Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 110

Thread: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N

  1. #51
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet Wit

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Quote Leviticus all you want, but it is not Christians that are responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks, for the Madrid and London bombings, for the genocide in Darfur, and for the other nearly 16,000 terrorist attacks since 9/11. Further, it isnít Christians that are refusing to assimilate and forming Muslim no-go zones ruled by Sharia all over Western Europe either.

    Not to mention that thanks to the reformation, Christianity, which at one time consisted only of the Roman Catholic Church, now consist of over a hundred different competing Christian denominations. So what do you think you could accomplish by posting quotes from Leviticus? Not to mention that those quotes arenít open-ended commands like the ones contained in the Koran, which obligate Muslims to wage offensive jihad against unbelievers to spread Islam.

    By the way, care to point out exactly what is out of context with the following two verses of the Koran, as per the doctrine of abrogation, the later violent verses of the Koran issued when Muhammad was strong and powerful, abrogate the earlier peaceful versions of the Koran issued when Muhammad was feeble and weak. Indeed, the infamous verse of the sword below, by the way, alone abrogates some 124 peaceful verses of the Koran alone.

    009.029 Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

    009.005 But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

    The Holy Quran - English Translation - Islam: The Eternal Path to Peace
    Was it Muslims who bombed the building in Oklahoma City? Where it Muslims who committed all the bombings for the IRA. Muslims are not solely responsible for bad things happening, they are just a handy scapegoat.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet Wit

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Was it Muslims who bombed the building in Oklahoma City? Where it Muslims who committed all the bombings for the IRA. Muslims are not solely responsible for bad things happening, they are just a handy scapegoat.
    No and no, but the ideology held by most terrorists is in fact Islam. No not all Muslims are violent, but I will say that the tenets of a all mainstream sects of Islam as they are today are in fact quite violent and oppressive.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And he is free to do so. We have these odd ideas in this country about freedom. People are free to want, and even advocate, for whatever issue they choose.
    Why do you keep answering a question no one asked? I've stated from the begining that he has the right to build this Mosque, but people are trying to paint this organization as that "peaceful tolerant Islam" when it's anything but. It's not us trying to paint all Muslims as extremist terrorists, it's the proponents trying to paint all Muslims as tolerant pro-western patriots even clear Islamists like the POS behind this Mosque.
    Last edited by Agent Ferris; 08-19-10 at 12:24 AM.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Mama always said, "Want in one hand and **** in the other. See which one gets full first."

    Dude can want all he wants. People in hell want ice-water. Sharia law in the US is laughable and absurd. They need to change fear tactics. This one ain't gonna fly.
    Pfft, ya it's the pro-Mosque proponents who have been attempting to paint this Islamist POS as a kumbaya singing pro-western Patriot, and when we reply with the fact that he's anything but, we're called fear mongers. You people have some nerve I'll grant you that.

  5. #55
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Why do you keep answering a question no one asked? I've stated from the begining that he has the right to build this Mosque, but people are trying to paint this organization as that "peaceful tolerant Islam" when it's anything but. It's not us trying to paint all Muslims as extremist terrorists, it's the proponents trying to paint all Muslims as tolerant pro-western patriots even clear Islamists like the POS behind this Mosque.
    I did not answer a question, I replied to an entirely irrelevant comment. His beliefs are irrelevant. He is free to have them.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #56
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet Wit

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Was it Muslims who bombed the building in Oklahoma City? Where it Muslims who committed all the bombings for the IRA. Muslims are not solely responsible for bad things happening, they are just a handy scapegoat.
    Same tired argument used by islamist supporters and appeasers everywhere. OK City, IRA, abortion clinic bombings. Is that all you got Redress. As of today Islamic terrorist have carried out 15,855 deadly terror attacks since 9/11/2001. There is just no denying it. Muslims are responsible for most of the terrorist attacks that have taken place in the past 25 years by far.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  7. #57
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet Wit

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    No and no, but the ideology held by most terrorists is in fact Islam. No not all Muslims are violent, but I will say that the tenets of a all mainstream sects of Islam as they are today are in fact quite violent and oppressive.
    So, terrorists can be any religion, and most Muslims are not terrorists, but you still insist on linking them together for no rational reason.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    81

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by LimeLight View Post
    Is Islam the only religion that forbids freedom of religion?
    There is no such thing as a Christian state, or a Hindu state, or a Buddhists state, as all faith-based religions separate church from the secular state. It is only in Islam where Sharia, which is an intrinsic part of Islam, orders every level of society per a very strict form of radical totalitarianism, as there is no separation of mosque and state as Islam is the state and the Koran is the constitution.

    I mean look inside the Islamic world and see what you see? You will see no freedom and liberty as in the West, you will only see strict totalitarianism, as the only freedom that Sharia allows is the freedom for a Muslim to become a more devout slave of Allah.

    Don't all religions seek to dominate the world?
    Only Islam mandates offensive jihad for the spread of Islam until all religion belongs to Allah alone.

    008.039 And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.
    The Holy Quran - English Translation - Islam: The Eternal Path to Peace

    Do the Ten Commandments represent liberty?
    They represent Judeo/Christian values, which are good rules for all to live by.

    Your argument is flawed in a lot of ways.
    Really? Specifically in what way?

    Perhaps you can give me reasonable evidence that Islam is the only religion that is guilty of these things.
    Okay, in stark contrast to faith-based religions, Islam unique in the world is a religion of submission that forbids the freedom of conscience under the pain of death where all Muslims must submit to the will of Allah, i.e., Sharia, and Sharia institutionalizes systematic persecution and often violent oppression of females and non-Muslims and incorporates draconian punishments such as lashings, stonings, beheadings, and amputations, while forbidding freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and also mandating death for apostates. Furthermore, Sharia also commands all Muslims to wage offensive jihad in the cause of Allah for the spread of Islam via the imposition of Sharia.

    Now to give you reasonable evidence, look inside every country in the Islamic world. Do you see freedom and liberty like exists throughout the Western world? No, you see only totalitarianism everywhere you look. What more reasonable proof do you need?

    Furthermore, look what is happening throughout Western Europe where mass Muslim immigration has occurred, do you see Muslims assimilating and integrating like other immigrant groups? No, you see the majority of Muslim immigrants forming Muslim no-go zones ruled by Sharia and in direct contravention to the laws of the states in which they reside, as Muslims donít immigrate to assimilate and integrate, instead they immigrate to dominate and subjugate.

  9. #59
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: CNSNews.com Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet Wit

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Same tired argument used by islamist supporters and appeasers everywhere. OK City, IRA, abortion clinic bombings. Is that all you got Redress. As of today Islamic terrorist have carried out 15,855 deadly terror attacks since 9/11/2001. There is just no denying it. Muslims are responsible for most of the terrorist attacks that have taken place in the past 25 years by far.
    I am a first amendment appeaser. Spin that however you want, it still will be just that, spin.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #60
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Ground Zero Mosque Group Says It Has No Plan to Move Site or Meet With N.Y. Gover

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And he is free to do so. We have these odd ideas in this country about freedom. People are free to want, and even advocate, for whatever issue they choose.

    And we are free to criticize the living daylights out of him for wanting it.

    Considering the number of people who are simply defending everything and anything about the bulding of this Mosque with absolutely no criticism of the actual views being promoted, I would say the problem here lies in the way they are supporting much more than the mere right for people with extreme views to erect a building. They are defending the extremists, themselves.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •