Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: TARP Audit Questions Rush to Close Auto Dealers

  1. #71
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: TARP Audit Questions Rush to Close Auto Dealers

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Apples to oranges
    really?
    you laughed at the thought that the court would go against the president
    only i am laughing now
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: TARP Audit Questions Rush to Close Auto Dealers

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    really?
    you laughed at the thought that the court would go against the president
    only i am laughing now
    Oil and bailouts have nothing in common

  3. #73
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: TARP Audit Questions Rush to Close Auto Dealers

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Oil and bailouts have nothing in common
    but the inaccurate point you attempted to make was that the courts would not over rule the president (regarding the automaker's bankruptcy)
    and i provided links showing where the courts have recently ruled against the Obama administration's actions (regarding a moratorium on off shore drilling)

    you were busted. get over it
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: TARP Audit Questions Rush to Close Auto Dealers

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    but the inaccurate point you attempted to make was that the courts would not over rule the president (regarding the automaker's bankruptcy)
    and i provided links showing where the courts have recently ruled against the Obama administration's actions (regarding a moratorium on off shore drilling)

    you were busted. get over it
    Circumstances are completely different Nice try but still apples to oranges

  5. #75
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: TARP Audit Questions Rush to Close Auto Dealers

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Circumstances are completely different Nice try but still apples to oranges
    let's look at your post one more time - because i enjoy pointing out just how wrong you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The court is going to go against the president?
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: TARP Audit Questions Rush to Close Auto Dealers

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    let's look at your post one more time - because i enjoy pointing out just how wrong you are:
    You were wrong when one court has nothing to do with the other

  7. #77
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: TARP Audit Questions Rush to Close Auto Dealers

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You were wrong when one court has nothing to do with the other
    allow me to quote you one more time:
    The court is going to go against the president?
    you insisted that could not happen
    but it did
    provided cites for it
    proving you wrong
    again
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: TARP Audit Questions Rush to Close Auto Dealers

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    allow me to quote you one more time:

    you insisted that could not happen
    but it did
    provided cites for it
    proving you wrong
    again
    Comparing Oil to a bailout is apples to oranges and you know. That is different types of courts. Who is going to stop a bailout?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •