Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 204

Thread: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in Conte

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    I never realized the Jewish holocaust was the capital holocaust from which all other ones were measured...

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    I myself think we should do away with lobbying

    Those humans who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat the cycle in some forum in the future. Any student of history, can tell you that this saying is true. There have been many genocides over the years that we haven't learned from, and so because of that the Holocaust is the worst thing that had come out in humanity, and the only other genocide that can compare to the Holocaust is Darfur.

    However, I'm sick and tired of people claiming Hitter only killed Jews which he actually killed many races not just the Jews. He put in his ****ed up concentration camps the Jews, blacks, Elderly, Gypsies, disabled patients, people with mental illnesses, prisoners of war, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, and his political opponents which included communists, Socialists, and trade unionists. He considered these people not fit to live, because he thought he was superior to them I think we should teach our children that this man was an monster who was the one not fit too live he killed millions of people to have his "pure white Aryan race..."

  3. #33
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    Gee, I dunno.... maybe because a third of their population was slaughtered? Just a guess.
    Actually, the population of the world's Jewish community was 9 million at the time, the victims have made two-thirds of the population.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Actually the statement "Jews control the media" is factually evident.
    To imply that a single race controls all of the news outlets is a racist statement, and that's factually evident.

    Actually, the 6 million figures seems almost certainly to be an overstatement, based on rather crude calculation methods. It seems to be 5 million at most, though probably even lower than that. It is still probably more than 4 million.
    Wrong, the figure is just a bit under 6 million, around 5.9 million.
    The claim that fewer Jews have perished is a claim that is identified with holocaust denial, and a claim that of course has no scientific or factual basis.

    It can be a negative thing if it is used to excuse or justify brutality in the present. Look at what's going on with Iran. I have little doubt a war with Iran would be far worse than most are predicting and it will likely be done under the false pretense of preventing another Holocaust. No genocide in history has been used to justify the brutality and abuse that the Holocaust has been used to justify.
    Such attack would be justified with the Iranian leadership's statements and steps towards a nuclear bomb and not with the Holocaust.
    There is absolutely no logical reasoning behind your claim that the Holocaust should not be memorized and remembered.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  4. #34
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    I myself think we should do away with lobbying

    Those humans who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat the cycle in some forum in the future. Any student of history, can tell you that this saying is true. There have been many genocides over the years that we haven't learned from, and so because of that the Holocaust is the worst thing that had come out in humanity, and the only other genocide that can compare to the Holocaust is Darfur.

    However, I'm sick and tired of people claiming Hitter only killed Jews which he actually killed many races not just the Jews. He put in his ****ed up concentration camps the Jews, blacks, Elderly, Gypsies, disabled patients, people with mental illnesses, prisoners of war, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, and his political opponents which included communists, Socialists, and trade unionists. He considered these people not fit to live, because he thought he was superior to them I think we should teach our children that this man was an monster who was the one not fit too live he killed millions of people to have his "pure white Aryan race..."
    Actually, the only other group that the Nazis have killed in the gas chambers besides the Jews are the Gypsies.
    The reason why the Holocaust is mainly recognized with the Jews is obviously due to the number factor.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  5. #35
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Now Stone is apologizing. I HATE that...I wish he would have just stuck his chin out, stood his ground, and said yeah bitch, I said it...now what? Instead of lying and saying..."oh...Im sorry...I didnt REALLY mean that..." Yes you did, you assclown...you are sorry you didnt THINK before you engaged your MOUTH...but you still meant it.
    I think his apology was very well stated and I for one have regained some manner of respect for him. His initial point, while valid, was very clumsily delivered and he was right to issue a public apology.

    "In trying to make a broader historical point about the range of atrocities the Germans committed against many people, I made a clumsy association about the Holocaust, for which I am sorry and I regret," Stone said in a statement released by his publicist. "Jews obviously do not control media or any other industry. The fact that the Holocaust is still a very important, vivid and current matter today is, in fact, a great credit to the very hard work of a broad coalition of people committed to the remembrance of this atrocity -- and it was an atrocity."
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Wrong, the figure is just a bit under 6 million, around 5.9 million.
    The claim that fewer Jews have perished is a claim that is identified with holocaust denial, and a claim that of course has no scientific or factual basis.
    And you point your childish finger screaming more died and that to say less died is holocaust denial.

    Such attack would be justified with the Iranian leadership's statements and steps towards a nuclear bomb and not with the Holocaust.
    There is absolutely no logical reasoning behind your claim that the Holocaust should not be memorized and remembered.
    Hrrm you called me an arab when I first posted on this forum, and now youre calling him an Iranian. Is it possible that internalizing and turning the holocaust into a national holiday is psychologically affecting you and your nation in a negative way?

    To imply that a single race controls all of the news outlets is a racist statement, and that's factually evident.
    Yet the truth is Jews have a greater effect on the american media than say, muslims, or vegans. Does this make me a racist to point this out?

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Actually, the only other group that the Nazis have killed in the gas chambers besides the Jews are the Gypsies.
    The reason why the Holocaust is mainly recognized with the Jews is obviously due to the number factor.
    Oh, I was wondering if it was because of the lack of a gypsy lobby... silly me.

  8. #38
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    And you point your childish finger screaming more died and that to say less died is holocaust denial.
    SE102, this statement constitutes as a personal attack and is hence reported to the moderation team of the forum.
    Besides that, it is indeed realized that the implication that fewer Jews have died in the Holocaust than it is recognized is a form of holocaust denial.

    Hrrm you called me an arab when I first posted on this forum, and now youre calling him an Iranian.
    I have no idea what are you talking about, I don't remember calling you an Arab and in my post to Demon of Light I have not "called him an Iranian".

    Is it possible that internalizing and turning the holocaust into a national holiday is psychologically affecting you and your nation in a negative way?
    Again, post reported due to personal attacks.

    Yet the truth is Jews have a greater effect on the american media than say, muslims, or vegans. Does this make me a racist to point this out?
    Once more, the implication that one single race controls all of the news outlets of a state is a racist implication.
    The Nazis at their time for example have preached about Jews controlling the media, the banking system, etc. and using this control to betray the "German Empire" during the first world war, causing its defeat.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 07-27-10 at 04:34 PM.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  9. #39
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Actually, the 6 million figures seems almost certainly to be an overstatement, based on rather crude calculation methods. It seems to be 5 million at most, though probably even lower than that. It is still probably more than 4 million.
    I don't see how that makes any difference. Were it just 5'000, it wouldn't change anything. It wouldn't make their extermination any less inexcusable. I would still defend the right of those 5'000 people to never let the world forget.


    It can be a negative thing if it is used to excuse or justify brutality in the present. Look at what's going on with Iran. I have little doubt a war with Iran would be far worse than most are predicting and it will likely be done under the false pretense of preventing another Holocaust. No genocide in history has been used to justify the brutality and abuse that the Holocaust has been used to justify.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Had the world known in advance that Hitler's plan was to exterminate a whole generation of Jews, would it have been wrong to thwart that plan with a preemptive attack on Germany before the really ugly stuff even started? Similarly, if it becomes clear that Iran would initiate a nuclear war with Israel, wouldn't the sensible thing to do be to try and stop it from happening?
    Last edited by Arcana XV; 07-27-10 at 04:38 PM.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  10. #40
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    I never realized the Jewish holocaust was the capital holocaust from which all other ones were measured...
    Um... okay? Not really sure where you got this idea, or what your point is.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    However, I'm sick and tired of people claiming Hitter only killed Jews
    I've never actually heard anyone claim this.
    Keep in mind that most of the non-Jews that got killed were political dissidents - which doesn't make it any better by any means, but the point is that the Jews were not only the group killed in the largest numbers, but by a much greater margin the largest victims of Nazi Aryan supremacism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Actually, the population of the world's Jewish community was 9 million at the time, the victims have made two-thirds of the population.
    There were about 9 million Jews in Europe, and about 17 million worldwide.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •