Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

  1. #1
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,497

    AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

    AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition - Washington Times

    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, called for an investigation of those who are protesting the building of the Ground Zero Mosque on Tuesday. She told San Francisco's KCBS radio:

    AUDIO

    "There is no question there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some. And I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque being funded," she said. "How is this being ginned up that here we are talking about Treasure Island, something we've been working on for decades, something of great interest to our community as we go forward to an election about the future of our country and two of the first three questions are about a zoning issue in New York City." (h/t Kristinn)

    Calls to investigate the funding for those proposing the $100 million "Cordoba House" have fallen on deaf ears, though, as New York's Mayor Mike Bloomberg has described such an investigation as "un-American."
    Really, Queen Nancy? An investigation? For saying things you don't agree with?

    ORRRF wid 'er 'eads!
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  2. #2
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

    People like her need to go... she gives reasonable liberals a very bad name...
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  3. #3
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

    I wonder what the investigation will yield on Senator Reid...that dirty rat bastard...

  4. #4
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    People like her need to go... she gives reasonable liberals a very bad name...
    She give paranoid dillusionals a bad name.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #5
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    People like her need to go... she gives reasonable liberals a very bad name...
    That's an oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #6
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-31-10 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    214

    Re: AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

    Ms. Pelosi is, without a doubt, a vicious, pro-Hamas, pro-Palestinian, anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish, anti-American bigoted racist ... like most of her ilk on the far left. She lectures the American people about "hate" yet she supports a Temple of Hate in lower Manhattan. "The little people", as she referred to us in a 2009 Reuters report on the right wing "hate mongers", "simply hate Muslims."

    No.

    I watched the second plane go into the tower along with my co-workers.

    I lost friends in the North tower who were consumed either by fire, or when the buildings collapsed.

    19 Islamofascist terrorist murdered 3,000 people on September 11, 2001.

    Your party and your bigoted, anti-Semitic, racist President are sympathetic to extremist Islamic causes.

    It is sad in this day and time when a homosexual has to lecture the left on its homophobic, bigoted, racist tendencies.

    My friends who voted for the racist bigot Obama are shocked he would support a HOMOPHOBIC HATE MOSQUE in lower Manhattan.

    "We didnt think he would turn out like this."
    "Sodomy is one of the most gruesome and detested crimes, the punishment for which is also one of the harshest penalties, it is the capital punishment"
    -Imam Mukhtar K. Ahmed Al-Mesalati, author of the "QURAN And Same-Sex Behavior", c. 2009

  7. #7
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

    God she is such an idiot.

  8. #8
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

    Even more fun watching the liberals that have spent decades attacking religion at every turn, now turning out to defend muslims. Ok...come on...you have to admit its funny. Or...I dont know...sick...sad...pathetic...nah...lets go with 'funny'.

  9. #9
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

    Quote Originally Posted by GayLibertarian View Post
    Ms. Pelosi is, without a doubt, a vicious, pro-Hamas, pro-Palestinian, anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish, anti-American bigoted racist ... like most of her ilk on the far left. She lectures the American people about "hate" yet she supports a Temple of Hate in lower Manhattan. "The little people", as she referred to us in a 2009 Reuters report on the right wing "hate mongers", "simply hate Muslims."

    No.

    I watched the second plane go into the tower along with my co-workers.

    I lost friends in the North tower who were consumed either by fire, or when the buildings collapsed.

    19 Islamofascist terrorist murdered 3,000 people on September 11, 2001.

    Your party and your bigoted, anti-Semitic, racist President are sympathetic to extremist Islamic causes.

    It is sad in this day and time when a homosexual has to lecture the left on its homophobic, bigoted, racist tendencies.

    My friends who voted for the racist bigot Obama are shocked he would support a HOMOPHOBIC HATE MOSQUE in lower Manhattan.

    "We didnt think he would turn out like this."
    what complete nonsense. we are a country of laws, and it's too bad you don't recognize that. they have every right to build that mosque, and it's you and YOUR "ilk" who are stirring emotions on this. disagree with the mosque, fine, as i do. but don't post bs about democrats because you don't agree with our laws. your friends must be idiots, btw.

  10. #10
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Even more fun watching the liberals that have spent decades attacking religion at every turn, now turning out to defend muslims. Ok...come on...you have to admit its funny. Or...I dont know...sick...sad...pathetic...nah...lets go with 'funny'.
    people are defending their right as citizens to build. that's all. what's telling is that you believe only some of us have rights.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •