Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 488

Thread: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

  1. #191
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    and neither were bush's. and he had 8 years. so obama underestimated the severity of our economic situation? so what? how many americans died because of that? he's not perfect, and he's been in office not yet 2 years.
    How could a sitting Senator underestimate the gravity of the problem? Could it be that it wasn't as grave as you and other liberals want to claim? Have you bothered to look at the actual economic results from non partisan sites? I have posted those hear many times but again those cannot be right because "your" President wouldn't lie to you.

    You are right, he isn't perfect regardless of his claims during the campaign. He has been devisive when he promised to bring people together. Every prediction he has made has been wrong yet it is all about giving him more time. He inherited nothing because he helped create the mess he inherited by being in the majority in Congress from January 2007. Facts always get in the way of liberal rhetoric like yours.

  2. #192
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not the numbers, those reading the numbers. You have to show how. Did Obama lay people off? What exactly?
    So after the stimulus plan passed that was going to cap unemployment at 8%, unemployment didn't rise? We don't have higher unemployment each month of 2010 on a month to month basis than we had last year? Three trillion hasn't been added to the debt in Two years? Did obama lay off people? That is your argument? That is what you believe is at play today? Let's see how the American people vote today and let them decide whether or not the Obama economic policy laid anyone off.

  3. #193
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    How could a sitting Senator underestimate the gravity of the problem? Could it be that it wasn't as grave as you and other liberals want to claim? Have you bothered to look at the actual economic results from non partisan sites? I have posted those hear many times but again those cannot be right because "your" President wouldn't lie to you.

    You are right, he isn't perfect regardless of his claims during the campaign. He has been devisive when he promised to bring people together. Every prediction he has made has been wrong yet it is all about giving him more time. He inherited nothing because he helped create the mess he inherited by being in the majority in Congress from January 2007. Facts always get in the way of liberal rhetoric like yours.
    sigh......your hatred is showing.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  4. #194
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So after the stimulus plan passed that was going to cap unemployment at 8%, unemployment didn't rise? We don't have higher unemployment each month of 2010 on a month to month basis than we had last year? Three trillion hasn't been added to the debt in Two years? Did obama lay off people? That is your argument? That is what you believe is at play today? Let's see how the American people vote today and let them decide whether or not the Obama economic policy laid anyone off.
    Please, pay attention. It isn't the numbers being debated. It's your interpretation of those numbers. How many did Obama lay off?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #195
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    sigh......your hatred is showing.
    You are right, I hate the policies of Barack Obama because I know they aren't the policies which built this country and the results show that I am right. You and I are on the exact opposite of every issue and over my lifetime I learned that results, not rhetoric matter. I really don't care how much money you make or how much you pay in taxes. I don't care what anyone else pays either and contrast to the liberal agenda of class warfare and wealth redistribution. Please explain to me why "progressives" have so much passion for taxing people and taking more of what they earn? Explain to me why it is their business? Explain to me why everything Obama has done isn't a state issue? Could it be because you want the supportive liberal Federal govt. to overturn the will of your people?

  6. #196
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Please, pay attention. It isn't the numbers being debated. It's your interpretation of those numbers. How many did Obama lay off?
    His policies led to the layoff of 4 million more Americans since he signed the stimulus plan

  7. #197
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    His policies led to the layoff of 4 million more Americans since he signed the stimulus plan
    Present some evidence of this and show who was responsibel for those jobs lost before he was president. .

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #198
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Present some evidence of this and show who was responsibel for those jobs lost before he was president. .
    BLS.gov shows jobs lost during Obama. You want to claim he had nothing to do with those but Bush drove the car into the ditch, got it!

  9. #199
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    BLS.gov shows jobs lost during Obama. You want to claim he had nothing to do with those but Bush drove the car into the ditch, got it!
    Argue with me and not someone else. Government doesn't control jobs, or the economy. Goverment does have a say about debt, and Bush did play a role in that. Read slower if you have to.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #200
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Private sector sheds 39,000 jobs in September

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Argue with me and not someone else. Government doesn't control jobs, or the economy. Goverment does have a say about debt, and Bush did play a role in that. Read slower if you have to.
    Right govt. economic policy has no affect on the economy? Got it! Tax policy doesn't affect human behavior? Got it!

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •