Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 436

Thread: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

  1. #311
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    That's a horrible example. Steve was across the street when I told you he was.
    Its a perfectly good example. By your argument, you lied.

  2. #312
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

    “The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming, and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy, to justify the policy.”
    Opinions are like...

  3. #313
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    No need to be vague...
    (all quotes valid from 1992 to 2004)
    Pres Bill Clinton- "Saddam has WMDs and is a credible threat. Thats why I repeatedly attacked him for 8 years."
    Sen Hillary Clinton- "he has them...we know he has them. He has used them. He will use them again. Thats why we have to vote to allow the president to hold him accountable."
    Sec State Madeline Albright- "We know he has them. We know he has not accounted for them. We know because we sold them to him. He is a threat. He has used them. He will use them again. Thats why we have to vote to allow the president to hold him accountable."
    Sen Tom Daschle- "He has WMDs. He has used WMDs on his people and the Iranians. He is an active threat. Thats why we have to vote to allow the president to hold him accountable."
    Clintons Def Sec William Cohen- "He has them. He has lied about them. He has blocked UN inspection teams. We have watched them hold inspection teams at front gates while trucks rolled out the back gate. Then rolled back in after he left. He has failed to comply with UN requirements. Thats why we have to vote to allow the president to hold him accountable."
    Damn near every other elected democrat- "He has them. We know he has them. He has used them in the past. He is still a threat. Thats why we have to vote to allow the president to hold him accountable."
    George Bush "He has them. There are stockpiles unaccounted for. He is a credible threat"
    Mindless liberal ideologues "George Bush lied!"
    Recall that may of the quotes ( any many others) came in October 2002 just before the vote to authorize force against Iraq.

  4. #314
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Its a perfectly good example. By your argument, you lied.
    No I didn't. He was there when I said he was. He wasn't when you got there. He had left by then.
    I have never said Bush was the only one that lied, but he was the biggest fish that lied.
    Last edited by USA_1; 11-12-10 at 06:56 PM.
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  5. #315
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    No I didn't. He was there when I said he was.
    According to the standards of your argument you made a statement of fact that you did know to me true -- and thus, you lied.

  6. #316
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Opinions are like...
    Is the opinion of of Tyler Drumheller, the former CIA chief of clandestine operations for Europe irelevant?
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  7. #317
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    According to the standards of your argument you made a statement of fact that you did know to me true -- and thus, you lied.
    No, I knew it was true because I saw him there and it was true. I never said how long he was going to stay there.
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  8. #318
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    No, I knew it was true because I saw him there and it was true.
    It was true when you saw him last. But that's now that you told me -- you said he IS there.
    Thus, according to you, you lied.

  9. #319
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    It was true when you saw him last. But that's now that you told me -- you said he IS there.
    Thus, according to you, you lied.
    No lie. He was there when I told you. He left when you went over there.

    OK this is enough. I think he lied. You don't think he lied. I will not change my mind and I don't expect you will either. We are just wasting time. Have a nice day.
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  10. #320
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692

    Re: Wikileaks show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq-With Surprising Results

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    Saddam feared an invasion by Iran. That is why he left a little doubt as to WMDs. The truth is they had been destroyed years ago and he had complied with UN resolutions. He could not show what didn't exist.
    Which was HIS excuse for refusing to comply with 17 UN resolutions and gives truth to Bush's statement...

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •