Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 122

Thread: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

  1. #21
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    It was a set up and the guy got his 15 minutes of fame.
    Where's your proof?

  2. #22
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    He made it a political shirt by wearing it to the Obama event. He knew exactly what he was doing and got exactly the result he wanted. All you gullible people fell for it and gave him the attention he was seeking.
    Get the **** outa here. Because I wear a t-shirt that says U.S.S. anything at an Obama event does NOT make it a political anything. Are you sure it wasn't political that the guy was ALIVE during G.H.W. Bush's Presidency too? Funny stuff.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #23
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Where's your proof?
    LOL. It would not surprise me if his kid wasn't even aboard the USS Bush. You folks are so gullible.
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  4. #24
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    LOL. It would not surprise me if his kid wasn't even aboard the USS Bush. You folks are so gullible.

    Post up the evidence pal. Let's see... you claim it was a "set up", then you claim he purposefully made this a political issue, now you claim his kid wasn't on the USS Bush.

    And until you prove it, there's no reason to believe you - especially given your foaming at the mouth hissy fit based on bupkus. Wait wati... it's all a Right Wing Conspiracy right? What's the definition of "are" that you used again?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #25
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    LOL. It would not surprise me if his kid wasn't even aboard the USS Bush. You folks are so gullible.
    Here's a quote from the article.

    While at work recently, Hammet was sporting a sweatshirt and hat depicting his son’s ship, the USS George H. W. Bush.
    You were saying?

  6. #26
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Post up the evidence pal. Let's see... you claim it was a "set up", then you claim he purposefully made this a political issue, now you claim his kid wasn't on the USS Bush.

    And until you prove it, there's no reason to believe you - especially given your foaming at the mouth hissy fit based on bupkus. Wait wati... it's all a Right Wing Conspiracy right? What's the definition of "are" that you used again?
    Hissy fit?
    I think it's hilarious. I just can't stop laughing. You folks are just too gullible but very entertaining..
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  7. #27
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Here's a quote from the article.
    Well, the article was OBVIOUSLY lying and they must be gullible beyond belief too.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #28
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Here's a quote from the article.



    You were saying?
    Don't believe everything you read.
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  9. #29
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Well, the article was OBVIOUSLY lying and they must be gullible beyond belief too.
    They were reporting what the guy wanted them to report. You might want to wait for the whole story.
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  10. #30
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: A union member fired for U.S.S. George W. Bush shirt...

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    Don't believe everything you read.
    Alright let's start with disbelieving you...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •