Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 105

Thread: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Who? Where? Where are the Rambos awaiting to take over an American town? Where are the souls too tormented to hold a job (I mean the actual ones not seeking an excuse for personal failure). Where are the tortured souls incapable of living life because of a few months across the ocean? It's a joke.
    There are plenty of active duty soldiers as well as veterans who abuse their wives and children, and anyone else who is so misfortunate as to cross paths with them when they're in a snit.
    You asked where the abusive maniacs are. I'd suggest you're being disingenuous, or perhaps you're just not looking all that hard.
    There's an entire subculture of folks my age and older who call themselves "Veterans of veterans".
    They were raised by crazy-ass dads who fought in Vietnam, and brought the war home.
    Like I said, though, these guys were in all likelihood a few McNuggets short of a happy meal even before they went in.

  2. #12
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    915

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Well gee whiz, from his vast experience of evil military duty no doubt, huh? Or perhaps he's just another Army idiot behaving badly and making all the other military branches look bad. Or just making the Army look bad like Jessica Lynch, or Abu-Ghraib, or Mai Lai, etc. Or perhaps because the CIA had a few cases of waterboarding, Army soldiers now logically have instilled in them a sense that abusing their chidren is appropriate. You know, because soldiers are robots and stuff. Gee whiz, who knows. Or perhaps he is just proned to do things while looking for the latest video game or a hollywood movie to explain his bad behavior. Hating on the military is far more delicious though, I know.

    I wonder where civilians get the idea to punch their children or to drive them off into lakes. Certainly Susan Smith represents you.

    Some probable terrorist gets his ass waterboarded by the CIA and the depravity of individual soldiers, who have nothing to do with nothing, gets explained? Perhaps a cook in the Army can murder his child and people like you can attribute that to other soldiers who killed in combat. Idiocy.

    By the way, do you even have any idea as to how many were waterboarded? Got names? You'd be suprised at how few have ever been proven. Or are you still clinging to the politicial Democratic tool to exaggerate the issue? Notice since Obama took the White House the ongoing existence of GITMO and whatever goes on has become a non-factor in the politics of those who chose to seek extreme depravity? Perhaps this is because the whole thing was exaggerated to begin with. But hey, a few cases heard on television are surely enough to send an insignificant soldier off to abuse his kid right?
    Abu Ghraib had nothing to do with the depravity of individual soldiers. They were following orders and implementing a policy that came all the way from the top.

  3. #13
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,044

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Abu Ghraib had nothing to do with the depravity of individual soldiers. They were following orders and implementing a policy that came all the way from the top.
    Civilians turned National Guard Army Reservists being unprofessional during a temporary period of playing soldier? How can it be? Of course, official orders from the professional Army to behave like a bunch of frat party morons gets them right off the hook doesn't it? All that's missing is the official written order from a regular Army general ordering them to stack prisoners into pyramids and take pictures.

    Abu Ghraib had everything to to do with the depravity of civilian individuals playing soldier seeking to blame anybody but themselves. And the civilian public are all too accomodating to accept their innocence. What a joke. The Army's entire history is full of screw ups and national embarrassments. By all means, let's pretend that Abu Ghraib belongs to some government conspiracy that goes "all the way to the top."
    Last edited by MSgt; 08-27-10 at 12:36 AM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  4. #14
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    915

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Civilians turned National Guard Army Reservists being unprofessional during a temporary period of playing soldier? How can it be? Of course, official orders from the professional Army to behave like a bunch of frat party morons gets them right off the hook doesn't it? Abu Ghraib had everything to to do with the depravity of civilian individuals playing soldier seeking to blame anybody but themselves. And the civilian public are all too accomodating to accept their innocence. What a joke.
    No, it doesn't get them off the hook. But they were small game compared to the real criminals who devised the policies and got away with it.

  5. #15
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,044

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    No, it doesn't get them off the hook. But they were small game compared to the real criminals who devised the policies and got away with it.
    Conspiracies abound. Maybe President Bush himself had webcams so he could monitor the frat party hazings. In the end, dip****s behaved like dip****s. And coincidentally, it's yet another Army problem that all the military receives a black eye for. But in this case, it wasn't even the typical Army problem. This time it was National Guard Rerservists.
    Last edited by MSgt; 08-27-10 at 12:44 AM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  6. #16
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    If I were a judge, these cretins would be in jail for a minimum of 20 years.
    If I were a judge, their bronzed skulls would be displayed in a cabinet in the office of Child Protective Services as a reminder of what happens when they **** up.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Well gee whiz, from his vast experience of evil military duty no doubt, huh? Or perhaps he's just another Army idiot behaving badly and making all the other military branches look bad. Or just making the Army look bad like Jessica Lynch, or Abu-Ghraib, or Mai Lai, etc. Or perhaps because the CIA had a few cases of waterboarding, Army soldiers now logically have instilled in them a sense that abusing their chidren is appropriate. You know, because soldiers are robots and stuff. Gee whiz, who knows. Or perhaps he is just proned to do things while looking for the latest video game or a hollywood movie to explain his bad behavior. Hating on the military is far more delicious though, I know.

    I wonder where civilians get the idea to punch their children or to drive them off into lakes. Certainly Susan Smith represents you.

    Some probable terrorist gets his ass waterboarded by the CIA and the depravity of individual soldiers, who have nothing to do with nothing, gets explained? Perhaps a cook in the Army can murder his child and people like you can attribute that to other soldiers who killed in combat. Idiocy.

    By the way, do you even have any idea as to how many were waterboarded? Got names? You'd be suprised at how few have ever been proven. Or are you still clinging to the politicial Democratic tool to exaggerate the issue? Notice since Obama took the White House the ongoing existence of GITMO and whatever goes on has become a non-factor in the politics of those who chose to seek extreme depravity? Perhaps this is because the whole thing was exaggerated to begin with. But hey, a few cases heard on television are surely enough to send an insignificant soldier off to abuse his kid right?
    Now, now, no need to fly off the handle and get personal, Msgt. I'm guessing you didn't watch the video because that was insinuation made by the news spokesperson when she said, "Prosecutors said, neither soldier said where they got the idea to use waterboard on children" There now, don't you feel foolish?

    Btw, you could use a few anger management classes yourself.

  8. #18
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Civilians turned National Guard Army Reservists being unprofessional during a temporary period of playing soldier? How can it be? Of course, official orders from the professional Army to behave like a bunch of frat party morons gets them right off the hook doesn't it? All that's missing is the official written order from a regular Army general ordering them to stack prisoners into pyramids and take pictures.

    Abu Ghraib had everything to to do with the depravity of civilian individuals playing soldier seeking to blame anybody but themselves. And the civilian public are all too accomodating to accept their innocence. What a joke. The Army's entire history is full of screw ups and national embarrassments. By all means, let's pretend that Abu Ghraib belongs to some government conspiracy that goes "all the way to the top."
    Well, if it's any consolation, the guards at Abu Graib really didn't do anything that guards in US prisons haven't done. In fact, what they did was pretty mild, compared to what goes on US prisons....

    Torture Inc. Americas Brutal Prisons

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Last Seen
    01-10-12 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    906

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    This sounds like a headline from The Onion.

    If it hadn't been for the video, I would've giggled at the satire.

  10. #20
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    Re: U.S. Soldier Waterboards 6 Year Old Foster Child For Wetting His Bed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Marines haven't forgotten and surely the Army hasn't either. She was just another dumbass soldier making her branch look bad. She was a part of a supply convoy that got turned around in Iraq during the 2003 invasion and in the end couldn't defend herself because her weapon was dirty. She was captured, along with others, and had to be rescued. She was rescued via a "joint effort" and with a highly publicized media focus, while the rest were eventually rescued out of Tikrit by 3/4 (3rd battalion, 4th Marines) unit of 7th Marines Regiment (my unit). The story told by the Army was that she wasn't a combatant and the desert sand prevented her (and others) weapon from firing. Of course, the desert sand didn't prevent others (other soldiers and Marines) from firing their weapons.

    It was embarrassing. I know where I was at, but couldn't point it out on a map exactly. I remember the big joke was that they were taken alive and that their weapons couldn't fire. The big bad American military came down to a few soldiers and their dirty weapons.
    Hmm, it probably didn't help that Lynch couldn't defend herself because she had "a broken back, a broken arm, a broken thigh, and a crushed ankle" and was knocked unconscious, either. Wounds that are consistent with an automobile crash. She didn't ask to be used as the military's pro war propaganda anymore more than Pat Tillman did.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •