Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

  1. #11
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,984

    Re: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    No, this is a very selective view of the front line, not THE view of the front line. The fact is, which this biased blogger omits, is that Arizona
    police are split on this issue. The policemen's union (yes, the union) are in favor of 1070; but the police chiefs association is not.

    Arizona police agencies vary on enforcement of Arizona immigration law

    Police Join Fight Against Arizona SB 1070 | Immigrant Rights | Change.org

    Police Chiefs Speak Out Against Ariz. SB 1070
    Just asking. Do you think change.org is not biased? Yes, not all LE in Arizona supports 1070, but others do. The majority of people in AZ support the law. The Police Chief Assoc. did say they will enforce the law when enacted. They also stated AZ has an illegal problem. Babeu has stated numerous times he would like the Feds to do their job and certail illegal entry. IMO, all LE agree that AZ has an illegal problem. They all would like the Feds to enforce federal immigration laws. Some say 1070 would be just another tool to help with the issue.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  2. #12
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I see.... you attack the Sherriff as not being an elitist pundit so we should all disregard anything he says. I post some statistics that back what this nobody Sheriff says and you call it a strawman.

    I think you may just be an elitist nobody that supports the invasion of our country by drug dealers, people that deal in human slave traffic, and probably don't mind our border being open to any terrorist that happens to want to come here and kill innocent people, all so you democrats can give amnesty, and the vote to 20 million illegal aliens and secure your power for the next 20 years and continue to destroy this country from within.... or maybe you just can't come up with a logical argument that supports your unsupportable position..... yeah, probably #2.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  3. #13
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Those numbers don't pass the smell test. Where is the link to the FBI?
    Knock yourself out....

    Impacts Of Illegal Immigration: Crime
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  4. #14
    Educator ScottD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    06-27-11 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    977

    Re: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    You have a link to a site that doesn't have an obviously blatant bias?
    Reality tends to have a liberal bias.

  5. #15
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    I see.... you attack the Sherriff as not being an elitist pundit so we should all disregard anything he says. I post some statistics that back what this nobody Sheriff says and you call it a strawman.

    I think you may just be an elitist nobody that supports the invasion of our country by drug dealers, people that deal in human slave traffic, and probably don't mind our border being open to any terrorist that happens to want to come here and kill innocent people, all so you democrats can give amnesty, and the vote to 20 million illegal aliens and secure your power for the next 20 years and continue to destroy this country from within.... or maybe you just can't come up with a logical argument that supports your unsupportable position..... yeah, probably #2.
    You are good at this straw man stuff. Guess what, I said nothing at all like that either.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #16
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottD View Post
    You have a link to a site that doesn't have an obviously blatant bias?
    That site almost has more links on it that just plain words..... knock yourself out.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  7. #17
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are good at this straw man stuff. Guess what, I said nothing at all like that either.
    You didn't?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So a right wing blog posts comments by a nobody sheriff and it's supposed to mean something?
    Oh wait...... you did.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  8. #18
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    You didn't?



    Oh wait...... you did.
    Hint: I never commented on immigration.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #19
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Hint: I never commented on immigration.
    Hint: The OP isn't about immigration.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  10. #20
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    That link doesn't have the information you previously posted. Is it possible you can't provide a link to that information is that it comes from an email?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •