Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

  1. #41
    User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Paris, France
    Last Seen
    06-20-11 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    107

    Re: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

    Are there still sheeples out there questioning the validity of Obama's birth certificate??? They have nothing better to do to help move the country onto a better political ground and better the lives of so many unfortunate people who are having a very difficult time in this economic melt-down...
    Ask what you can do to help move the economy forward and create some jobs and a strong foundation for some of America's most needy....
    How many times will he need to post up that birth cetificate before the sheeples will shut up and let him try to pull the country out of the ditch and back on the road to financial recovery!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Unfortunately for him the birther retards are gonna be around until he leaves office. Best strategy is to ignore them.

    President Obama blasts lies, disinformation - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com
    Last edited by Minnie T. Mouse; 09-06-10 at 08:42 PM.

  2. #42
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    I don't get it. What is wrong with these people. They showed his birth certificate I don't know how many times. I really questioning the education of these people.
    I don't get it, either. There are soooo many other things to beat up Obama about; why are they wasting their time with a conspiracy theory?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #43
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,891
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie T. Mouse View Post
    Are there still sheeples out there questioning the validity of Obama's birth certificate???
    How many times will he need to post up that birth cetificate before the sheeples will shut up and let him try to pull the country out of the ditch and back on the road to financial recovery!!!
    xkcd: Sheeple
    http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/sheeple.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I may be wrong.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Unfortunately for him the birther retards are gonna be around until he leaves office. Best strategy is to ignore them.

    President Obama blasts lies, disinformation - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

    I'm sure it's upsetting. He's only human.
    To be continuously called a liar and a fraud, and have your religion and your very identity attacked as false.
    It's an attack on his family as well as himself.
    And I believe- and he probably does too, although he won't admit it- that it's a veiled attack on his race.
    Birthers are playing on his "differentness", hoping to stir up xenophobia in white people.
    I agree he "should" be above it all, he "should" ignore it entirely... but he has, and it's gone on so long now. And it doesn't seem to be going away; it seems rather to be gaining momentum.
    Last edited by 1069; 09-06-10 at 09:52 PM.

  5. #45
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't get it, either. There are soooo many other things to beat up Obama about; why are they wasting their time with a conspiracy theory?
    Could it be a topic again because the president brought it up yet again?

  6. #46
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    I'm sure it's upsetting. He's only human.
    To be continuously called a liar and a fraud, and have your religion and your very identity attacked as false.
    It's an attack on his family as well as himself.
    And I believe- and he probably does too, although he won't admit it- that it's a veiled attack on his race.
    Birthers are playing on his "differentness", hoping to stir up xenophobia in white people.
    I agree he "should" be above it all, he "should" ignore it entirely... but he has, and it's gone on so long now. And it doesn't seem to be going away; it seems rather to be gaining momentum.
    If only he knew the peace and respect from the other side that Bush got for his 8 years...sigh...

  7. #47
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    If only he knew the peace and respect from the other side that Bush got for his 8 years...sigh...
    Bush earned far less than he got.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I think its funny that the same people that said Bush Lied for war, stole the elections, masterminded 9-11 and all sorts of other nonsense are the same ones bashing the birther-tards and the Obama is a muslim crowd.
    The real difference is Bush really did lie. There was no evidence Saddam was GROWING and GATHERING. He and his people did use intel that was doubted by the CIA. Facts are still facts.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #49
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    Lasted with Biden during his Lifespan.
    Works that way with far too many. Far, far too many.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #50
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie T. Mouse View Post
    Are there still sheeples out there questioning the validity of Obama's birth certificate???
    How many times will he need to post up that birth cetificate before the sheeples will shut up and let him try to pull the country out of the ditch and back on the road to financial recovery!!!
    I guess this JPG is just as valid as the one that Barry posted..... right?



    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •