Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 389

Thread: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    well, if the kids had stayed away after the cops responded the first time, we wouldn't be haivng this discussion. It's not like this lady tracked them down and shot them. They chose to come back to her property and continue the harrassment. They got what they deserved. I'm just sorry she didn't have a seizure and fire off a few more rounds into the little thugs.
    She chose to come back outside. She clearly wasn't so threatened in her house that she couldn't stop to call the police first. She fired at kids without justification.

  2. #192
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I don't care how long you wait to do whatever it is you care to do. You don't matter to me in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    that's not what you said last night
    Moderator's Warning:
    good for her.  old lady shoots punk kidYou both need to get back on topic, which is not each other.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #193
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    She chose to come back outside. She clearly wasn't so threatened in her house that she couldn't stop to call the police first. She fired at kids without justification.
    what was she supposed to do? sit in her house and wait for the cops while these little turds threw more bricks through her windows? punk ass kids are lucky she came back outside. she could have just shot their asses through the hole in her window.

    And you have no idea what her state of mind was at the time, so there is no way you can confirm that she had no justification.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #194
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,363

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Her "feelings" don't give her carte blanch to fire bullets at children.

    That's it, there it is, end of story.


    carte blanche? you act like she shot a boy scout.



    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    There was nothing more to address. She had already gone inside the safety of her own home, called the police again, and then she chose to come outside and discharge a firearm at kids.

    There's nothing to discuss here.


    bricks go through window, he was already impeding on her property and home, and historically, she was previously assaulted.


    Why won't you answer the question. How would you suggest she stop the kid from lighting her trash on fire, assaulting her with bricks, and menacing and harrassment?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #195
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    carte blanche? you act like she shot a boy scout.







    bricks go through window, he was already impeding on her property and home, and historically, she was previously assaulted.


    Why won't you answer the question. How would you suggest she stop the kid from lighting her trash on fire, assaulting her with bricks, and menacing and harrassment?
    bingo, she had already exhuasted the only other vialbe alternative she had, "call the cops", and that didn't work.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    carte blanche? you act like she shot a boy scout.







    bricks go through window, he was already impeding on her property and home, and historically, she was previously assaulted.

    Why won't you answer the question. How would you suggest she stop the kid from lighting her trash on fire, assaulting her with bricks, and menacing and harrassment?
    I did answer the question. Stay inside until the police returned.

  7. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    bingo, she had already exhuasted the only other vialbe alternative she had, "call the cops", and that didn't work.
    Then why did she bother to stop and call the cops again?

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    If the screw head is stripped a hammer is the only other alternative if you really need to drive the screw.

    She did call the police, they had just left and the kid started in again..... read the whole thread and you might know all of the available facts.
    Then you call the cops again, and work with the victims advocates to get a restraining order. Why do you people want to shoot someone so bad?

  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    And if she had gone back in and called the police? police who had already been out there once? the kids would've left and as soon as the cops were gone they'd have been back.

    restraining orders are worthless pieces of crap. any idea how many people each year are killed by someone with a restraining order against them?

    phone the parents? yeah right. If the parents were worth a dime this kid wouldn't be a thugged out punk. calling the parents would be about as effective and screaming up the chimney.
    It's funny how quick you are to dismiss this stuff in favor of shooting to kill. I guess when the only tool you have is a hammer, every situation looks like a nail.

  10. #200
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,363

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I don't know your background. You're some dood on the internet and nothing more.





    Really, John Wayne. He could say that it allegedly happened. He may take your testimony that you witnessed it. But he could not state that these crimes were committed as fact because there is no charge to support it.


    nonsense. I've already addressed this in previous posts with links you haven't addressed.


    I've already backed it up. You're wrong. Deal with it.
    where? What post number? I've been more than happy to provide you with post numbers backing up my positions, I ask you to extend me the same courtesy.


    And your ignorance of the defense statutes is astounding. It takes more than just saying "my life was threatened" to prove that your life was, in fact, threatened.

    Strawman, I never claimed that was all that was needed, nor did I comment on its "proof" that "life was threatened" What I did state was that the belief of jeopardy of life by the person is what is needed in order to justify a self defense case.


    once the savage crossed the line of throwing bricks at an elderly lady, then menacing her with said bricks, if she feels that her life is in mortal danger, she is authorized by law to use lethal force.


    Sorry that bothers you. Again, what was her proper response?


    The only thing you've proven is that you don't understand a word you read.

    Emotional retorts don't work on my Jallman, you know that.




    Now strut and preen like a bantum cock, go on some long winded diatribe about how you're so ****ing awesome and enjoy the internet you claim to have won.

    I don't care to listen to you bargue a point you clearly don't have the first ****ing clue about. I'd rather enjoy myself laughing at you.


    I've provided links and facts, you've provided emotion. We can stand at that.


    And yes, The Good Reverend is in fact that awesome, and the internet can not be a contest because I would have already won it....


    I hope you get back to your old self soon brother.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •