Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 468

Thread: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

  1. #421
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Have you visited any of the troops that came back wounded? Talked to them about their mission? Most would go back in a heartbeat, why? yes, I believe that based upon research and actual family members that served there that I am more of an expert on iraq than you. You have provided nothing to change that opinion.

    Why aren't you over there?

  2. #422
    Educator ender1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    08-01-11 @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    646

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Have you visited any of the troops that came back wounded? Talked to them about their mission? Most would go back in a heartbeat, why? yes, I believe that based upon research and actual family members that served there that I am more of an expert on iraq than you. You have provided nothing to change that opinion.
    I work with hospitals. I volunteer over 2000 hrs a year some of which at Walter Reed. My family has been fighting for this country in military service since the revolutionary war. Including Iraq.

    We were lied to. Weapons of Mass destruction. Impending attacks like the ones on 911. Fear. That is what was sold to us. Not so after the fact BS story about Al-Qaeda in Iraq. My god man, Sadam hated Al-Qaeda. They were a threat to his power and he NEVER would have allowed them in the country.

  3. #423
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,315

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by ender1 View Post
    I work with hospitals. I volunteer over 2000 hrs a year some of which at Walter Reed. My family has been fighting for this country in military service since the revolutionary war. Including Iraq.

    We were lied to. Weapons of Mass destruction. Impending attacks like the ones on 911. Fear. That is what was sold to us. Not so after the fact BS story about Al-Qaeda in Iraq. My god man, Sadam hated Al-Qaeda. They were a threat to his power and he NEVER would have allowed them in the country.
    That is your opinion and apparently something you will never get over. The fact that we freed 50 million Muslims and elevated women back to human status escapes you. You just cannot see a foot beyond the end of your nose so to carry this further is a waste of time. It has been over 8 years since the authorization was given by a Democrat Senate. You will never get it, but the "enemy of my enemy is my friend."

  4. #424
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?


  5. #425
    Educator ender1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    08-01-11 @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    646

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That is your opinion and apparently something you will never get over. The fact that we freed 50 million Muslims and elevated women back to human status escapes you. You just cannot see a foot beyond the end of your nose so to carry this further is a waste of time. It has been over 8 years since the authorization was given by a Democrat Senate. You will never get it, but the "enemy of my enemy is my friend."
    I dont need to get over anything. I am simply trying to find out why we went to war with a country that never attacked us. Now your change your stroy. Now the Iraq war was to free 50 million muslims. Can you please stick to one BS reason at a time. This is the second time you have said I dont see your point so you want to quit. Again, the authorization was given as a LAST RESORT. I watched Colen Powell plead for it.

  6. #426
    Educator ender1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    08-01-11 @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    646

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Wut Woo. The waiting is in the tank

  7. #427
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,315

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by ender1 View Post
    I dont need to get over anything. I am simply trying to find out why we went to war with a country that never attacked us. Now your change your stroy. Now the Iraq war was to free 50 million muslims. Can you please stick to one BS reason at a time. This is the second time you have said I dont see your point so you want to quit. Again, the authorization was given as a LAST RESORT. I watched Colen Powell plead for it.
    25 million in Iraq and 25 Million in Afghanistan.

  8. #428
    User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Paris, France
    Last Seen
    06-20-11 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    107

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    NO it's not true, Bush did all his Damage to the Country's 1.3 Trillion Dollar Defict that Obama inherited in 8 Years. Whatever happened to the Clinton Surplus ?? Bush, Cheney, and their Croonies Gangs had No Pity on the Nation and It's People, They spent the Nation's Surplus Money and started the Landslide Victory to the Big Defict we are looking at now... They spent the Nation's Wealth as if there was No Tomorrow.... This is the Root of the Melt-Down that went around the World...
    The Bush Administration's Policy was: The Rich Get's Richer, The Poor Get's Poorer and Everybody in the Middle Get's Squeezed Out... These Folks couldn't care less about the average person and what their Greed has done to the Nation !!! It's that simple... Now Does that make sense to you ???

    QUOTE=Conservative;1059062079]Nope, but both were part of the deficit and the question is why wasn't the TARP repayment used to lower the deficit? Obama blamed Bush for inheriting a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit and amazingly Bush did that in 4 months. Make sense to you?[/QUOTE]

  9. #429
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,315

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Minnie T. Mouse;1059064105]NO it's not true, Bush did all his Damage to the Country's 1.3 Trillion Dollar Defict that Obama inherited in 8 Years. Whatever happened to the Clinton Surplus ?? Bush, Cheney, and their Croonies Gangs had No Pity on the Nation and It's People, They spent the Nation's Surplus Money and started the Landslide Victory to the Big Defict we are looking at now... They spent the Nation's Wealth as if there was No Tomorrow.... This is the Root of the Melt-Down that went around the World...
    Spoken like someone right out of Disney World. Do you realize how dumb that statement is, a 1.3 trillion deficit in 8 years inherited? Deficits are yearly so learn what you are talking about before responding. Obama has created almost as much DEBT in two years as Bush did in 8 but don't let that fact get in the way of your rants, carry on

  10. #430
    Educator ender1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    08-01-11 @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    646

    Re: CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    25 million in Iraq and 25 Million in Afghanistan.
    What about those starving naked kids with flys on them. Why not try to help them instead. Nobody would try to shoot you for feeding children.

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •