Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

  1. #21
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,656

    Re: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

    I think all races, especially the young ones, are proned to stupdity. But to point out the disproportionate violent tendancies, amongst a plethora of other negative statistics of the American black communities, will only get you branded as a racist, if you point them out. That's something "polite" people are not supposed to talk about.

    Since I'm a polite person..... I will leave it there.

    Last edited by Captain America; 08-27-10 at 08:45 PM.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

    God I hate when people take a small story and turn it into some overwhelming proof of victimhood and a sign of some huge conspiracy amongst the media or as absolute proof that Political correctness rules the world.

    Maybe its just NOT A NEW STORY. Maybe its just a bunch of stupid kids looking for an excuse to get into trouble, and they happen to find it. Maybe its not national news because THOUSANDS of crimes take place every year in the US with some kind of racial factor, do you hear about all of them? Of course not, because its NOT national news.

    So please, please, please, please, please, stop all this whining, bitching, moaning, and victimhood. Step back, look at the facts, actually consider WHY this might not be national news. Perhaps it has NO national context, and the only reason you want it to be national news is because... you think people don't realize there may be black racists out there? I dunno...

  3. #23
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,656

    Re: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

    This story, and hundreds like it, are played nightly from coast-to-coast on the local news stations. Chaos down on MLK Blvd. Americans are desensitized.

    It's got to where, when they report a violent crime, most folks just immediately assume it's a black guy. And, sad to say, they are right more than they were wrong.

    Just sayin'.....


    Racial debate, not my thing.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Olak View Post
    Substitute "White" for Black and "Darkey" for "Whitey" and it will be national news.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    If black teens are wanting to beat up whitey. I don't blame them. If they watch any news at all they would think half the population or at least all the tea party people, republicans and conservatives are a bunch of racist white people. Why wouldn't they want to beat us up?
    Your rationalization for racial violence is absolutely pathetic.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by marduc View Post
    making a public issue of every bigoted occurrence would do nothing but stoke the fires more.. the flames of racism will never die if we sensationalize every asshole who acts that way. Everyone knows it occurs, and is not a one way street, shining a spotlight on hatred breeds more hatred.
    Already happens with every Bigoted (white on black) occurrence. So WTF is your point?

    And as far as the media is concerned it is a one way street, at least a one way reporting street.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #27
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,285
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Substitute "White" for Black and "Darkey" for "Whitey" and it will be national news.
    White people beat up black people all the time and it is not reported on.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by marduc View Post
    Wow. You did notice I mentioned it was not a one way street right? I think someone forgot to look both ways before posting (or perhaps more aptly sprinting into the street on a tangential rant?).
    The only one ranting was you. Why is it every time that white on black racism is brought up everyone is all up in arms, but when black on white racial violence is brought up people on THIS forum are like, "Meh" *Shrug*.

    That is how whites treated White on Black racial violence in the 40s,50s, and it did NOTHING to stop it.

    Speaking out against it and making it an issue is how we managed to significantly reduce White on Black racial violence by deamonizing it and making it highly unpopular.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    White people beat up black people all the time and it is not reported on.
    Another Black Violence apologist....
    This isn't an incident of a white kid beating up a black kid.

    This is an ORGANIZED day of Racial Violence against Whites, with a stated purpose that they are doing so just because they are white and for no other reason.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Last Seen
    01-10-12 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    906

    Re: Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

    Obviously it's the Jewish media's secret attempt to destroy Aryan America.

    Or something like that.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •