Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

  1. #21
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Those were Barack Obama's words.
    Words interpreted to fit your partisan beliefs.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Goddam I hate ****ing environmentalists.
    Read the ****ing report... it's total crap.

    It's from the minority dick, Jim Inhofe, on the EPW. The guy is a total ass and a shill for coal.

    No credibility.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Read the ****ing report... it's total crap.

    It's from the minority dick, Jim Inhofe, on the EPW. The guy is a total ass and a shill for coal.

    No credibility.
    It's only as good as the evidence that supports it. Can anyone believing it point to any verifiable evidence within the report? If we just have to take this person's word, I would agree with you that we shouldn't.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    And the science says shipping jobs to China for them to pollute instead of us will save the planet, how?
    No one is arguing that, so nice strawman. Do you have any others?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Those were Barack Obama's words.
    Not his meaning, and you know it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #26
    Norville Rogers
    Kernel Sanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,730

    Re: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Power, greed. They believe that they know best how you should live your life.
    I bet Obama and his cronies are literally salivating at the thought of all of the power that new boiler standards will funnel their way

  7. #27
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,363

    Re: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Hotair.com, found a prime example of how the Obama administration is doing more to kill jobs, than to help the private sector create jobs. This is proof positive that the government can only kill jobs, not create jobs.
    But he gave them health care, so no worries.

  8. #28
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    But he gave them health care, so no worries.
    Ask all those Mickey-D's employees how Obamacare is working out for them....LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #29
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ask all those Mickey-D's employees how Obamacare is working out for them....LOL!!!
    ... you know that rumor turned out to not be true, right?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: New EPA rules will cost more than 800,000 jobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    ... you know that rumor turned out to not be true, right?
    Who cares about truth? Never interrupt a good narwative with facts.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •