Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 488

Thread: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

  1. #351
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right, the national program will be run by Federal Bureaucrats a lot better than state and local officials! After all they have a great track record of doing just that, LOL
    The difference is more than that in both actual details and the likely results. Again, visits to the emergency rooms have not yet gone up. Keep to facts.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #352
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The difference is more than that in both actual details and the likely results. Again, visits to the emergency rooms have not yet gone up. Keep to facts.
    Link please? How about providing some facts

  3. #353
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The difference is more than that in both actual details and the likely results. Again, visits to the emergency rooms have not yet gone up. Keep to facts.
    Emergency room visits grow in Mass. - The Boston Globe

  4. #354
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Again, you answer thw wrong question. The qustion is limited to Mass. Your claim is nation wide and due to national health care reform. Your article here does not support either of your claims.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #355
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, you answer thw wrong question. The qustion is limited to Mass. Your claim is nation wide and due to national health care reform. Your article here does not support either of your claims.
    The Obamacare law is patterned after MA, everyone in MA has healthcare and there aren't enough doctors to service the people of MA. For some reason you continue to believe that won't be a problem nationally. If you are wrong then what?

  6. #356
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The Obamacare law is patterned after MA, everyone in MA has healthcare and there aren't enough doctors to service the people of MA. For some reason you continue to believe that won't be a problem nationally. If you are wrong then what?
    Again, not exactly the same. You have to actually support your claim that the currant national reform has increased er visits nationally. You have not done this.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #357
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, not exactly the same. You have to actually support your claim that the currant national reform has increased er visits nationally. You have not done this.
    It is obvious to me that you live for today and don't have a clue how to look to tomorrow. MA is an example of what has happened on a smaller scale in a state and what will happen when you add 30+ million insured people to the healthcare roles. The medical profession simply cannot keep up with the demand and that will lead to the increased demand of hospitals.

    Boo, you really have a problem, you simply cannot admit that you just could be wrong

    Picture of Health: ER wait times increase - Health care, wellness, food nutrition, exercise, medical research news by reporters Kelly Brewington, Meredith Cohn and Andrea K. Walker - baltimoresun.com

    More Medicaid patients going to ER, study finds - USATODAY.com

    http://healthblog.ncpa.org/expect-em...isits-to-soar/

  8. #358
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    It is obvious to me that you live for today and don't have a clue how to look to tomorrow. MA is an example of what has happened on a smaller scale in a state and what will happen when you add 30+ million insured people to the healthcare roles. The medical profession simply cannot keep up with the demand and that will lead to the increased demand of hospitals.

    Boo, you really have a problem, you simply cannot admit that you just could be wrong

    Picture of Health: ER wait times increase - Health care, wellness, food nutrition, exercise, medical research news by reporters Kelly Brewington, Meredith Cohn and Andrea K. Walker - baltimoresun.com

    More Medicaid patients going to ER, study finds - USATODAY.com

    http://healthblog.ncpa.org/expect-em...isits-to-soar/
    MA is not the US, and something happening before reform is not evidence that reform caaused it. Again, you have not meet your burden. You're making a claim without support. Sorry.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #359
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    MA is not the US, and something happening before reform is not evidence that reform caaused it. Again, you have not meet your burden. You're making a claim without support. Sorry.
    Name for me one govt. run social program that cost what it was supposed to cost, did what it was supposed to do, actually solved a problem, and didn't increase in cost and scope each year? MA is a small example of what is going ot happen with Obamacare. What happens if you are wrong?

  10. #360
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Name for me one govt. run social program that cost what it was supposed to cost, did what it was supposed to do, actually solved a problem, and didn't increase in cost and scope each year? MA is a small example of what is going ot happen with Obamacare. What happens if you are wrong?
    Name anyone who did some thing they propse cost more than projected, private or public. We're an optomisitc people, underestimating is a national condition.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •