Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

  1. #21
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    United States of America
    Last Seen
    04-04-17 @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    121

    Re: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    Which side spent more here in the US as opposed to Iraq and Afghanistan? And again, you didn't answer my question. How are we going to pay for that?
    Social services should have never been the duty of the government. The concept of helping the poor and the homeless are from charities. The cost of war, even if it's an unfavored war, is still within the premise of the federal government. And the fact that social services cost more than the war means that we should cut more of social spending. If you want to start demilitarizing ourselves, I pray you never become a politician. You will be handing our land on a silver platter....

  2. #22
    Student TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    10-24-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    222

    Re: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

    Quote Originally Posted by MCS117 View Post
    Social services should have never been the duty of the government. The concept of helping the poor and the homeless are from charities. The cost of war, even if it's an unfavored war, is still within the premise of the federal government. And the fact that social services cost more than the war means that we should cut more of social spending. If you want to start demilitarizing ourselves, I pray you never become a politician. You will be handing our land on a silver platter....
    I NEVER mentioned social services. I said spending money on this country and not Iraq.

    You're wrong about what I would or would not do as a politician. And you missed my point. If we hadn't entered an unnecessary war in Iraq, we wouldn't be spending OUR money rebuilding THEIR country. That would be like me spending my money to refurbish my neighbor's house instead of my own. While I'm doing that, my own house is falling to pieces and I have no money to fix it because I spent it on my neighbor and now I have to borrow money because my own house is falling apart and needs to be fixed.

    Now, how are we going to get that money back?
    Last edited by TennesseeRain; 07-10-10 at 11:04 AM.

  3. #23
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    So one person introduces stupid legislation and suddenly it's attributed to "democrats?"

    I suppose I could spend my day perusing the internets for every stupid bill to come down the pike, but I'd rather spend my time and energy on those that actually have a chance of coming to fruition.
    It was introduced by a Democrat. LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #24
    Student TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    10-24-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    222

    Re: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It was introduced by a Democrat. LOL!!!
    and that makes all democrats own it?

  5. #25
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    and that makes all democrats own it?
    You betcha!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #26
    Student TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    10-24-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    222

    Re: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You betcha!!
    so you don't think a grueling ten second google search of the internets would reveal any stupid legislation ever introduced by a Republican? Or are you being intentionally silly this morning?

  7. #27
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    so you don't think a grueling ten second google search of the internets would reveal any stupid legislation ever introduced by a Republican? Or are you being intentionally silly this morning?
    If this were Republican legislation, you wouldn't be saying the same ****. It would be more like, "Yeah! Yeah! Those dumbass Neo-Cons! Why do you Republitards hate America?!?".
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #28
    Student TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    10-24-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    222

    Re: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If this were Republican legislation, you wouldn't be saying the same ****. It would be more like, "Yeah! Yeah! Those dumbass Neo-Cons! Why do you Republitards hate America?!?".
    Actually. I wouldn't. I don't refer to people who disagree with my political positions by deragatory names and I don't believe that opposition to my ideas means that someone hates America. Apparently, that is you projecting. Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe there were some grownups engaging in an intelligent discussion. buh-bye.

  9. #29
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    Actually. I wouldn't. I don't refer to people who disagree with my political positions by deragatory names and I don't believe that opposition to my ideas means that someone hates America. Apparently, that is you projecting. Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe there were some grownups engaging in an intelligent discussion. buh-bye.
    Yeah....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

    Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe there were some grownups engaging in an intelligent discussion.
    So much for not being derogatory towards people who disagree with you.
    Last edited by apdst; 07-10-10 at 11:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #30
    Student TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    10-24-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    222

    Re: Democrats Want to Tax Your ATM Withdrawals

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
    What's it called when someone makes a false accusation that has no basis in facts whatsoever? There are people who know me from here and two other forums and I guarantee that not even the people who don't like me can find one single post of mine that refers to the former President as anything other than "Bush" or "President Bush" - likewiise, I do not bastardize the names of Republicans or conservatives. Mostly because I think it waters down the argument and makes you look like a partisan hack. But also because it's stupid. I won't hold my breath waiting for an apology from you. You don't seem mature enough to admit when you are wrong.

    So much for not being derogatory towards people who disagree with you.
    I never said I won't give a good smack down to someone who posts stupid ****. I just won't call them names.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •