Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 146 of 146

Thread: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

  1. #141
    Student TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    10-24-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    222

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Had Laura called someone a nigger, your point would hold water.
    Oops - allow me to correct myself - Rahm Emanuel didn't call anyone "retarded" either - he just used the word causing Palin to call for his resignation. So, my point does hold water.

  2. #142
    Student TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    10-24-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    222

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Whatever...I live in California, one of the most hypersensitive places in the world when it comes to race, and we had a long conversation about Dr. Laura's "nigger" rant where she said "nigger" like 11 times in 3 minutes. What the hell was she thinking saying "nigger" to a woman who was sensitive about the word "nigger"? You just can't say "nigger" like that because people get all kinds of butt-hurt about the word "nigger". Saying "nigger" just ain't cool.

    Yeah, that was so last week at work. The more people keep trying to make something off-limits...the more people are gonna want to prove that they'll just do what the **** they want. Like say the word "nigger" if they want to say the word "nigger".

    Damn...needed to say it 2 more times to get all 11 in like Dr. Laura. So...nigger, nigger.
    Your rant is retarded.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    Your rant is retarded.
    Your post is irrelevant.

  4. #144
    User PoliVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    12-07-10 @ 03:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Way to completely and utterly miss the point.

    Next time you're at work, say "nigger" a few times in front of your boss. In a non-racist way, of course. Report back here what happens.

    The first amendment doesn't cover getting ****canned.
    That is a pretty funny joke you tried to make about missing the point! Mostly because you are "missing the point" that nobody has been canned or fired over this hyped up nonesense. I see you are not going to let an inconvient fact like that stop you from repeating your error though.

  5. #145
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Way to completely and utterly miss the point.

    Next time you're at work, say "nigger" a few times in front of your boss. In a non-racist way, of course. Report back here what happens.

    The first amendment doesn't cover getting ****canned.
    I have.
    Ive even put it in official reports, when its used as a quote from a subject I had to deal with.
    No big deal. Im not supposed to censor reports.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #146
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Just in case you didn't hear it, here is the full "Dr" Laura racist audio

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    Saying the word nigger does not make you a racist nor does saying the word nigger make what you say racists. As others have pointed out if she called the caller a nigger in a racist derogatory form then it could be argued that Dr. Laura is a racist. However that's not the case,she did not such thing. She did not even call the caller a nigger in a non-derogatory form forum like nigga.
    Last edited by jamesrage; 08-31-10 at 01:50 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •