Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 143

Thread: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    You're assuming, with no evidence whatsoever, that the Chicago officials and reporter involved are lying because they're from Chicago.

    That makes you look silly.
    No evidence? Decades of history is plenty of evidence in Chicago.

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Which would be that I nail people on both sides.

    Oh, wait, you were implying that I'm in the tank for the left wing?

    Please stop lying about me.
    No that you lean left and defend the Obamas far left wing agenda

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    So because she was on a fund raising tour and she went to vote means she was telling people to vote for the Democrats?
    Nice spin but their was a witness. I am surprised with Chicago's history any one would speak up

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    I dont give a ****. This is the typical bullcrap that republican salesmen come up with. And it is verrrrrrry rarely true information. This is just one of the many reasons I want republicans to not get elected. Child-like behavior, lies, half-truths, hatefulness, mean-spirited antics and propaganga. For every time the Left does it, the RIght does it 100 times.
    This is the SAME CRAP year after year and NOTHING changes. NOTHING gets fixed. We keep electing these douche-bags into office.
    I would say the same about democrats. But I am sure your left wing blinders never let you see that.

  5. #95
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You want ignore the history of Chicago politics and act like it never happened. Nice try but look at how Obama has used Chicago politics to ram through healthcare. Chicago politics is alive and well and is what you should be looking at.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No evidence? Decades of history is plenty of evidence in Chicago.
    Okay, so I was right -- the sum total of your "evidence" is the simple fact that this took place in Chicago.

    Well, ****, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm convinced.

    By all means, feel free to throw "BUT IT'S CHICAGO" into the mix when you can't prove your point, it's just so effective.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  6. #96
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No that you lean left and defend the Obamas far left wing agenda
    Please stop lying about me, liar.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  7. #97
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I would say the same about democrats. But I am sure your left wing blinders never let you see that.
    Okay. Now you're just being absurd.

    TGN is about as left-wing as the east-facing wing of a north-bound plane.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #98
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Nice spin but their was a witness. I am surprised with Chicago's history any one would speak up
    And the fact that only one person out of everyone there she talked to said she told him how to vote convinces you she is guilty?

  9. #99
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

    Chicago politics being dirty only matters to ptif219 if that dirt suggests what he wants it to suggest.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Chicagoland: First lady campaigned at polling place?

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Okay, so I was right -- the sum total of your "evidence" is the simple fact that this took place in Chicago.

    Well, ****, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm convinced.

    By all means, feel free to throw "BUT IT'S CHICAGO" into the mix when you can't prove your point, it's just so effective.
    Imagine that the Obama's came from Chicago and they are protecting them.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •