Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 438

Thread: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

  1. #111
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,491
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

    ROTFLOL... Palin 52% Obama 40%

    Rasmussen: ‘52 percent of voters say their views are more like Palin’s than Obama’s’
    By: Mark Hemingway
    Commentary Staff Writer
    09/20/10 9:10 AM PDT

    I don’t know if this poll is an endorsement of Palin or a harsh judgment on the President, but either way it’s not good for the White House:

    Fifty-two percent (52%) of Likely U.S. Voters say their own views are closer to Sarah Palin’s than they are to President Obama’s, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

    Just 40% say their views are closer to the president’s than to those of the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate.

    Among the Political Class, however, 68% say their views are more like Obama’s, while 63% of Mainstream voters describe their views as more like Palin’s.

    Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: Rasmussen:
    ROTFLOL...

    And as we know, there are far more Mainstream voters.

    This is why I want these guys to have their rally... and I hope it's a humdinger... like the Paul Wellstone memorial.

    I heard they chose this as their theme song for the day... aka... Requiem to the Democrat Party.



    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 09-20-10 at 01:56 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #112
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

    Palin has values
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #113
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Palin has values
    Pretty much everyone has values, unless they are sociopathic.

  4. #114
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Pretty much everyone has values, unless they are sociopathic.
    Well I thought she was a whore to the Tea Party.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Well I thought she was a whore to the Tea Party.
    Or vice-versa? Really hard to tell who's using who.

  6. #116
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Well I thought she was a whore to the Tea Party.
    I disagree. I believe Palin has a moral character, its just different from mine or yours. In reality, all three of us are moral people, but we may disagree on what constitutes a moral person.

  7. #117
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

    Jon Stewart laments the fact that the country has stopped focusing on matters of real importance and now only pays attention to stupid issues. Therefore, in order to fix that, he and another comedian decide to hold rallies that focus on stupid issues instead of matters of real importance.

    Yea, he's not just doing this for publicity or anything.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  8. #118
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottD View Post
    In justifying the need for this rally Stewart put a heavy emphasis on Code Pink and similar groups/rallies. This isn't an anti-teaparty rally, this is an anti-over the top statements rally.


    link. .......
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Jon Stewart laments the fact that the country has stopped focusing on matters of real importance and now only pays attention to stupid issues. Therefore, in order to fix that, he and another comedian decide to hold rallies that focus on stupid issues instead of matters of real importance.

    Yea, he's not just doing this for publicity or anything.
    The great thing about it is that it purports itself to be entirely for publicity satirically.
    If its anything as good as Colbert's whitehouse dinner it'd be worth seeing for comedy and political commentary.

  10. #120
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: It's Official Jon Stewart & Colbert will host a rally on October 30th in DC

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    The great thing about it is that it purports itself to be entirely for publicity satirically.
    If its anything as good as Colbert's whitehouse dinner it'd be worth seeing for comedy and political commentary.
    My point is really that it's just a stupid publicity stunt, yet it was the top story on google news for about 24 hours. That's sort of ironic given the rationale Stewart has offered for holding this rally.

    He's sick of the news covering stupid ****, so he pushes a story about stupid **** into the news.
    Last edited by RightinNYC; 09-20-10 at 02:31 PM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •