Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 200

Thread: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

  1. #181
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighty2001 View Post
    Look at page 32 where the question “To what extent do you agree that the July bombings were justified because of British support for the war on terror?” is posed.

    The results if you read the figures quoted back are 11% strongly agree with this statement & another 11% tend to agree with this statement, which makes overall (11+11=22) that 22% of Muslims agree that the terrorist bombings in London in July 2005 were justified. If you will note further the survey also says in the box on the right of this chart on page 32 that younger Muslims (31% of them) agree with this sentiment even more. But let’s go with the overall 22% figure here shall we as we can work out actual figures from this. Now correct me if I am wrong here, but does not 22% of anything not then equate to roughly 1 in 5 of whatever it is you are equating? I think you will find that this is the case if you care to read page 32 fully & do some simple mathematics here.

    And doing just a few more simple sums we find that 22% of the current Muslim population in Britain (2.5 Million) equals 550,000 of Muslims that think acts of terrorism are justified in the UK. Again divide 2.5 Million by roughly half a million and this gives us a figure of 1 in 5 again does it not?

    Please correct me if my sums are wrong here, or the rest of the world does mathematics in any different way to the UK here?
    I see, you are playing a numbers game.

    31% of the youth should be no surprise, oh the angst of youth. Now overall 22% vs 73% who are against violence. So roughly Muslims in England are against violence for religious or political reasons at roughly 4 to 1.

    It looks like you have nothing to worry about.

    Edit meant 4 to 1 not 5.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 12-21-10 at 12:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #182
    User Knighty2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    01-02-11 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    40

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I see, you are playing a numbers game.

    31% of the youth should be no surprise, oh the angst of youth. Now overall 22% vs 73%who are against violence. So roughly Muslims in England are against violence for religious or political reasons at roughly 5 to 1.

    It looks like you have nothing to worry about.

    Actually, if you read page 32 correctly you will see that it is only 61% that donít think that the bombings were justified. The other 17% didnít know one way or the other. So if we do a little more maths that makes it much less than 1 in 5 Muslims actually and more like 1 in 3 Muslims. Further, if all 2.5 Million Muslims in the UK thought that acts of terrorism in Britain were justified & OK would you still feel that this was OK and not a threat to be concerned about at all in anyway seen as they are still at the moment only 4% of the British population so far?

    And BTW: if quoting back statistics to give us a snap shot of what people think is playing the numbers game then so be it. It only reflects the truth of the numbers of people (in this case Muslims) that think these things. So if you feel that a figure of 1 in 5 (or 1 in 3 if we revise it more in light of the 17% who donít know one way or the other if the London bombings were justified or not) of any population that think that acts of terrorism are OK and justified, and you think that this is nothing to worry about then I think you need to check your moral compass, because I think that most people would indeed think that this is NOT in fact OK.

  3. #183
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighty2001 View Post
    Actually, if you read page 32 correctly you will see that it is only 61% that donít think that the bombings were justified. The other 17% didnít know one way or the other. So if we do a little more maths that makes it much less than 1 in 5 Muslims actually and more like 1 in 3 Muslims. Further, if all 2.5 Million Muslims in the UK thought that acts of terrorism in Britain were justified & OK would you still feel that this was OK and not a threat to be concerned about at all in anyway seen as they are still at the moment only 4% of the British population so far?
    I read it correctly, but you keep trying to ignore the overall questions about violence in general.

    61% did not agree with the attacks from page 32, 73% don't agree with any kind of violence from page I quoted.

    Part of the reason they agreed with the attacks was because they feel they are under represented by a large degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighty2001 View Post
    And BTW: if quoting back statistics to give us a snap shot of what people think is playing the numbers game then so be it. It only reflects the truth of the numbers of people (in this case Muslims) that think these things. So if you feel that a figure of 1 in 5 (or 1 in 3 if we revise it more in light of the 17% who donít know one way or the other if the London bombings were justified or not) of any population that think that acts of terrorism are OK and justified, and you think that this is nothing to worry about then I think you need to check your moral compass, because I think that most people would indeed think that this is NOT in fact OK.
    Our founding fathers thought it was OK, remember that little rebellion? One persons freedom fighter is another persons terrorist. It all depends on who wins realistically speaking.

    People who have a similar attitude to you are part of the problem. They are a minority and make up a small percentage of the population, but you sit in judgment of the majority by the minority. And so you condemn them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    [QUOTE=Blackdog;1059173094]

    Our founding fathers thought it was OK, remember that little rebellion? One persons freedom fighter is another persons terrorist. It all depends on who wins realistically speaking.
    What sort of "freedom" are the terrorists fighting for? Do you have any idea at all?

    People who have a similar attitude to you are part of the problem. They are a minority and make up a small percentage of the population, but you sit in judgment of the majority by the minority. And so you condemn them all.
    If several hundred thousand people in a rather confined land mass feel it's okay to kill you, then that should be of some concern.

    The fact many of them, even the majority, do not want to kill you is good news indeed. It should make us all grateful.

    But it might be time to have a serious look at the many thousands who do feel that killing innocent people is a justified act. It is these people we should be talking about.

  5. #185
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    What sort of "freedom" are the terrorists fighting for? Do you have any idea at all?
    Nice strawman. Has nothing to do with what I said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If several hundred thousand people in a rather confined land mass feel it's okay to kill you, then that should be of some concern.
    Not when they make up 4% of the population and are a minority even among their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The fact many of them, even the majority, do not want to kill you is good news indeed. It should make us all grateful.
    Not "even" the majority, it is the majority.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    But it might be time to have a serious look at the many thousands who do feel that killing innocent people is a justified act. It is these people we should be talking about.
    And how more serious does it have to be? I mean a war on terror is not good enough?

    Many feel this way about governments etc everyplace. It is why society's have a little thing called laws.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 12-21-10 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #186
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,167

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post



    If several hundred thousand people in a rather confined land mass feel it's okay to kill you, then that should be of some concern.

    But it might be time to have a serious look at the many thousands who do feel that killing innocent people is a justified act. It is these people we should be talking about.
    Agreed.

    Generally speaking, there are hundreds of passive "sympathizers" for every one active supporter... and dozens or hundreds of active supporters for every one who is actually willing to take direct action as a terrorist.

    The number of potential terrorists among the populace, then, could be as high as several hundred.

    Considerably less than 100 pulled off 9/11. Ditto the Spanish subway bombings, and the Madrid attacks. The fact that all these attacks had some success at affecting public policy and popular attitudes should be a matter of concern.

    The average Muslim doesn't take Jihad very seriously, no... but there's still a substantial minority that do, and sometimes their effects are out of proportion to their numbers.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  7. #187
    User Knighty2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    01-02-11 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    40

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post

    Our founding fathers thought it was OK, remember that little rebellion? One persons freedom fighter is another persons terrorist. It all depends on who wins realistically speaking.

    People who have a similar attitude to you are part of the problem. They are a minority and make up a small percentage of the population, but you sit in judgment of the majority by the minority. And so you condemn them all.

    Congratulations! With that answer you have just being accepted into the Neville Chamberlain College of Appeasement! Well done!

    First lesson is tomorrow, where you have to practice disembarking from a plane holding aloft a piece of paper and waving it around, whilst repeatedly saying the following mantra;

    "I have here a piece of paper with a written promise from Mr Hitler, Chancellor of Germany. I believe it is peace for our time. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."

    Carry on with your wonderful appeasement work for any terrorist. I am sure that all your fellow Americans who died on 9/11 will apreaciate your sterling work for Islamic suicide bombers all around the world!

  8. #188
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,805
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    Moderator's Warning:
    Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene poolKnighty2001 is now banned from this thread.
    Welfare (Food Stamps, WIC, etc...) are not entitlements. They are taxpayer funded handouts and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veteran's benefits are 'Entitlements' because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

  9. #189
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    A guy that worked for me married his 1st cousin. He was Turkish and Christian. I know this is viewed as a primarily Muslim problem. I found this YouTube video from the BBC.

    ďI think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whatís being proposed here, heíd agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.Ē - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #190
    Advisor Badfish420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    MA, USA
    Last Seen
    07-18-11 @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    411

    Re: Massive Muslim inbreeding over 1,400 years may have ruined gene pool

    no matter what beliefs, inbreeding is disgusting... DISGUSTING!
    'I believe that, as long as there is plenty, poverty is evil.' - Bobby Kennedy

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •