Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 110

Thread: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N

  1. #61
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet Wit

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am a first amendment appeaser. Spin that however you want, it still will be just that, spin.
    I support the first amendment as well. I agree the muslim brotherhood has a right to build this mosque. But I do not think they should. In fact Im willing to bet you a DP Platnum Membership that it is never built at the old Burlington Coat Factory at 45 Park Place in Manhatten NY City.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  2. #62
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    And we are free to criticize the living daylights out of him for wanting it.

    Considering the number of people who are simply defending everything and anything about the bulding of this Mosque with absolutely no criticism of the actual views being promoted, I would say the problem here lies in the way they are supporting much more than the mere right for people with extreme views to erect a building. They are defending the extremists, themselves.
    You would have a point if the topic was "Is this guy a good guy". It's not, the topic is whether the mosque should be built, and what the guy's politics are is entirely irrelevant. He is free to have any views he wants, and still be able to build his Mosque.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #63
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet Wit

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    I support the first amendment as well. I agree the muslim brotherhood has a right to build this mosque. But I do not think they should. In fact Im willing to bet you a DP Platnum Membership that it is never built at the old Burlington Coat Factory at 45 Park Place in Manhatten NY City.
    So I am a Islamic appeaser and supporter for supporting their rights, but you are not?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    81

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    What does this have to do with anything I said?
    You said the constitution protects their right to build mosques. I disagree.

    We don't have Sharia law here and I doubt that we will. And again this has nothing to do with the fact that a mosque is going to be built in NYC.
    Sure we do, the essence of Islam is Sharia, i.e., the will of Allah. Islam and Sharia go hand in hand and you canít get one without the other, as Sharia is an intrinsic part of Islam. Hence, we have Sharia over here, you just are not aware of it. Do Muslim females cover their bodies? Yes, because it is mandated by Sharia. Can Muslims hit their wives? You bet. Is government owned AIG big into Sharia finance? Hell yes.

    Look throughout Western Europe and Canada where Sharia courts have already been established. It is called creeping Sharia, which will become more and more pronounced and demanding as the population of Muslims continues to rise.

    In addition, throughout Western Europe the majority of Muslim immigrants instead of assimilating and integrating have banded together to form Muslim no-go zones ruled by Sharia in direct contravention to the laws of the states in which they reside, and that phenomena is already beginning to happen over here in the USA. Indeed, we would be extremely foolish if we fooled ourselves into believing that we alone in the world are the only country that can successful assimilate and integrate Muslims. Of course, Muslims donít immigrate to assimilate and integrate, instead they only immigrate to one day dominate and subjugate.

  5. #65
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You would have a point if the topic was "Is this guy a good guy". It's not, the topic is whether the mosque should be built, and what the guy's politics are is entirely irrelevant. He is free to have any views he wants, and still be able to build his Mosque.
    That's funny. I started posting here in 2005, and I can't recall a single topic ever submitted that generated more than a few replies where everybody stuck to the topic. All discussions meander this way and that, and in this one, folks who are defending the building of the mosque are certainly doing a lot more than discussing just the legal right to build.


    Just as the first amendment protects his right to his opinions, it protects mine in response to his. You seem a bit fuzzy on the concept that free speech works two ways, not one. I have every right to criticize his motives, criticize his agenda, criticize his honesty and criticize his point of view.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by GayLibertarian View Post
    Would you build a German consulate next to Auschwitz?


    So, all Germans were Nazis? The Muslim faith is akin to being a Nazi? That's the stupidest comparison I've heard.

    Would you build an LAPD Recruiting Station next to the place where Rodney King was beaten?
    It was a freeway, so you'd probably build a CHP station... And you actually topped yourself. This one is even more stupid.



    Would you build a memorial to the Oklahoma City Bomber next to the Murrah Building site?
    Holy crap, you just went full-retard with this comparison. Since when are we erecting memorials to condemned men??

    Think before you speak.



    The Cordoba Initiative has been insensative and as such, have caved into their right-wing, Islamic base.

    It is sad that Mr. Obama supports the Temple of Hate.
    One hardly knows how to respond...

    Would you try to launch the Space Shuttle from Area 51???

  7. #67
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    70% of Americans disagree with you on this James. Are you calling them all idiots?
    Yes I am and do you know why I am calling them idiots? Its because of the fact the muslims building the mosque do not have **** to do with the trade towers collapse. It was terrorists who happened to be muslims that flew planes into the trade towers, it wasn't all muslims. If you got these people on video celebrating the trade tower attacks or solid evidence that it is the Taliban or al queada or some other terrorist group building the mosque then I could see getting pissed over them building the mosque near ground zero. However there is no evidence that they are building the mosque as a monument to terrorism. We do not get outraged every time a white man buys white sheets just because some a white supremest terrorist group wore white sheets. We do get outraged any time Catholics build a catholic church near a daycare,elementary school or some other place with children in it just because some catholic priests molested some kids.

    You are becoming quite the elitist.
    Why because I choose not to cave into political correctness and blame all muslims for 9-11?



    About the same percentage of Arizonians agree with thier states new immigration law.There is an elitist activist judge that disagrees with them. I find it extremely disapointing that you now view yourself as superior to allmost 3/4 of your fellow countrymen.
    Arizona is not the same thing. The SB 1070 basically mirrors federal law and helps local authorities do the job the feds refuse to do. It doesn't have anything to do with trying to pin a terrorist attack on a whole religion. and I seriously doubt that those 3/4 of Americans who support sb1070 are the exact same people who oppose the mosque.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    81

    Re: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet Wit

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Was it Muslims who bombed the building in Oklahoma City?
    Oklahoma was an isolated event and didnít have anything to do with Islam or religion for that matter.

    Where it Muslims who committed all the bombings for the IRA.
    That was a 500 year conflict that finally ended after the IRA were finally defeated by the British. Additionally, it was confined to the UK.

    Muslims are not solely responsible for bad things happening, they are just a handy scapegoat.
    Really, none of those things you referenced are even remotely related or even similar to the global jihad, as although the global jihad has waxed and waned as Islamic civilization has waxed and waned through the centuries, it has been ongoing nonetheless perpetually for the past almost 1400 years non stop, and will continue permanently until either the world is subsumed by Dar al Islam or otherwise until Dar al Islam is rendered too weak to wage jihad.

    You obviously must have skipped history altogether and forgotten about paying attention to current affairs for the past 30 years. Oh well.

  9. #69
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    You said the constitution protects their right to build mosques. I disagree.
    Why do you disagree? What in the constitution says that they aren't allowed to build this mosque. After all we do have freedom of religion.

    Sure we do, the essence of Islam is Sharia, i.e., the will of Allah. Islam and Sharia go hand in hand and you can’t get one without the other, as Sharia is an intrinsic part of Islam. Hence, we have Sharia over here, you just are not aware of it. Do Muslim females cover their bodies? Yes, because it is mandated by Sharia. Can Muslims hit their wives? You bet. Is government owned AIG big into Sharia finance? Hell yes.

    Look throughout Western Europe and Canada where Sharia courts have already been established. It is called creeping Sharia, which will become more and more pronounced and demanding as the population of Muslims continues to rise.

    In addition, throughout Western Europe the majority of Muslim immigrants instead of assimilating and integrating have banded together to form Muslim no-go zones ruled by Sharia in direct contravention to the laws of the states in which they reside, and that phenomena is already beginning to happen over here in the USA. Indeed, we would be extremely foolish if we fooled ourselves into believing that we alone in the world are the only country that can successful assimilate and integrate Muslims. Of course, Muslims don’t immigrate to assimilate and integrate, instead they only immigrate to one day dominate and subjugate.
    OK you keep on thinking that Sharia law will work in the U.S. It goes against our constitution, plus it seems we as a nation have such a fear of Islam that it will never happen.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    81

    Re: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet Wit

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So, terrorists can be any religion, and most Muslims are not terrorists, but you still insist on linking them together for no rational reason.
    Or terrorists can be secular as well. Terrorists are politically motivated extremists and target innocent civilians. However, in contrast to terrorists, Jihadists, on the other hand, in reality are devout Muslims who emulate the prophet Muhammad because he is the Sunnah, the supreme example and the perfect model for emulation. However, the problem with emulating Muhammad is that he was also a very vicious murderer, rapists, and pedophile among other things, most of them not good.

    Nevertheless, jihadists can wage jihad using non-violent, stealth, and deceptive means and also violent means. However, when they wage jihad via violent means they emulate the prophet and there werenít any limits to Muhammadís brutality and viciousness.

    In any event, most devout Muslims, while they are not terrorists, are jihadists, as by far more jihad takes place in the world via non-violent, stealth, and deceptive means that for the most part takes place behind the scenes than takes place through violent means. For instance, jihad can be as simple as giving zakat, or it can involve immigrating to the West for the purpose of demographic conquest. There are literally thousands of different non-violent means of jihad that can be employed, and most of them like I said take place via non-violent, stealth, and deceptive means behind the scenes. However, some of it also takes place by violent means as well, in stark contrast to terrorism, which always only takes place through violent means targeting innocents.

    In addition, jihad is always and only motivated by the mandate for Muslims to wage jihad for the spread of Islam via the imposition of Sharia.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •