Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 468

Thread: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

  1. #451
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie T. Mouse View Post
    WOW!!! Here you go again with your ranting against the Obama-Nation...all this BLA BLA from you and the ONLY POINT you got Right was: The difference is quite different than you are being told. You haven't made one prediction or statement that has been accurate... Where do you get your Information ??? Fox News Networks ???
    No, Bureau of Economic Analysis, Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Treasury Dept showing TARP repayment.

  2. #452
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, Bureau of Economic Analysis, Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Treasury Dept showing TARP repayment.
    Why was TARP required?


  3. #453
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Why was TARP required?

    Do your own research but I believe you know why? It was necessary to save us from the liberal belief that owning a home is a civil right even when it cannot be paid for. Why did Obama vote for the legislation? Why did the Democrat Congress authorize the bill?

    You always ask questions but never answer any. Don't blame you from running from the Obama record. Millions of Americans are doing the same thing.

  4. #454
    User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Paris, France
    Last Seen
    06-20-11 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    107

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You really need to go back to school, take a civics class, learn to do some research at non partisan sites and verify all the rhetoric you are being told. It would be a waste of time for me to try an educate you.

    but just a couple of issues, Of course your indoctrination hasn't told you but most of the TARP money has been repaid. Too bad Obama didn't apply it where it belonged, against the deficit. As for anti American sentiments, the countries that matter had a lot more respect for us under Bush than they do now. France, Germany, and Britain are undoing years of socialistic policy as Obama is embracing it. Chirac, Schroder were nightmares and were thrown out of office, Merkel and Sarkovy both were strong Bush supporters and are not Obama supporters so you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.
    YES... Please, Please don't waste time trying to educate me, you are in a worse shape than I am in and you are rooting for a losing team. YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL, but make sure it is a different one then last time... YOU ARE LIVING A LIE when you say EUROPE respected Bush... WRONG AGAIN Europe thought he was one of the dumbest President that has ever sat in the Oval Office and was a Danger to World Peace and Stability and they were Right On !!! You are wrong again and haven't the slightest clue when you say they are not Obama Supporters.... Obama,They not only Love and Adore Him, They think He is Beautiful and Intelligent as Well... Plus they have AMERICA as a Shining Example as to what the Greed of a Capitalist Nation can merit and has come to... They are looking at the Final Blow and want no part of it.... Europe is in the process of revamping Socialism and updating it to work for the People by the People... As they wait and watch America sink deeper into Partisan despair !!!
    Yes, The United States of America is the new nightmare of The United Europe and they formed this alliance to protect themselves from The Big, The Bad and The Ugly U.S.A.... Now you should lay off that Plate of Propaganda you're Eating!!! Do some research and check out your facts before posting Please!!!

  5. #455
    User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Paris, France
    Last Seen
    06-20-11 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    107

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Well, well Now we know What You Have Been Reading and getting infromation from and whatever.
    Why don,t you go look elsewhere sometimes for some bais International News and compare it, think about it, because we all know by now that Politics are down and dirty and people are writing and saying and even buying the media to report anything that can push a point for Winning an ELECTION!!!
    Now what kind of person wouldn't think twice and what kind of Democracy is this anyway???


    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, Bureau of Economic Analysis, Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Treasury Dept showing TARP repayment.

  6. #456
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Why was TARP required?
    Do your own research but I believe you know why? It was necessary to save us from the liberal belief that owning a home is a civil right even when it cannot be paid for.
    That's total nonsense, the financial didn't meltdown because low-income people couldn't afford homes. I would love to see the numbers you come up with to prove that, but I know I'll never see them because it bogus and not true.


  7. #457
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    That's total nonsense, the financial didn't meltdown because low-income people couldn't afford homes. I would love to see the numbers you come up with to prove that, but I know I'll never see them because it bogus and not true.
    I have shown you numbers but you ignore them. How about these numbers, 16 million unemployed, 4 million more than when he took office, 3 trillion added to the debt, 1.6% GDP, and an approval rating of somewhere between 38-43%. That is Barack Obama.

  8. #458
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie T. Mouse View Post
    Well, well Now we know What You Have Been Reading and getting infromation from and whatever.
    Why don,t you go look elsewhere sometimes for some bais International News and compare it, think about it, because we all know by now that Politics are down and dirty and people are writing and saying and even buying the media to report anything that can push a point for Winning an ELECTION!!!
    Now what kind of person wouldn't think twice and what kind of Democracy is this anyway???
    I really feel badly for you, now you have to work until 62 before getting your govt. retirement paycheck. I will take our economy and freedoms over yours anyday.

  9. #459
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,302

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie T. Mouse View Post
    YES... Please, Please don't waste time trying to educate me, you are in a worse shape than I am in and you are rooting for a losing team. YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL, but make sure it is a different one then last time... YOU ARE LIVING A LIE when you say EUROPE respected Bush... WRONG AGAIN Europe thought he was one of the dumbest President that has ever sat in the Oval Office and was a Danger to World Peace and Stability and they were Right On !!! You are wrong again and haven't the slightest clue when you say they are not Obama Supporters.... Obama,They not only Love and Adore Him, They think He is Beautiful and Intelligent as Well... Plus they have AMERICA as a Shining Example as to what the Greed of a Capitalist Nation can merit and has come to... They are looking at the Final Blow and want no part of it.... Europe is in the process of revamping Socialism and updating it to work for the People by the People... As they wait and watch America sink deeper into Partisan despair !!!
    Yes, The United States of America is the new nightmare of The United Europe and they formed this alliance to protect themselves from The Big, The Bad and The Ugly U.S.A.... Now you should lay off that Plate of Propaganda you're Eating!!! Do some research and check out your facts before posting Please!!!
    LOL, thanks for the good laugh this morning. I feel badly that my father in law helped kick the Germans out of France as you should be speaking German right now. He came in on two days after D-Day stepping over U.S. bodies on the beach so that you and your other "appreciative" Frenchmen can show total disdain for a U.S. President that put freedom around the world in such high regard. You and your ilk deserve Barack Obama but I assure you that if Barack Obama was in charge during WWII, you would be speaking German right now.

  10. #460
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have shown you numbers but you ignore them. How about these numbers, 16 million unemployed, 4 million more than when he took office, 3 trillion added to the debt, 1.6% GDP, and an approval rating of somewhere between 38-43%. That is Barack Obama.
    You have never given any objective evidence that following statement is true: "It was necessary to save us from the liberal belief that owning a home is a civil right even when it cannot be paid for." That was a bull**** statement and you can't back it up with FACTS.


Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •