Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 389

Thread: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

  1. #131
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Cops are not "help" anywhere, they are historians there to document the carnage....


    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.
    This also is true.

  2. #132
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Cops are not "help" anywhere, they are historians there to document the carnage....


    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.
    cops don't prevent crime, they simply sometimes catch those responsible for it.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post

    You can kill someone with just about anything, so simply saying "the brick could have hurt or killed her" is a bunch of crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    That's not what I said at all. Please do not twist my words to mean something other than what I rather plainly said.
    I did? I don't think so.

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    arsoned, assaulted, and menaced.
    No arson charge, no assault charge so a menace charge doesn't even follow.

    When you show me these three charges to point to with the boys (and I am not even asking for a conviction, just a charge), then you may present that as a defense for the woman. Until you can show these charges, they are nothing more than conjecture and hearsay. In effect, your argument is so full of red herrings it might as well be a fish market.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No arson charge, no assault charge so a menace charge doesn't even follow.

    When you show me these three charges to point to with the boys (and I am not even asking for a conviction, just a charge), then you may present that as a defense for the woman. Until you can show these charges, they are nothing more than conjecture and hearsay. In effect, your argument is so full of red herrings it might as well be a fish market.
    And she wasn't charged. Don't you think the police would scrutinize her actions as thoroughly as you are?

  6. #136
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    No arson charge, no assault charge so a menace charge doesn't even follow.

    When you show me these three charges to point to with the boys (and I am not even asking for a conviction, just a charge), then you may present that as a defense for the woman. Until you can show these charges, they are nothing more than conjecture and hearsay. In effect, your argument is so full of red herrings it might as well be a fish market.


    Please go back I linked to more than one story where the kid was charged with assault on the elderly. Lets start there.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Please go back I linked to more than one story where the kid was charged with assault on the elderly. Lets start there.
    OK, quote for me the assault charge. Was it aggravated assault? Assault with a deadly weapon? Are you letting go of this "menacing" and "felony arson" nonsense then?

  8. #138
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    OK, quote for me the assault charge. Was it aggravated assault? Assault with a deadly weapon? Are you letting go of this "menacing" and "felony arson" nonsense then?



    Post #118 I link to the article where it reports the juvenile was charged with "aggravated assault of a person over the age of 60"

    also note post #120 for all the justification under the eyes of the law needed.


    And no, he did menace her and committed arson. Whether he was charged with it is irrellevant.


    IL has a castle doctrine which reads:


    "Illinois
    (720 ILCS 5/) Criminal Code of 1961
    Section 7. Justifiable use of force. Use of deadly force justified if the person reasonably believes they are in danger of death or great physical harm. Use of deadly force justified if the unlawful entry is violent, or the person believes the attacker will commit a felony upon gaining entry.
    Section 7-2(b). Prevents the aggressor from filing any claim against the defender unless the use of force involved "willful or wanton misconduct".
    Illinois has no requirement of retreat. (People v. Bush, 111 N.E.2d 326 Ill. 1953)."



    As I indicated in a previous post, simply brandishing the brick the juvinile could be charged with menacing, the fact the police charged the youth with assault indicates the likleyhood he was engaged in menacing as well.


    Same goes for the felony arson charge according to the laws of the state of illinois.

    http://www.sfm.illinois.gov/public/a...lonycrime.aspx
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 09-30-10 at 05:00 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Post #118 I link to the article where it reports the juvenile was charged with "aggravated assault of a person over the age of 60"

    also note post #120 for all the justification under the eyes of the law needed.


    And no, he did menace her and committed arson. Whether he was charged with it is irrellevant.


    IL has a castle doctrine which reads:


    "Illinois
    (720 ILCS 5/) Criminal Code of 1961
    Section 7. Justifiable use of force. Use of deadly force justified if the person reasonably believes they are in danger of death or great physical harm. Use of deadly force justified if the unlawful entry is violent, or the person believes the attacker will commit a felony upon gaining entry.
    Section 7-2(b). Prevents the aggressor from filing any claim against the defender unless the use of force involved "willful or wanton misconduct".
    Illinois has no requirement of retreat. (People v. Bush, 111 N.E.2d 326 Ill. 1953)."



    As I indicated in a previous post, simply brandishing the brick the juvinile could be charged with menacing, the fact the police charged the youth with assault indicates the likleyhood he was engaged in menacing as well.


    Same goes for the felony arson charge according to the laws of the state of illinois.

    Arson is a Felony Crime
    Did they or did they not get charged with arson and menacing? Stick to the facts and the facts only, please.

  10. #140
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: good for her. old lady shoots punk kid

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Did they or did they not get charged with arson and menacing? Stick to the facts and the facts only, please.


    It's irrellevant whether or not they were charged, the kid clearly committed these to crimes. The police chose to charge him with assault of a person over 60.


    That alone justifies the self defense position the chicago police have of the elderly woman's actions.


    If I beat the crap out of a Ranger fan in a drunken stupor unprovoked (though arguably, being a ranger fan is provokation enough.) and the cops break it up, but choose not to charge me, I still committed said crime.


    Just as if one buys heroin, or tears a tag of a mattress they are not the "consumer" of. They committed said crimes.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •