Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

  1. #31
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    I have no doubt that Judge Walker is gay. However, let us add up the facts.

    1. He was first nominated by Ronald Reagan.
    2. His first nomination was defeated by Nancy Pelosi.
    3. He was later confirmed by George Bush.
    4. His confirmation was challenged by just about every gay rights group in California because he represented the Olympics against the Gay Olympics in a trademark case.
    5. He is Republican.
    6. His position on marriage has historically been that the government has no place in it.

    So I welcome the far right making an issue out of him being gay. It really shows how weak their case against same sex marriage is when they would rather make baseless attacks against a judge than to go after the substance of his ruling.
    Obviously he is a Stealth Homosexual who has been lying in wait for almost thirty years for just this moment when he can implement the Militant Homosexual Agenda™ and usher in gay marriage.

    ()

  2. #32
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,127

    Re: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Obviously he is a Stealth Homosexual who has been lying in wait for almost thirty years for just this moment when he can implement the Militant Homosexual Agenda™ and usher in gay marriage.

    ()
    I no longer question the far right's insanity. In fact, if they don't say something crazy about people they don't like, then I get worried.

  3. #33
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Obviously he is a Stealth Homosexual who has been lying in wait for almost thirty years for just this moment when he can implement the Militant Homosexual Agenda™ and usher in gay marriage.

    ()
    Not so screwy when you consider he may have the same new world order uberlord handlers that faked Obama's birth announcements and all.
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  4. #34
    Devourer of Poor Children
    DrunkenAsparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DC
    Last Seen
    01-20-16 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

    The judge's personal life is irrelevant. Only the ruling matters.
    "Doubleplusungood"

    George Orwell

  5. #35
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Cant call him a Communist (he has a Conservative/Libertarian record)

    Cant call him an Affirmative Action appointee (he's white)

    So they go for accusing him of being gay, although the terrorist option is still open.

    Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment
    He made the right decision given the case presented to him by the State of CA. They did not argue the case well.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  6. #36
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,127

    Re: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    He made the right decision given the case presented to him by the State of CA. They did not argue the case well.


    Tim-
    What would you have done differently? I've been waiting for years to hear a rational argument against same sex marriage, and so if you can provide one that the proponents missed in this case, I would love to hear it.

  7. #37
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Hey Coronado is back!
    Its just not fully the same without Nathan Explosion.

  8. #38
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Its just not fully the same without Nathan Explosion.
    I had to give him a rest. Neil Fallon's burning beard is pretty metal though, IMHO.

  9. #39
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    What would you have done differently? I've been waiting for years to hear a rational argument against same sex marriage, and so if you can provide one that the proponents missed in this case, I would love to hear it.
    Well, you would have to start by changing the parameters of your argument, if you're the pro-traditional marriage type. One that can meet the requisite rational basis test.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  10. #40
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:28 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Judge’s personal life debated after gay ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    I have no doubt that Judge Walker is gay. However, let us add up the facts.

    1. He was first nominated by Ronald Reagan.
    2. His first nomination was defeated by Nancy Pelosi.
    3. He was later confirmed by George Bush.
    4. His confirmation was challenged by just about every gay rights group in California because he represented the Olympics against the Gay Olympics in a trademark case.
    5. He is Republican.
    6. His position on marriage has historically been that the government has no place in it.

    So I welcome the far right making an issue out of him being gay. It really shows how weak their case against same sex marriage is when they would rather make baseless attacks against a judge than to go after the substance of his ruling.
    How is any of this relevant?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •