Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 146

Thread: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

  1. #21
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    naw she could have made her point in a much better way and she did that on purpose. Quite a few things she said was out of line and out of context or not she was wrong for saying it.



    Like what? She used the word "nigger", that in and of itself is not racist. Your race baiting however, is.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #22
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I don't buy the race victimhood thing AT all. Unless you come from Darfour or one of those little balkan states where they still ethnically cleanse gyspy clans. Then you might have a reason to complain...but not here in America.
    Like this?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #23
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I guess I must just have really thick skin when it comes to this type of thing. I am rarely ever offended by something so tame.

    I see it exactly like Dr. Laura does (for once, normally can't stand the foul bitch), that woman got all offended there but the first thing she probably did was hop in her car and flip on the radio and not bat an eye when MC Nigga goes off about bitchez and ho's and dealing crack in da mutha****in hood, yo.

    I don't buy the race victimhood thing AT all. Unless you come from Darfour or one of those little balkan states where they still ethnically cleanse gyspy clans. Then you might have a reason to complain...but not here in America.
    wait....where did you get "victimhood" from? that woman called in to express her dismay at the n word being used in her home. she wanted advice, which dr laura did not provide. instead, she ranted. it was like she lost her mind for a minute. "nigger, nigger, nigger, don't naacp me....." THAT was offensive. the only point she made was that she is clearly the fool people think she is.

    did she have a right to say it? sure.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    wait....where did you get "victimhood" from? that woman called in to express her dismay at the n word being used in her home. she wanted advice, which dr laura did not provide. instead, she ranted. it was like she lost her mind for a minute. "nigger, nigger, nigger, don't naacp me....." THAT was offensive. the only point she made was that she is clearly the fool people think she is.

    did she have a right to say it? sure.
    I disagree. Her whole little sob story about how his friends would ask her what black people thought of this or that...that was just victimhood on her part. Sallow, humorless race whining.

  5. #25
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I disagree. Her whole little sob story about how his friends would ask her what black people thought of this or that...that was just victimhood on her part. Sallow, humorless race whining.
    ok...we disagree. but i think his friends, and probably he himself, are assholes. my advice to her would have been to ask wtf was wrong with her husband?

  6. #26
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    wait....where did you get "victimhood" from? that woman called in to express her dismay at the n word being used in her home. she wanted advice, which dr laura did not provide. instead, she ranted. it was like she lost her mind for a minute. "nigger, nigger, nigger, don't naacp me....." THAT was offensive. the only point she made was that she is clearly the fool people think she is.

    did she have a right to say it? sure.
    Wrong. See, your reading into **** that wasn't there.
    She didn't call in to complain about someone using the word Nigger in her home. She called in because her husband, essentially, wasn't as hypersensitive about **** that isn't really racist, and didn't throw the race card up. You see, he can't because he wasn't issued one.
    Anyways, when asked to give an example, she first gave the example that probable resembled the truth, her husband's friend or family members (not her husband) would ask, "What do black people think of (this)" or "How do black people handle (this)".
    When she got a completely unexpected response from Dr. Laura, she figured she would put her foot down and regain the sensitivity she so rightly deserved, so she brought out the big guns.. The coveted.........
    "N-Word" (insert choir music here)

    Then that didn't work so she was highly offended, and proceeded to race bait Dr. Laura and "NAACP" her. (i loled).
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    ok...we disagree. but i think his friends, and probably he himself, are assholes. my advice to her would have been to ask wtf was wrong with her husband?
    And you are willing to make this assumption based on her 3 minute testimonial with no input from him? I mean totally ignoring the fact that the dude married her...

  8. #28
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I disagree. Her whole little sob story about how his friends would ask her what black people thought of this or that...that was just victimhood on her part. Sallow, humorless race whining.
    Word. When I first married into my husband's WASPy family, I was asked all the time how Italians did this, what Italians thought of that. Before my mother in law & I realized we both shared a love of antiques, gardening and child rearing, she didn't know what to talk about with me. So she would talk about pasta. I gave her credit for trying to look into "my world." It certainly didn't mean she had issues with Italians. And when I ask her about life back in the day, it doesn't mean I have some weird issue with older people.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wrong. See, your reading into **** that wasn't there.
    She didn't call in to complain about someone using the word Nigger in her home. She called in because her husband, essentially, wasn't as hypersensitive about **** that isn't really racist, and didn't throw the race card up. You see, he can't because he wasn't issued one.
    Anyways, when asked to give an example, she first gave the example that probable resembled the truth, her husband's friend or family members (not her husband) would ask, "What do black people think of (this)" or "How do black people handle (this)".
    When she got a completely unexpected response from Dr. Laura, she figured she would put her foot down and regain the sensitivity she so rightly deserved, so she brought out the big guns.. The coveted.........
    "N-Word" (insert choir music here)

    Then that didn't work so she was highly offended, and proceeded to race bait Dr. Laura and "NAACP" her. (i loled).
    Exactly...what I am picking up on is that this woman described a scene where his friends (who may not be very racially aware) were attempting to learn something about her and her race in general and she took offense more at being the only peppercorn in a salt shaker than anything they were doing. Then when she didnt get what she wanted, she tried to trump in a game of race cards. It backfired.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by StandUpChuck View Post
    Word. When I first married into my husband's WASPy family, I was asked all the time how Italians did this, what Italians thought of that. Before my mother in law & I realized we both shared a love of antiques, gardening and child rearing, she didn't know what to talk about with me. So she would talk about pasta. I gave her credit for trying to look into "my world." It certainly didn't mean she had issues with Italians. And when I ask her about life back in the day, it doesn't mean I have some weird issue with older people.
    DING DING DING DING DING.

    We have a winner.

    Blacks like this caller need to drop the "woe is me for I am black" victimhood status, throw their race card in the trash, and accept that they are black, which is no different from being Italian, Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, "Southern", etc when it comes to these types of issues.

    People are going to ask about your cultural difference, DEAL WITH IT.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •