Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 468

Thread: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

  1. #441
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by donc View Post
    When you can point me to a specific page at “bea.gov and bls.gov”rather then throwing that generic s*** up as if it were some trump card. Until then, it’s just background noise.
    I have posted it many times here but as usual you ignore it. Go to BEA.gov and play around on the site, get educated and you might just learn something. The numbers I gave you yesterday came right from that site. You don't believe it? Find it, I gave you the link, bea.gov.

    http://bea.gov/national/nipaweb/Sele....asp?Popular=Y
    Last edited by Conservative; 10-26-10 at 11:29 PM.

  2. #442
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have posted it many times here but as usual you ignore it. Go to BEA.gov and play around on the site, get educated and you might just learn something. The numbers I gave you yesterday came right from that site. You don't believe it? Find it, I gave you the link, bea.gov.
    I wonder who has more words in them, the encyclopedia or BEA.gov? My money would be on bea.gov.

    Why donít you want someone to see, at least the page where you say your info comes from when you cite bea.gov?
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  3. #443
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by donc View Post
    I wonder who has more words in them, the encyclopedia or BEA.gov? My money would be on bea.gov.

    Why don’t you want someone to see, at least the page where you say your info comes from when you cite bea.gov?
    Because it would do you some good to do some research on a non partisan site, you might learn something.

  4. #444
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Because it would do you some good to do some research on a non partisan site, you might learn something.
    Iím an old man, I donít have time for that s***.

    If you find something that you think would help your cause, it seems it would be a courtesy to the aged and decrepit DP,rs that you would at least gently guide/show them what page you got your info from.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  5. #445
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by donc View Post
    I’m an old man, I don’t have time for that s***.

    If you find something that you think would help your cause, it seems it would be a courtesy to the aged and decrepit DP,rs that you would at least gently guide/show them what page you got your info from.
    I posted the data yesterday and today gave you the site to verify the data. Still dodging because the data doesn't support your point of view or the Democrat rhetoric. You can go to GDP growth and put in whatever period you want and you will see economic growth for 52 straight months. You can go to receipts and revenue and see the deficit by quarter and by year. Everything I post comes from that site and can be verified and that is why the liberal rhetoric is so bogus and can be proven to be absolutely false.

  6. #446
    Educator ender1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    08-01-11 @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    646

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I posted the data yesterday and today gave you the site to verify the data. Still dodging because the data doesn't support your point of view or the Democrat rhetoric. You can go to GDP growth and put in whatever period you want and you will see economic growth for 52 straight months. You can go to receipts and revenue and see the deficit by quarter and by year. Everything I post comes from that site and can be verified and that is why the liberal rhetoric is so bogus and can be proven to be absolutely false.
    What good is 52 straight months of growth if it is flushed down the toilet at the end.

  7. #447
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by ender1 View Post
    What good is 52 straight months of growth if it is flushed down the toilet at the end.
    It wasn't totally flushed down the toilet in the end. The economy wasn't nearly as bad as it was when Reagan took over from Carter but the media and Obama made it sound like we were in a depression. That is total and complete bs. Obama lied and continues to lie. His economic policy was a disaster and promoted bailouts of Democrat Constituent groups and massive growth in the size of govt that did nothing to stimulate the economy. A pro business model would have turned this economy around much, much quicker than it did. Obama hasn't made one economic prediction that has been accurate yet seems to be given a pass by the media.

    I really suggest you go to the site I gave you and do some research. Check out the economic growth, check out the tax revenues and deficits, check out the components of GDP and compare them all to what Obama has generated. The difference is quite different than you are being told.

  8. #448
    User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Paris, France
    Last Seen
    06-20-11 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    107

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    HEY.... I MIGHT BE OUT OF DISNEY WORLD BUT ARE YOU STILL LIVING THERE ??? 1.3 Trillons Deficit...You had better read again, 4 Months or 8 Years, Yearly or Whatever !!! Where is the Money and why is America broke and borrowing Money from China ??? You said amazingly Bush did it in 4 month and whatever and I said it took all of 8 years to spend the SURPLUS MONEY that Clinton left in the Nation's Piggy Bank .... DOES THAT SOUND like some one out of Disney World or not??? Maybe, but How about this, Bush is the one who also signed the frist check for the Bail-Out Money too... What Did Bush Get Right ??? Nothing !!! Absolutly Nothing !!!! His main success was succeeding in turning the Whole World against the American People and showing how dumb people can be !!!! Now the Americans are looking down the barrel of Anti-American Sentiments And YOU CAN THANK BUSH for this too...


    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Spoken like someone right out of Disney World. Do you realize how dumb that statement is, a 1.3 trillion deficit in 8 years inherited? Deficits are yearly so learn what you are talking about before responding. Obama has created almost as much DEBT in two years as Bush did in 8 but don't let that fact get in the way of your rants, carry on

  9. #449
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie T. Mouse View Post
    HEY.... I MIGHT BE OUT OF DISNEY WORLD BUT ARE YOU STILL LIVING THERE ??? 1.3 Trillons Deficit...You had better read again, 4 Months or 8 Years, Yearly or Whatever !!! Where is the Money and why is America broke and borrowing Money from China ??? You said amazingly Bush did it in 4 month and whatever and I said it took all of 8 years to spend the SURPLUS MONEY that Clinton left in the Nation's Piggy Bank .... DOES THAT SOUND like some one out of Disney World or not??? Maybe, but How about this, Bush is the one who also signed the frist check for the Bail-Out Money too... What Did Bush Get Right ??? Nothing !!! Absolutly Nothing !!!! His main success was succeeding in turning the Whole World against the American People and showing how dumb people can be !!!! Now the Americans are looking down the barrel of Anti-American Sentiments And YOU CAN THANK BUSH for this too...
    You really need to go back to school, take a civics class, learn to do some research at non partisan sites and verify all the rhetoric you are being told. It would be a waste of time for me to try an educate you.

    but just a couple of issues, Of course your indoctrination hasn't told you but most of the TARP money has been repaid. Too bad Obama didn't apply it where it belonged, against the deficit. As for anti American sentiments, the countries that matter had a lot more respect for us under Bush than they do now. France, Germany, and Britain are undoing years of socialistic policy as Obama is embracing it. Chirac, Schroder were nightmares and were thrown out of office, Merkel and Sarkovy both were strong Bush supporters and are not Obama supporters so you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.

  10. #450
    User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Paris, France
    Last Seen
    06-20-11 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    107

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    It wasn't totally flushed down the toilet in the end. The economy wasn't nearly as bad as it was when Reagan took over from Carter but the media and Obama made it sound like we were in a depression. That is total and complete bs. Obama lied and continues to lie. His economic policy was a disaster and promoted bailouts of Democrat Constituent groups and massive growth in the size of govt that did nothing to stimulate the economy. A pro business model would have turned this economy around much, much quicker than it did. Obama hasn't made one economic prediction that has been accurate yet seems to be given a pass by the media.

    I really suggest you go to the site I gave you and do some research. Check out the economic growth, check out the tax revenues and deficits, check out the components of GDP and compare them all to what Obama has generated. The difference is quite different than you are being told.
    WOW!!! Here you go again with your ranting against the Obama-Nation...all this BLA BLA from you and the ONLY POINT you got Right was: The difference is quite different than you are being told. You haven't made one prediction or statement that has been accurate... Where do you get your Information ??? Fox News Networks ???

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •