Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

  1. #21
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

    O'Reilly isn't a Republican. He's specifically quiet about his political leaning and agrees and disagrees evenly with both sides. Actually, he seems more liberal than conservative - my husband doesn't like him for this fact, actually (my husband's a Beck Lover) . . . but he does feel it's ok to torture.

    He's also not the typical "Fox News" voice. He's set apart from them and just happens to be on their channel. He'd fit in just fine somewhere else because he doesn't need a V8. He says what's on his mind and that's that.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

    Why would anybody who doesn't watch Fox News, want to watch, never mind pay attention?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If you would spend more time actually watching and paying attention to what goes on on FNC, vice going along with the Liberal talking about, you would have already known all this.

  3. #23
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

    It is important - sometimes - to actually know the whole scope of the 24/7 channel you choose to support and choose to loath.

    Purely for argument's sake - I don't watch enough 24/7 to really form solid opinions *now* - but I *use* to watch Fox all the time so that's all I can really talk about.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  4. #24
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by NolaMan View Post
    Unfortunately for the Judge, there is a long history of legal precedence for suspending habeus corpus, and another problem is that Obama has continued all of the Bush policies that the Judge says Bush ought to be indicted for.

    So, to argue that Bush ought to be indicted for these actions is to also argue that Obama also should be indicted for the same actions.
    You will not get any argument from me about this.

  5. #25
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    It is important - sometimes - to actually know the whole scope of the 24/7 channel you choose to support and choose to loath.

    Purely for argument's sake - I don't watch enough 24/7 to really form solid opinions *now* - but I *use* to watch Fox all the time so that's all I can really talk about.
    But you do have your Husband giving you his opinions?
    That should help your decision making within your own thought process.
    Whoops, perhaps not. ROFLMAO

  6. #26
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,714

    Re: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    O'Reilly isn't a Republican. He's specifically quiet about his political leaning and agrees and disagrees evenly with both sides. Actually, he seems more liberal than conservative - my husband doesn't like him for this fact, actually (my husband's a Beck Lover) . . . but he does feel it's ok to torture.

    He's also not the typical "Fox News" voice. He's set apart from them and just happens to be on their channel. He'd fit in just fine somewhere else because he doesn't need a V8. He says what's on his mind and that's that.
    Well, first off, he was a registered Republican during much of that time he was proclaiming himself to be an independent. Second, you think O'Reilly is a liberal!? AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Have you actually watched him? He is continuously bashing liberals.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    O'Reilly isn't a Republican. He's specifically quiet about his political leaning and agrees and disagrees evenly with both sides. Actually, he seems more liberal than conservative - my husband doesn't like him for this fact, actually (my husband's a Beck Lover) . . . but he does feel it's ok to torture.

    He's also not the typical "Fox News" voice. He's set apart from them and just happens to be on their channel. He'd fit in just fine somewhere else because he doesn't need a V8. He says what's on his mind and that's that.
    Liberal? I'd say center-right...if you think he's a liberal I think you need a lesson on global politics. The Democrats aren't even liberals! Well, except for Kucinich.

  8. #28
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    But you do have your Husband giving you his opinions?
    That should help your decision making within your own thought process.
    Whoops, perhaps not. ROFLMAO
    What's wrong with a married couple discussing thoughts, opinions and facts on various issues?
    Obviously my husband and I disagree strongly on a lot of issues . . . so, no, his opinions don't actually shape mine (and vise versa) when it comes to ideology.

    and I haven't watched O'Reilly in quite a while - which was the reason why I pointed out that
    I don't watch enough 24/7 to really form solid opinions *now* - but I *use* to watch Fox all the time so that's all I can really talk about.
    Because I *use* to be a staunch Conservative - and back then O'Reilly *seemed* extremely liberal to me.

    I tried to paint the distance, there - time wise - but failed. Oh well . . . I'm not stressing over a crappy post.
    Last edited by Aunt Spiker; 07-16-10 at 12:25 AM.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  9. #29
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    The second President Bush, Bush Jr. Son of George, Sr.
    Except that they are NOT George Bush, Sr. and George Bush, Jr. We DO have President Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. however...
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

    Then say so, don't post as though you're operating in a mental vacuum.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Who is Bush, Jr? I know we have a Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., but who is Bush, Jr.?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Except that they are NOT George Bush, Sr. and George Bush, Jr. We DO have President Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. however...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •