Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    AQ had real fear of Bush, but not Obama....he's a "house nigga". You see the context now? It's a matter of respect. They don't respect Obama for any reason whatsoever. Bush, on the otherhand, got respect for being a warrior and being decisive.
    Haha! Bush the "warrior"

  2. #32
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    Haha! Bush the "warrior"
    That's right, go ahead and prove otherwise. Then show what Obama's got. Hey, whatsa matter, afraid to show us your lean?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    That's right, go ahead and prove otherwise. Then show what Obama's got. Hey, whatsa matter, afraid to show us your lean?
    Well i'm not going to rehash his whole military service controversy, but it's pretty evident he got his daddy to discharge him before his contract was up because he didn't want to serve in Vietnam. Being a chickenhawk is not being a "warrior". Also, just because I think it's laughable that you call Bush a warrior doesn't mean I have to defend Obama (or want to?). He never served, never claimed to be a tough military guy though either. Although I don't think AQ showed less respect to him then to Bush, remember, we're all the Great Satan here.

  4. #34
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    Well i'm not going to rehash his whole military service controversy, but it's pretty evident he got his daddy to discharge him before his contract was up because he didn't want to serve in Vietnam. Being a chickenhawk is not being a "warrior". Also, just because I think it's laughable that you call Bush a warrior doesn't mean I have to defend Obama (or want to?). He never served, never claimed to be a tough military guy though either. Although I don't think AQ showed less respect to him then to Bush, remember, we're all the Great Satan here.

    Uh-oh! There's a trufer in da house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Uh-oh! There's a trufer in da house.
    I guess the fine folks at The Guardian (one of the least biased news sources IMO) are "truthers" too?
    The curious mystery of George W Bush's Vietnam war | World news | The Guardian

  6. #36
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    I guess the fine folks at The Guardian (one of the least biased news sources IMO) are "truthers" too?
    The curious mystery of George W Bush's Vietnam war | World news | The Guardian
    The Gaurdian took the faked Bushwas AWOL story hook-line-and-sinker, too. Didn't they? Lot's of Liberal did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Gaurdian took the faked Bushwas AWOL story hook-line-and-sinker, too. Didn't they? Lot's of Liberal did.
    I didn't say he went "AWOL", but i'm curious, if it's fake as you say then where is the proof?

  8. #38
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    I didn't say he went "AWOL", but i'm curious, if it's fake as you say then where is the proof?
    Ummmmmm, the docs that Dan Rather presented as evidence that Bush was AWOL were printed on a printer format that didn't exist when Bush was in the service? Or, was it when Dan Rather admitted that the accusation was bull****? You choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ummmmmm, the docs that Dan Rather presented as evidence that Bush was AWOL were printed on a printer format that didn't exist when Bush was in the service? Or, was it when Dan Rather admitted that the accusation was bull****? You choose.
    Oh yea, my bad I forgot THAT was at the center of the whole Dan Rather thing, but then again I didn't say he went AWOL. However, he WAS suspended from flight and didn't serve another day at the guard, when he still had 2 years left to serve. Take that as you will, but with no official explanation and his father being a very powerful man, I think you can do the math on this one.

  10. #40
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    Oh yea, my bad I forgot THAT was at the center of the whole Dan Rather thing, but then again I didn't say he went AWOL. However, he WAS suspended from flight and didn't serve another day at the guard, when he still had 2 years left to serve. Take that as you will, but with no official explanation and his father being a very powerful man, I think you can do the math on this one.
    No official docs, eh? I bet you think the World Trade Center was painted with explosive paint, too; and Bush paid for the painters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •