Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No official docs, eh? I bet you think the World Trade Center was painted with explosive paint, too; and Bush paid for the painters.
    What? You want me to provide you with a link? Well why didn't ya say so?

    Bush fell short on duty at Guard
    See, unlike you I can actually back up what I say with evidence, whether or not you think it's valid, it's still evidence. All you do is make ridiculous assertions with no info to back it up whatsoever. And no, i'm not a 9/11 truther, but I bet you think Obama was born in Kenya
    Last edited by somepeoplesay; 07-17-10 at 11:18 PM. Reason: link clarification

  2. #42
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    What? You want me to provide you with a link? Well why didn't ya say so?

    Bush fell short on duty at Guard
    See, unlike you I can actually back up what I say with evidence, whether or not you think it's valid, it's still evidence. All you do is make ridiculous assertions with no info to back it up whatsoever. And no, i'm not a 9/11 truther, but I bet you think Obama was born in Kenya
    That article basically claims that Bush was AWOL. It's just more trufer bull****. It's not evidence. You ever hear the expression in the military, "all prsent and accounted for"? Yeah, absence from duty isn't always documented.

    I bet you think Obama was born in Kenya
    I'll bet you a million bucks that you're wrong. You game??
    Last edited by apdst; 07-18-10 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #43
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Truther = 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Unrelated to Bush's ANG service.
    Crazy Person = Concerned with the military service record of a former president.

    edit: Also I have proof that Obama was born in Kenya and will sell it for the previously mentioned million bucks.



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That article basically claims that Bush was AWOL. It's just more trufer bull****. It's not evidence. You ever hear the expression in the military, "all prsent and accounted for"? Yeah, absence from duty isn't always documented.
    Haha ok, well I was just making a point, take from it what you will. It's not even a big deal, the only reason I brought it up is because someone asked me why I had the AUDACITY to call Bush anything but a 'warrior'. This whole military controversy is old news though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •