Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

  1. #81
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    a larger % of the black population have been serial killers than have whites. out of a white population of around 300 million there have been a couple hundred serial killers. so the odds of a white person being a serial killer are about 0.0001%. out of a black population of around 30 million there have been around 70 serial killers. so the odds of a black person being a serail killer are about 0.0002%.

    Whites just get more media attention when they kill lots of people. Another form of racism I guess, no one seems to give a **** if a black guy kills a bunch of other black folks. About the only time you will ever hear about a black serial killer is when they start killing white folks.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #82
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    that's because, statistically, skinny asian kids don't rape people so no one would believe it. Statistically, black guys and white guys do rape people so it is much more believeable to claim rape/attack by a black or white guy.

    call it racism or whatever you want. the simple truth is that if someone is going to falsely claim to be attacked/assaulted they are going to blame "someone" not of their own race. Black people will almost always blame whitey and white people will typically blame the minority that is most prevalent in the area.
    And that is where my argument is. To believe that it's not racism as rivrrat so eloquently put it is ridiculous. You're more likely to garner sympathy for your cause if those who you are blaming are people of another race.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #83
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And that is where my argument is. To believe that it's not racism as rivrrat so eloquently put it is ridiculous. You're more likely to garner sympathy for your cause if those who you are blaming are people of another race.
    agreed. it might not even be overt, but it's racism nonetheless.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  4. #84
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    a larger % of the black population have been serial killers than have whites. out of a white population of around 300 million there have been a couple hundred serial killers. so the odds of a white person being a serial killer are about 0.0001%. out of a black population of around 30 million there have been around 70 serial killers. so the odds of a black person being a serail killer are about 0.0002%.

    Whites just get more media attention when they kill lots of people. Another form of racism I guess, no one seems to give a **** if a black guy kills a bunch of other black folks. About the only time you will ever hear about a black serial killer is when they start killing white folks.
    That is so ridiculously false it's not even funny.

    Myth: Serial killers are all white males.

    Contrary to popular belief, serial killers span all racial groups. There are white, African-American, Hispanic, and Asian serial killers. The racial diversification of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population.

    • Charles Ng, a native of Hong Kong, China, killed numerous victims in Northern California, in concert with Robert Lake.

    • Derrick Todd Lee, an African-American, killed at least six women in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

    • Coral Eugene Watts, an African-American, killed five victims in Michigan, fled the state to avoid detection, and murdered another 12 victims in Texas, before being apprehended.

    • Rafael Resendez-Ramirez, a native of Mexico, murdered nine people in Kentucky, Texas, and Illinois, before turning himself in.

    • Rory Conde, a Colombian native, was responsible for six prostitute homicides in the Miami, Florida area.
    Why Most Serial Killers Are White Men

    Walsh identified 90 African American and 323 white American serial murderers, all men operating between 1945 and 2004. (Though Asians, Hispanics and Native Americans were not included in the study, their addition would not alter the fact that most serial killers are white men.) African American serial killers made up 22% of Walsh's sample, a figure in close agreement Hickey's enumeration. But, as blacks number well below 22% of the U.S. population, they are actually overrepresented among the ranks of serial killers -- roughly by a factor of 2.

    So, why are most serial killers white men? The short answer is that serial murder is primarily a male enterprise, and in the U.S. white men outnumber black men seven to one. The long answer, however, is instructive**.
    Please take a statistics class.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #85
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That is so ridiculously false it's not even funny.
    prove it. you just can't say it and make it so. I have DOJ crime statisitics to back me up...what have you got????



    why are there more white serial killers? the same reason there are more white teachers, lawyers, doctors, policemen, firemen, etc, etc, etc...there are more white people. It doesn't take a rocket scientist (oh and FYI, there are more white rocket scientists too) to figure that one out.



    Please take a statistics class.
    already have. sorry, but the truth sometimes hurts.

    any comment on the long list of black serial killers I posted? or are you going to ignore that as well?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #86
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    and you might want to actually read your own quotes before you post them

    But, as blacks number well below 22% of the U.S. population, they are actually overrepresented among the ranks of serial killers -- roughly by a factor of 2.
    which is exactly what I said in my post. based on % of population, blacks have double the chance of being a serail killer, statistically.



    game, set, match.

    me = win
    you = epic fail
    Last edited by OscarB63; 09-21-10 at 03:49 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #87
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and you might want to actually read your own quotes before you post them



    which is exactly what I said in my post. based on % of population, blacks have double the chance of being a serail killer, statistically.



    game, set, match.

    me = win
    you = epic fail
    ... do you know what over representation means? It means that out 100 killers 22%(that means 22 killers) will be black. This is why blacks are overrepresented as they only make up 11% of the population by a 2 to 1 factor. Wow. You took a statistics class? Seriously? You just disproved your argument.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 09-25-10 at 06:36 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #88
    User danstevens80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    11-08-10 @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
    I can relate to how scary that sound is.

    When I was doing welding, I learned to wear earplugs after a piece of slag flew up and landed in my ear canal. There is NOTHING you can do short of pouring water in your ear to stop the sound and the sensation is.... indescribable.
    religion is self serving, contradictory and very screwed up.

    i can only imagine :\

    BTW- if the avatar is not a coincidence, I'd love to discuss polyamory with you.
    Opinions exist to be voiced. They matter.
    StopUSWars

  9. #89
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ... do you know what over representation means? It means that out 100 killers 22%(that means 22 killers) will be black. This is why blacks are overrepresented as they only make up 11% of the population by a 2 to 1 factor. Wow. You took a statistics class? Seriously? You just disproved your argument.
    are you truely that clueless? they make up 11% of the pop, yet they make up 22% of the serial kills... they are twice as likely to be a serial killer than you would expect statistically. how is that me disproving my arguement?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •