Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million in ‘S

  1. #11
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million i

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    How can liberals be so blind to the corruption going on with GE, bend over MSNBC,NBC and Obama?



    Oct 11, 2010 ... No conflict of interest since the CEO of GE, Jeff Immelt, sits as a Obama economic adviser. Nothing to see here folks. Move along. ...
    Obama Administration Gave General Electric
    How come regressives never denounce the corruption in the military appropriations and oil industries?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million i

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    How come regressives never denounce the corruption in the military appropriations and oil industries?
    There is corruption in the military and oil industry.

    Consider it denounced.

    Next straw man please.

  3. #13
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,080

    Re: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million i

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    How can liberals be so blind to the corruption going on with GE, bend over MSNBC,NBC and Obama?



    Oct 11, 2010 ... No conflict of interest since the CEO of GE, Jeff Immelt, sits as a Obama economic adviser. Nothing to see here folks. Move along. ...
    Obama Administration Gave General Electric
    The real question is why are you complaining about this when so far I haven't seen any evidence that the money was spent on anything wasteful. Find something that shows that they were given way too much money for the work they actually did. Find anything that actually seems inappropriate.

    So far your only reason to be upset is that the second largest corporation in the world, that has their hands in nearly every cranny of our economy, actually did work for money from the stimululus.

    More whining about nothing. This is just as useless as the "so and so dressed up like a nazi" crap.

  4. #14
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million i

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    There is corruption in the military and oil industry.

    Consider it denounced.

    Next straw man please.
    Consider all corruption denounced by liberals. End of thread?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #15
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million i

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    The real question is why are you complaining about this when so far I haven't seen any evidence that the money was spent on anything wasteful. Find something that shows that they were given way too much money for the work they actually did. Find anything that actually seems inappropriate.

    So far your only reason to be upset is that the second largest corporation in the world, that has their hands in nearly every cranny of our economy, actually did work for money from the stimululus.

    More whining about nothing. This is just as useless as the "so and so dressed up like a nazi" crap.
    Cutting jobs in the US by 18,000. Yea, we got a lot for the money.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  6. #16
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million i

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    The real question is why are you complaining about this when so far I haven't seen any evidence that the money was spent on anything wasteful. Find something that shows that they were given way too much money for the work they actually did. Find anything that actually seems inappropriate.
    We can start with the OP.....


    Quote Originally Posted by OP
    Despite getting $24.9 million from U.S. taxpayers, GE decreased its U.S.-based employees by 18,000 in 2009, according to the company’s 2009 annual report.

    Hmmmm...I could be wrong, and you would have to show me where, but didn't Barry say that the Stimulus would save jobs?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million i

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Consider all corruption denounced by liberals. End of thread?
    If the liberals who are posting in here about how this isnt a big deal agree with you, then sure.. close the thread

  8. #18
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million i

    So that stimulus plan is working.... working at increasing unemployment and more people on unemployment. I really am enjoying the agenda Obama and the Democrats are pursuing since it fits with my idea that they're in the fast lane to bankruptcy.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million i

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok, getting tired of your dismissal of sources. Please lay out all "sound" sources by name if you would so that we know what you will accept as news.

    Because I am getting the feeling that you just don't accept anything that doesn't agree with you.


    j-mac
    Actually, I asked a question. Can you answer it? As for sources, why won't you use a valid source?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #20
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Obama Administration Gave General Electric—Parent Company of NBC--$24.9 Million i

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Actually, I asked a question. Can you answer it? As for sources, why won't you use a valid source?

    What sources are acceptable, by name please.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •