Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 204

Thread: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in Conte

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    White people have the most representation, but in high-ranking positions you find more Jews, at least in the U.S.
    Prove that bull****, I want a peer reviewed research paper using statistical analysis demonstrating that Jews have a disproportional representation in the U.S. for "high ranking representation," in th emedia compared to gentiles. Until then what you are engaging in is nothing using one of the more widely known stereotypes against the Jews, IE "Jews control the media," quite honestly sir I thnk you're either a Nazi or an Islamist.

    No. I am suggesting they act exactly the same. This includes acting in favor of your people.
    Congragulations you're a racist, apparently you "look out for your own people," rather than judging people on an individual basis. Why don't you go join a ****ing Volk commune or something?

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post

    Actually fascism finds its roots in national syndicalism, which involved organized labor essentially controlling business in a corporatist structure. This is really a form of socialism. The Knight of the Long Knives was actually a purge of the elements of the Nazi party more inclined towards the Socialist portion of National Socialism.
    Bull****, it was a purge of the hierarchy of the SA which the army wanted gone and which posed as a rival power structure to Hitler's SS.

  3. #103
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,196

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Demon, showing that some of the people in the higher positions of the media and entertainment fields in the United States are from a Jewish background does not base your claim that "Jews control the media".
    You are implying here that there is a group of people who are united by their Jewish background and who conspirate together towards the control and management of the news outlets of the United States.

    So someone says, but I would think the clear question is whether the Holocaust is being denied and clearly saying it less than 5 but more than 4 is not denying its occurrence or really its severity in all honesty. Why should Raul Hilberg's estimate be the minimum when documents prove he overestimated casualties in some cases?
    So does the definition say. Holocaust Denial is not existing only in its most extreme form, it varies a lot, and the denial and/or minimizing of the numbers of the Jews who have perished in the Holocaust is obviously fitting the term.
    Besides that, I believe I have asked for a proof for your claim that there are documents proving his estimate is overestimated.

    I'm not talking about mentality.
    Yes, but I was.

    Said nothing of a hoax or a conspiracy. It would be absurd to say the Holocaust has not been used to advance political and military agendas.
    Yes, that is how you see it, I've already realized it by now.
    You believe it was a political tool used by "the Jews", and not a tragic era that has naturally effected future world decisions.

    Actually it said there was no "systematic" use and I noted a reason that would be the case. Wiping out the Slavs, which was a stated motive of Hitler and the Nazis, would have been a much more massive undertaking since the population is so large and distributed across so many countries.
    No, it pretty much stated that "The Gypsies were the only ones to be executed in the gas chambers alongside the Jews".

    I would say Hitler is mostly identified with World War II and the Holocaust being a horrific side narrative of the war.
    I would say you're wrong. While the Holocaust identifies with World War II and World War II identifies with the Holocaust, Hitler would always be identified mostly with his plans to exterminate the "lesser races".
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  4. #104
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    of course the media is controlled by jews, thats why this guy had to say this to the.....wait.......
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  5. #105
    Bohemian Revolutionary
    Demon of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    03-07-17 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,095

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Prove that bull****, I want a peer reviewed research paper using statistical analysis demonstrating that Jews have a disproportional representation in the U.S. for "high ranking representation," in th emedia compared to gentiles. Until then what you are engaging in is nothing using one of the more widely known stereotypes against the Jews, IE "Jews control the media," quite honestly sir I thnk you're either a Nazi or an Islamist.
    I actually pretty clearly pointed out how three of the major media companies in this country were run or owned by Jews and how the same applied for two of the most influential newspapers in the U.S. as well. From 1996 to 2009 a Jew was also in charge of Fox, also holding one of the most powerful positions in News Corporation in general, but I decided to only go with current leaders.

    Congragulations you're a racist, apparently you "look out for your own people," rather than judging people on an individual basis. Why don't you go join a ****ing Volk commune or something?
    I didn't say I agree with it, only stating it as the reality. Unfortunately, most people do agree with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Bull****, it was a purge of the hierarchy of the SA which the army wanted gone and which posed as a rival power structure to Hitler's SS.
    The SA as a whole was more inclined towards the socialist side of the party.
    "For what is Evil but Good-tortured by its own hunger and thirst?"
    - Khalil Gibran

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    I'm not exactly sure why you think that. In my experience, Jews are among the most racial-sensitivity-apathetic ethnicities there are (Asians in general rank up there with them). Maybe you're hanging around the wrong Jews.
    If you think asians rank up there in terms of racial sensitivity, you are seriously lacking experience, kid. Asians, especially the Japanese, are some of the most racist people you will ever come across. Just because it's "polite" racism, it doesn't negate the fact that it is still racism.

    That does remind me of a story though... about my dad, a Cuban refugee, conversing with one of my mom's Jewish relatives. The relative apparently didn't know where he was from, and for some reason felt compelled to talk about what a great guy Fidel Castro was. My dad just sat and listened, and when the guy was done, started talking about all the great things Hitler did for his people. The relative was pretty horrified
    I think your dad and I would probably get along great.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    Really? Maybe those instances are just when you notice it, since it seems to evoke the strongest reaction from you. Those instances take up a tiny minority of mentions of the Holocaust... obviously I can't prove that, but I find it extremely hard to believe that it's not true.
    Dav, do a quick search and see how many articles there are about different Jewish coalitions spewing the slur "anti-Semite" at people who said something they got all butthurt about. Hell, do a search here of the word and its variations and see how it gets bounced around followed up with "ZOMGWTF 11111eleventyone11111, you want to cause another HOLOCAUST!!!!!"

    The ME forum would be a great place to start.

    Nobody cared about the Holocaust before the end of WWII. Few people even knew it was going on.
    That's entirely untrue, Dav. We knew it was going on and people here in the US were speaking out against it. The UK was staunchly against it. Margaret Sanger here in the US, who often gets accused of allying with Nazis because of her stance on eugenics, was writing editorials about how the Nazis were an example of eugenics gone wrong.

    But it is true that no one knew the extent of the damage until they liberated the camps.

    Jewish refugees around the world were being turned away and forced to go back to get slaughtered. This is exactly the sort of apathy that people are now trying to avoid. Also, WWII itself was completely unrelated to the Holocaust, except for the fact that the Holocaust was put to a stop as a side effect of it.
    Wait...either it was the legacy of Hitler (and WW2 was entirely about Hitler on the European front) or it wasn't. Which is it? Is it just that WW2 is about Hitler and his Holocaust when we want to score points for the Jews and not about Hitler and his Holocaust when we want to make some other point? You need to stay consistent.

    Every group that suffers any fraction of the amount as the Jews in Europe did try just as hard to "attention whore" their suffering, because that is exactly what they should be doing. The Jews are just the most successful, like I've already said, for reasons I've already said.
    And it's getting old. By the time the story becomes "well my grandma suffered so and so", you have zero credibility in latching onto that suffering to further your own causes. Pick up the pieces and move on because people get sick of hearing about it.

  8. #108
    Bohemian Revolutionary
    Demon of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    03-07-17 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,095

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Demon, showing that some of the people in the higher positions of the media and entertainment fields in the United States are from a Jewish background does not base your claim that "Jews control the media".
    You are implying here that there is a group of people who are united by their Jewish background and who conspirate together towards the control and management of the news outlets of the United States.
    What? Where the hell are you getting that? If someone said "white people control the media" no one would automatically assume I was talking about some sort of conspiracy.

    So does the definition say. Holocaust Denial is not existing only in its most extreme form, it varies a lot, and the denial and/or minimizing of the numbers of the Jews who have perished in the Holocaust is obviously fitting the term.
    How does it fit the term? Denial means suggesting something does not exist.

    Besides that, I believe I have asked for a proof for your claim that there are documents proving his estimate is overestimated.
    Sure:

    Raul Hilberg gave a figure of 550,000.
    It was a telegram sent by Hermann Hoefle, Operation Reinhard's Chief of Staff, which indicates that 434,508 Jews were killed in Bełżec through December 31, 1942. As the camp had ceased to operate for mass killings by then, this figure needs to be treated as almost absolute.
    Source: Wikipedia

    This is focusing just on the camps, as opposed to the figures for deaths in the ghettos and killings by the Einsatzgruppen, which were likely also overstated. Granted I think Hilberg's figures are close, especially as it concerns the camps, but he made these estimates decades ago before some information came to light.

    Yes, that is how you see it, I've already realized it by now.
    You believe it was a political tool used by "the Jews", and not a tragic era that has naturally effected future world decisions.
    Please stop putting words in my mouth. I didn't limit it misuse to any group and I did not say this in any way diminishes the horrific nature of the event itself.

    No, it pretty much stated that "The Gypsies were the only ones to be executed in the gas chambers alongside the Jews".
    It didn't say that and it wouldn't say that because it is wrong. Action T4 was a euthanasia campaign where gas chambers were used. Zyklon B was at the very least tested on Poles and Soviet POWs.
    "For what is Evil but Good-tortured by its own hunger and thirst?"
    - Khalil Gibran

  9. #109
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Dav, do a quick search and see how many articles there are about different Jewish coalitions spewing the slur "anti-Semite" at people who said something they got all butthurt about. Hell, do a search here of the word and its variations and see how it gets bounced around followed up with "ZOMGWTF 11111eleventyone11111, you want to cause another HOLOCAUST!!!!!"

    The ME forum would be a great place to start.
    I was talking about in life in general, not just places where you'd expect to hear such things.

    In my experience, the Holocaust is most often mentioned as a parallel for another, similar instance of genocide. Or just as a go-to example of immense human suffering. Or any number of reasons unrelated to Jews.





    Wait...either it was the legacy of Hitler (and WW2 was entirely about Hitler on the European front) or it wasn't. Which is it? Is it just that WW2 is about Hitler and his Holocaust when we want to score points for the Jews and not about Hitler and his Holocaust when we want to make some other point? You need to stay consistent.
    I think you are confusing me for other posters. And either way, this logic is not consistent. WWII can be about Hitler, and the Holocaust can be Hitler's legacy, while the Holocaust can still have little to do with WWII itself; all of this is constent logic. Unless the Holocaust is the only legacy of Hitler, which I never claimed.

    And it's getting old. By the time the story becomes "well my grandma suffered so and so", you have zero credibility in latching onto that suffering to further your own causes. Pick up the pieces and move on because people get sick of hearing about it.
    Well for one thing, as I've already said, while you seem to think it's only/mostly invoked by the Jews to "further their own causes", this has almost nothing to do with how mainstream it's become. In fact, I'd bet that Jews make up only a portion of the people today trying hard to make people both know and care about the Holocaust, not to further Jewish interests, but to further humanity's interests.
    And so far you are the only person I've heard of who has gotten sick of hearing about it, so that's a trend I have yet to see.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Oliver Stone: 'Jewish-Dominated Media' Prevents Hitler from Being Portrayed 'in C

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    And so far you are the only person I've heard of who has gotten sick of hearing about it, so that's a trend I have yet to see.
    Well we've already established how limited your experience is so I'm not too sure I would be of a mind to accept your seeing a trend or not as evidence (or lack of evidence) of it's existence.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •