Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 488

Thread: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

  1. #341
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Paul Krugman is a hero of yours as indicated by other posts. There also aren't any promises or projections made by Obama that have been correct either yet you continue to buy the rhetoric. Focus on the results and not the rhetoric. I would say stay focused but you have to focus on results at least once before staying focused.
    I've never called him a hero. However, whether he is or not changes nothing I've said. There were no death panels and no ona has argued for them. Again, focus.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #342
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,254

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I've never called him a hero. However, whether he is or not changes nothing I've said. There were no death panels and no ona has argued for them. Again, focus.
    There also are no savings, no improvement in quality, and no improvement in access but that doesn't stop the brainwashed either.,

  3. #343
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    There also are no savings, no improvement in quality, and no improvement in access but that doesn't stop the brainwashed either.,
    Access has clearly improved. The ret we'll see. But I'm glad you agree there were no death panels and no one is arguing for them.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #344
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,254

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Access has clearly improved. The ret we'll see. But I'm glad you agree there were no death panels and no one is arguing for them.
    Really? then how do you explain the increase in ER usage and addition burden on an already over burdened Emergency Room service. Without more doctors and no incentive to create doctors, there will never be increased access to medical care, just more burden on the Hospitals.

  5. #345
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Really? then how do you explain the increase in ER usage and addition burden on an already over burdened Emergency Room service. Without more doctors and no incentive to create doctors, there will never be increased access to medical care, just more burden on the Hospitals.
    There's been no such increase due to healthcare reform, and I've already said you overstate the shortage, while ignoring incentives in the reform to add more doctors.

    more people now have insurance, that providers a payer, and that allows access.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #346
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,254

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    There's been no such increase due to healthcare reform, and I've already said you overstate the shortage, while ignoring incentives in the reform to add more doctors.

    more people now have insurance, that providers a payer, and that allows access.
    You really don't do any research, do you. I have posted the MA results with their healthcare system but that doesn't seem to matter. Liberal arrogance always believes that this group of liberals can do better than the last group of liberals. ER's are overburdened now so how can you claim that access has improved? I doubt seriously that you even understand incentive.

  7. #347
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You really don't do any research, do you. I have posted the MA results with their healthcare system but that doesn't seem to matter. Liberal arrogance always believes that this group of liberals can do better than the last group of liberals. ER's are overburdened now so how can you claim that access has improved? I doubt seriously that you even understand incentive.
    That's not this health care reform. Sorry.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #348
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,254

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That's not this health care reform. Sorry.
    This healthcare bill was modeled after the MA program, keep dodging. Obama hasn't been right yet on any prediction or projection so why would he be right on this one. Fact is you cannot added 30+ million more people and lower costs, increase quality, and quantity of providers. That is nothing more than liberal arrogance and the inability to admit when wrong.

  9. #349
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    This healthcare bill was modeled after the MA program, keep dodging. Obama hasn't been right yet on any prediction or projection so why would he be right on this one. Fact is you cannot added 30+ million more people and lower costs, increase quality, and quantity of providers. That is nothing more than liberal arrogance and the inability to admit when wrong.
    Not very well. Not close enough to draw exact parallels. And national is different than state. Again, nothing has been shown to have increased from this Bill.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #350
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,254

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not very well. Not close enough to draw exact parallels. And national is different than state. Again, nothing has been shown to have increased from this Bill.
    Right, the national program will be run by Federal Bureaucrats a lot better than state and local officials! After all they have a great track record of doing just that, LOL

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •