Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 488

Thread: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

  1. #321
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Seems we were talking about the poor tried old tactic of fearmiongering folks as socialist. You started calling him a socialist, which is false.

    But, as people are divided concerning what needs to be done with healthcare, as I showed you states on, those new leaders may not knwo exactly what their mandate is. If 1/3 want it repealed, and 1/3 want more added, and 1/3 want it as it is, exactly what is their mandate?
    What matters is what the people that elected them want. The tea party is making progress because people are fed up with democrats.

  2. #322
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,431

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So that mens Obama should give them part ownership?
    Who said anything about giving them?

    GM is setting up an IPO which anyone can buy a piece. I would expect that if a Chinese auto company tried to buy GM fully they would be blocked by the US government
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  3. #323
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO 81506
    Last Seen
    05-30-11 @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,236

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    What matters is what the people that elected them want. The tea party is making progress because people are fed up with democrats.
    Nope, the tea party got traction because their message was simple, easy to understand by scared people, with IQs of a chimp, looking for any kind of salvation.

    ricksfolly

  4. #324
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by ricksfolly View Post
    Nope, the tea party got traction because their message was simple, easy to understand by scared people, with IQs of a chimp, looking for any kind of salvation.

    ricksfolly
    Spoken like a true Liberal. You clearly know nothing about the Tea Party except what you're told to think by the Obamedia, like the retards on MSNBC.

    The left is so afraid the Tea Party they do nothing but make up one lie after another, and the Media never tells the truth about the wide range of economic, ethnic, and Political Party affiliations of the members.

    Like Obama likes to say: "If at first you don't succeed lie, lie, again."

    How do you spin the lose of jobs into a positive? Ask any dumb ass like Obama, he'll tell you how it is a positive step in the right direction because we are working the job problem by going in the opposite direction so that when we get all the way around we'll be at the front of the line in stead of at the back, where we are today. And his stupid followers will say oh yea that makes sense.
    Last edited by Councilman; 11-13-10 at 05:15 PM.

  5. #325
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Spoken like a true Liberal. You clearly know nothing about the Tea Party except what you're told to think by the Obamedia, like the retards on MSNBC.

    The left is so afraid the Tea Party they do nothing but make up one lie after another, and the Media never tells the truth about the wide range of economic, ethnic, and Political Party affiliations of the members.

    Like Obama likes to say: "If at first you don't succeed lie, lie, again."

    How do you spin the lose of jobs into a positive? Ask any dumb ass like Obama, he'll tell you how it is a positive step in the right direction because we are working the job problem by going in the opposite direction so that when we get all the way around we'll be at the front of the line in stead of at the back, where we are today. And his stupid followers will say oh yea that makes sense.
    Facts don't matter to an Obama supporter and they do indeed buy what they are told by the Obamamedia. I have asked rickfolly a few questions but like all liberals he ignores them. I have posted examples of the Obama supporters looking for "Obama Stash" and he ignores those as well yet has no problem believing that Tea Party people have the IQ of chimps. I call it liberal arrogance to believe something about someone that you don't even know. T.E.A, (Taxed Enough Already) Party members got it right and I sincerely hope that people like rick continue to "not get it." Another liberal blood bath in 2012.

    Fact, rick, 4 million jobs lost since Obama took office and most of them came after the recession ended in JUNE 2009. Fact, rich, we have higher unemployment each month of 2010 than we had in 2009. Fact, rick, 3 trillion added to the debt and what did we get for that debt, 4 million more uninsured Americans. Rick, when are you going to hold Obama accountable for his lies?

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    Who said anything about giving them?

    GM is setting up an IPO which anyone can buy a piece. I would expect that if a Chinese auto company tried to buy GM fully they would be blocked by the US government
    Read This

    Obama To Sell US Auto Giant GM To China As Pentagon Looks To Coup - USWGO Alternative News

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by ricksfolly View Post
    Nope, the tea party got traction because their message was simple, easy to understand by scared people, with IQs of a chimp, looking for any kind of salvation.

    ricksfolly
    Wrong Obama's policies scared people and the tea party makes sense

  8. #328
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,272
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Wrong Obama's policies scared people and the tea party makes sense
    Irony at its greatest.

  9. #329
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalRepublic View Post
    If not for the word "closet", that would be like a debate about whether water was wet. Not interested.
    OK… I’m willing to take closet out of the debate. Just you and I go head to head in a true debate on the premise of whether Obama,or anything he is pushing for is “socialist “.DEAL? Go on downstairs, look over the rules and get back with me.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Irony at its greatest.
    They make more sense then Pelosi,Reid ans Obama all put together. Then again that is not saying to much and not hard to do.

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •