Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 105

Thread: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

  1. #41
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    You do understand the difference between an employer and an employee, right?
    You do understand that not all government employees are military. Right?

    You do understand that one criminal is not representative of an entire government. Right?

    You do understand that one criminal act does not tarnish an entire profession. Right?

    You do understand that your spin was absurd. Right?

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  2. #42
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    If I were a judge, their bronzed skulls would be displayed in a cabinet in the office of Child Protective Services as a reminder of what happens when they **** up.
    Ah -- I see you are oldschool.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  3. #43
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    915

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    You do understand that not all government employees are military. Right?

    You do understand that one criminal is not representative of an entire government. Right?

    You do understand that one criminal act does not tarnish an entire profession. Right?

    You do understand that your spin was absurd. Right?
    Well, I'm glad we now agree that I'm not making inferences about government employees based on generalizations about the government. That's the same kind of faulty assumption I had to explain to Gardener yesterday. I'd hate to see it become prevalent.

    Of course, it would be ridiculous to tarnish the government with the actions of one employee--if not for the fact that the same government practices and justifies those very same actions. Recall for example the statements by John Yoo, the Bush administration attorney who was vilified in his profession for defending the president's right to crush the genitals of the children of suspected terrorists. Such is the culture of lawlessness and cruelty that our executive branch has fostered. It's no surprise to see something like this come out of it.
    Last edited by Winston Smith; 08-27-10 at 12:38 PM.

  4. #44
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Well, I'm glad we now agree that I'm not making inferences about government employees based on generalizations about the government. That's the same kind of faulty assumption I had to explain to Gardener yesterday. I'd hate to see it become prevalent.
    Everyone read your words the same way I did. Rev, Right, and Tuck.

    I don't agree at all with what you attempted to spin: Government employee = torturer

    Nor do I agree with another facet of your spin: Soldier = torturer

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Of course, it would be ridiculous to tarnish the government with the actions of one employee
    Thank you for finally - if belatedly - admitting that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Such is the culture of lawlessness and cruelty that our executive branch has fostered. It's no surprise to see something like this come out of it.
    Once again though, you attempt to paint everyone with a putty knife. Now it's the cursed executive branch. Egads.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    The odds are actually better that he got the idea from watching TV coverage about waterboarding rather than from his military experience.
    For real. I was in the military during this whole thing, and I never heard of waterboarding until the media began covering it which was some time after I had gotten out. 99.9% of our military is not involved with, nor has the security clearence to know what interregation techniques(torturous or not) our intelligence community uses. Its only when the media "shed light" on something that anybody becomes aware of it, and then people who would be an idiot in life sans military training are the only ones who would emulate it, particularly on children. in this case, the person just happened to be a military person.
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  6. #46
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    915

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    Everyone read your words the same way I did. Rev, Right, and Tuck.

    I don't agree at all with what you attempted to spin: Government employee = torturer

    Nor do I agree with another facet of your spin: Soldier = torturer


    Thank you for finally - if belatedly - admitting that.


    Once again though, you attempt to paint everyone with a putty knife. Now it's the cursed executive branch. Egads.
    I've never said or implied that soldiers or government employees = torturers. What I have said, which you persistently avoid addressing, is that this particular soldier's behavior is nothing but what our own government taught by example and sanctioned by its words. There is no way around that.

  7. #47
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    What I have said, which you persistently avoid addressing, is that this particular soldier's behavior is nothing but what our own government taught by example and sanctioned by its words.
    Our government taught us to "waterboard" c hildren who wet the bed?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  8. #48
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    I've never said or implied that soldiers or government employees = torturers.
    You did imply it. It's obvious to anyone reading this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    What I have said, which you persistently avoid addressing, is that this particular soldier's behavior is nothing but what our own government taught by example and sanctioned by its words. There is no way around that.
    That's pure bs and you know it.

    If such were the case, we'd be inundated with domestic stories of water-boarding and human pyramids.

    Jeeze Louise. Where do you get such unsupportable and weird ideas?

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  9. #49
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Our government taught us to "waterboard" c hildren who wet the bed?
    I learned my techniques from the King of Pop.....
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  10. #50
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    915

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    You did imply it. It's obvious to anyone reading this thread.
    I don't have any more time for red herrings. I'd rather talk about the more significant issue of our government's policy of torture, assuming anyone cares to deny it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah
    That's pure bs and you know it.

    If such were the case, we'd be inundated with domestic stories of water-boarding and human pyramids.

    Jeeze Louise. Where do you get such unsupportable and weird ideas?
    That's more like it. I suggest starting here.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •