Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 89

Thread: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

  1. #31
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Why the need for "what ifs"? It's not a point--as you claim--because it has absolutely nothing to do with this story.
    the tawanna brawley case was not a "what if" neither was the Duke Lacrosse team rape case. In both cases black women falsely accused whites of attacking/assaulting them. Race baiter Sharpton was all over both cases screaming for blood. and when these two racist women recanted their lies, you didn't hear a peep out of any of the black "leaders" by way of apology.

    racism is a mutli pronged fork. only retarded liberal morons still believe that only whites can be racist
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #32
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You need to put the sarcasm mark on that post, so people will know you're being sarcastic.
    nah, because anyone with half a brain will see it for what it is. only the liberal morons who actually believe it won't catch the sarcasm.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #33
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    It appears as though she is a Jesus freak:

    Bethany Storro, the victim of an acid attack in downtown Vancouver held a press conference and spoke about her faith in God. She said, “I’m here today because of Jesus Christ. I am a believer” and “I have no enemies. In time, I’m going to forgive her. Then I can move on.” and “God is watching over me. I can’t live the rest of my life in fear.”

    On buying sunglasses 20-minutes before the attack:

    “For some reason I had this feeling that I needed to go buy some sunglasses, I finally foudn teh pair I liked…If I had not had those I would have been blind…That’s Jesus for sure,”
    Vancouver acid victim says God helped her – Oregon Faith Report (Video at the link)


  4. #34
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    It appears as though she is a Jesus freak:



    Vancouver acid victim says God helped her – Oregon Faith Report (Video at the link)

    irrelevent and so what? unless you are attempting to say that it is her faith that made her do it.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #35
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    irrelevent and so what? unless you are attempting to say that it is her faith that made her do it.
    you have to undersand the mentality

    worshipping God BAD

    worshipping big government GOOD



  6. #36
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    The whole thing seemed odd to me from the start. I'm currently working about half a block from the Starbucks where this happened. Been working there on and off for four or five years. I think I've seen maybe two black people on the street in all that time. Vancouver is very white....

    But, of course, no one would expect someone to do this to themselves. Clearly, this woman's got some deep, deep psychological issues.

  7. #37
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,080

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    irrelevent and so what? unless you are attempting to say that it is her faith that made her do it.
    You don't get to throw out details about the person as irrelevant just because you deem them so. I think the fact that this lady is spouting all this uber-religious clap trap is pertinent to the story.

  8. #38
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    nah, because anyone with half a brain will see it for what it is. only the liberal morons who actually believe it won't catch the sarcasm.
    you certainly have a high opinion of yourself.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  9. #39
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    you certainly have a high opinion of yourself.
    as opposed to the libs who spew crap like "the rich don't need" the money etc?



  10. #40
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    irrelevent and so what? unless you are attempting to say that it is her faith that made her do it.
    What was it that made her do it?


Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •