Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 146

Thread: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

  1. #81
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    What is her motive, as in, what are her own stated reasons, do you believe, that she might have for feeling uncomfortable in her situation? I'm not asking you to read her mind, and I'm not asking you why she's "hypersensitive," I'm asking you to see if you can put yourself in her situation. So far you've consistently evaded any line of questioning that puts yourself in her shoes. Are you unable to do this, or unwilling?
    Dude. I don't know what her motive is. I'm not able to read her mind. I don't know why she's hypersensitive. Some people just are. Some are hypersensitive about being bald, going grey, being short, being tall, being female, being male, all sorts of things. She's hypersensitive about her race. Why is she hypersensitive? **** if I know. Probably because the media and our "politically ****ing correct" bull**** culture fosters such hypersensitivity. Everybody has to be a victim. Offending someone is some sort of capital crime. People refuse to own the fact that THEY control what offends them.

    And I've not evaded jack ****ing ****. I've answered you, you just don't like my answers. That you don't like my answers is not evidence of evasion.



    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    And don't forget she isn't worried about the 400 times in 10 minutes she heard the word nigger on the Def Comedy Jam on HBO.
    And stayed on the phone while someone repeatedly used the word that causes her to have crying fits. Even stayed on the line during a commercial break so she could continue to be so offended.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    And stayed on the phone while someone repeatedly used the word that causes her to have crying fits. Even stayed on the line during a commercial break so she could continue to be so offended.
    It just reminds me of the whole "nappy headed ho" flap with Don Imus.

  3. #83
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,018

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Dude. I don't know what her motive is. I'm not able to read her mind. I don't know why she's hypersensitive.
    Exactly. You don't know her motive, you can't read her mind, and you don't know why she's "hypersensitive." That doesn't leave you with much of a right to judge her now, does it?

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    And I've not evaded jack ****ing ****. I've answered you, you just don't like my answers. That you don't like my answers is not evidence of evasion.
    No, you've answered why you think she's "hypersensitive." You haven't made any effort to put yourself in her shoes.
    Last edited by Cardinal; 08-24-10 at 07:41 PM.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Exactly. You don't know her motive, you can't read her mind, and you don't know why she's "hypersensitive." That doesn't leave you with much of a right to judge her now, does it?
    Now wait up, Miss Cleo....weren't you the one that was making all kinds of judgments about the husband without having even heard from him at all?

    It's cuz he's white, huh?

  5. #85
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Exactly. You don't know her motive, you can't read her mind, and you don't know why she's "hypersensitive." That doesn't leave you with much of a right to judge her now, does it?
    You do notice how I have repeatedly said, based on the information SHE gave us, right? You did get that, correct? Based on THAT information, that SHE provided, she is hypersensitive.

    No, you've answered why you think she's "hypersensitive." You haven't made any effort to put yourself in her shoes.
    Put myself in her shoes? What the hell are you talking about? You mean try to imagine that I'm a hypersensitive drama queen and what might have provoked me to be that way? You're right, I haven't tried to do that. Because I'm not a hypersensitive drama queen and quite frankly don't give a **** why she's one.
    Last edited by rivrrat; 08-24-10 at 08:15 PM.

  6. #86
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    maybe she doesn't like the word. i don't. it's rude.
    Wow, you are intentionally changing your argument every time someone makes a post.
    If its not obvious the post you responded to had nothing to do with the "word".
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #87
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    Since my points will be lost, I will just give a rhetorical question, I wonder what would have happened had a white woman called into a show ran by a black woman and a similar situation happened. I wonder what you guys would be saying then....
    We wouldn't have heard about it, it would not have been news.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  8. #88
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    good......but what does it say about his friends that they feel free to use the word? i think it says no respect, period.
    Again, nowhere was it said that his friends were using the word.

    She stated that "The N-Word has been thrown around" She did not state WHO threw it around, or if she was still on the subject of her husband's friends/family. It was also a blurb thrown in there in the middle of Dr. Laura talking, as if the caller was desperate and decided the conversation wasn't going the way she wanted and threw in the big guns.... the "N-Word", which is the end all be all show stopper for race conversations.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #89
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,018

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    You do notice how I have repeatedly said, based on the information SHE gave us, right? You did get that, correct? Based on THAT information, that SHE provided, she is hypersensitive.
    What information? Quote it. I want to know exactly the thing you're talking about that makes her hypersensitive. No more generalizations.


    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Put myself in her shoes? What the hell are you talking about? You mean try to imagine that I'm a hypersensitive drama queen and what might have provoked me to be that way? You're right, I haven't tried to do that. Because I'm not a hypersensitive drama queen and quite frankly don't give a **** why she's one.
    Okay, so you can't put yourself in her shoes, and you seem to have no knowledge of race relations throughout American history, and you've resisted my initial efforts to point out to you that you have your own line that's heavily emotional for you. What are you doing in this thread then? Is it to scream the same old "she's hypersensitive!" in every post you make for the duration of the thread?

  10. #90
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    What information? Quote it. I want to know exactly the thing you're talking about that makes her hypersensitive. No more generalizations.
    Listen to the audio. Then watch the recording of her from Larry King.

    Okay, so you can't put yourself in her shoes, and you seem to have no knowledge of race relations throughout American history,
    Yes, because I'm not a hypersensitive drama queen, I must be ignorant of "race relations" in this country.

    and you've resisted my initial efforts to point out to you that you have your own line that's heavily emotional for you.
    No, I don't have such a line. I can't really think of a damn thing that some stranger could say that would cause me cry or have "crying fits", or need support, or feel as though it was a "difficult time", or to go on Larry King and whine about. Or even really ****ing care about for more than a minute.

    What are you doing in this thread then? Is it to scream the same old "she's hypersensitive!" in every post you make for the duration of the thread?
    Trying to make people aware of how ****ing retarded the whole thing is.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •