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    OK. Let's investigate that.

    If we assume, for the argument, that inbreeding doesn't drive aggression in the Islamic world.

    Would the common factor be Islam itself, perchance?
    Ok, why in hell do you even ask? You dont care about the answer, your mind is made up, and you know it.

    You're going to find some way to blame Islam for everything from world terrorism to obesity and no one here can talk you out of it, why do you even bother?
    Last edited by Hoplite; 12-18-10 at 04:58 PM.
    I'm Done

    See my last post

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •