Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 79

Thread: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

  1. #61
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    wow. more proof conservatives aren't racist
    Are you calling me a racist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Are you calling me a racist?
    if you don't want to be called a racist, don't use that word or other racial slurs for any reason.

  3. #63
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    if you don't want to be called a racist, don't use that word or other racial slurs for any reason.
    I didn't use it to insult, hurt, or defame anyone. Therefore, I didn't make a racist comment. I've been called a nigger before and I've heard people just say the word, without reference to a person, or persons. Trust me, I know the difference.

    If, "you're a racist", is the only argument you can muster, then don't post anything at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I didn't use it to insult, hurt, or defame anyone. Therefore, I didn't make a racist comment. I've been called a nigger before and I've heard people just say the word, without reference to a person, or persons. Trust me, I know the difference.

    If, "you're a racist", is the only argument you can muster, then don't post anything at all.
    Whatever dude, go up to a black guy and call him that to his face, it's just a word right? I didn't necessarily say you are a racist, I don't know you, but saying things like that certainly doesn't help anyone think otherwise.
    Last edited by somepeoplesay; 07-17-10 at 06:06 PM.

  5. #65
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    Whatever dude, go up to a black guy and call him that to his face, it's just a word right? I didn't necessarily say you are a racist, I don't know you, but saying things like that certainly doesn't help anyone think otherwise.
    I am a black dude and have called a many-a-black dude a nigger. Believe me, I'll call a nigger a nigger, in a heart beat, if he's a nigger and not a black man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I am a black dude and have called a many-a-black dude a nigger. Believe me, I'll call a nigger a nigger, in a heart beat, if he's a nigger and not a black man.
    yea well i'm Jewish, but that doesn't give me permission to call whoever I want a kike.

  7. #67
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    yea well i'm Jewish, but that doesn't give me permission to call whoever I want a kike.
    I don't think Jews talk to each other like that, anyway; right?

    But, anyway, please don't assume that I'm white, just because I'm a Conservative. It's racist to make those assumptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't think Jews talk to each other like that, anyway; right?

    But, anyway, please don't assume that I'm white, just because I'm a Conservative. It's racist to make those assumptions.
    I assumed you weren't black (which does not mean you would be, by default, white) because black people make up about 12% of the population, so it's a pretty fair guess. It has nothing to do with you being a "conservative", although lets be honest here, the majority of voting black people vote Democratic. Jews are also stereotyped as being liberal in America, because many of us are.

  9. #69
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

    Quote Originally Posted by somepeoplesay View Post
    I assumed you weren't black (which does not mean you would be, by default, white) because black people make up about 12% of the population, so it's a pretty fair guess. It has nothing to do with you being a "conservative", although lets be honest here, the majority of voting black people vote Democratic. Jews are also stereotyped as being liberal in America, because many of us are.
    Yes, please do be honest. I'm pretty sure you assumed he was a white dude, because he is a conservative.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: Black GOP candidate slams Obama for exploiting race

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Yes, please do be honest. I'm pretty sure you assumed he was a white dude, because he is a conservative.
    Is this more tea-tard whining i'm hearing? I did not, it may come as a shock to you that I know black conservatives in real life! I don't need some guy the internet accusing me of "racism" because I didn't magically know he is black. And yes, facts mean something, can you tell me what percentage of black people voted for Obama? Oh yea, over 90%.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •