Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89

Thread: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-17-10 @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Girl is stupid as Hell on multiple levels.

    Let's hope we see Darwin at work when she arrives in prison.

  2. #22
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Acid Attack Victim Bethany Storro Says She Could Hear Her Skin 'Sizzling'

    wonder if this will be reported as a racist hate crime which it appears to be
    Yes, it appears it was a racist hate crime. Another white person trying to ignite hatred toward blacks.
    Amazing how many of the supersleuths here fell for it but then it just fell into their agendas.
    .

  3. #23
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Yes, it appears it was a racist hate crime. Another white person trying to ignite hatred toward blacks.
    Amazing how many of the supersleuths here fell for it but then it just fell into their agendas.
    .
    My point was that if a black had claimed a white maimed them people like Ganster Al would be all over it

    remember the Brawley nonsense?

    this woman is a nut case but Al's racist rantings are calculated to stir up hatred towards whites.

    big difference though this woman got what she deserved while the black race hate arsonists have not



  4. #24
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    My point was that if a black had claimed a white maimed them people like Ganster Al would be all over it

    remember the Brawley nonsense?

    this woman is a nut case but Al's racist rantings are calculated to stir up hatred towards whites.

    big difference though this woman got what she deserved while the black race hate arsonists have not
    Why the need for "what ifs"? It's not a point--as you claim--because it has absolutely nothing to do with this story.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #25
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Why the need for "what ifs"? It's not a point--as you claim--because it has absolutely nothing to do with this story.
    the story when it broke was a teaching moment. You didn't have leaders of white groups on tv screaming about black racism



  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Last Seen
    01-10-12 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    906

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Black people can't be racist.

  7. #27
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the story when it broke was a teaching moment. You didn't have leaders of white groups on tv screaming about black racism
    You're right. American whites seem to have more of a thing against Muslims at this time.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  8. #28
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You're right. American whites seem to have more of a thing against Muslims at this time.
    yeah, blacks were OK with 9-11 I guess in your mind?

    but your smarmy response is pretty much a concession of "I want to bash turtle for being a racist but I cannot"



  9. #29
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by Patria Antiqua View Post
    Black people can't be racist.
    do you believe that or are you repeating an oft stated position from black racists?



  10. #30
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,585

    Re: Acid Attack victim could hear her skin sizzling

    Quote Originally Posted by Patria Antiqua View Post
    Black people can't be racist.
    You need to put the sarcasm mark on that post, so people will know you're being sarcastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •