Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: President Obama to Make Recess Appointment of CMS Administrator Rationing Expert

  1. #91
    Guru
    BWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    South Coast
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 11:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: President Obama to Make Recess Appointment of CMS Administrator Rationing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    I hope you are being dishonest here otherwise I'll have to write your opinion off. The system of private care is not denying anything unless there is a conflict with the contract, all of that is in writing beforehand, a physician having a waiting list is not even remotely ****ing close to a government board making you wait so they don't have the money to fullfill demand.

    That is a load of asanine crap. Waiting a week is not in the same ballpark as waiting months to years because of funding shortages in a public plan. You have no ground to stand on here.

    No, and the fact that you are hanging on to this worthless talking point shows just how uninformed many people are about the subject.


    AAAAAAND, insert wordy emotionalized irrelevant crap here seems to be the health debate tactic of the day.
    So when your crap is exposed you just declare another's rebuttal as crap and go on about your business...LOL

    At least you didn't throw up that stupid...but...but...I'm a professional...LOL...Adios...
    “We just simply don’t know how to govern” - Rep. Steve Womack (R-AR) a member of the House Budget Committee

  2. #92
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: President Obama to Make Recess Appointment of CMS Administrator Rationing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by BWG View Post
    So when your crap is exposed you just declare another's rebuttal as crap and go on about your business...LOL

    At least you didn't throw up that stupid...but...but...I'm a professional...LOL...Adios...
    Except I explained in painstaking detail why it's garbage, all you are doing is a weak redirect. Oh, and you might want to watch your tone, I'm getting tired of certain people attacking my character when beaten around here, first and final warning.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  3. #93
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Last Seen
    11-05-11 @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5

    Re: President Obama to Make Recess Appointment of CMS Administrator Rationing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    The GOP has been blocking almost every single appointment, why would this one be any different?
    Seems to me that they have blocked 0.

  4. #94
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,807

    Re: President Obama to Make Recess Appointment of CMS Administrator Rationing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Except I explained in painstaking detail why it's garbage, all you are doing is a weak redirect. Oh, and you might want to watch your tone, I'm getting tired of certain people attacking my character when beaten around here, first and final warning.
    In an attempt at constructive criticism, LMR, it's not your character that people are attacking, it's your debating style. You have a tendency to dismiss what people say with what boils down to nothing more than "You're wrong. That's wrong." Sometimes, but not always, you cite "professional knowledge," without posting evidence to back up what you're saying. That's not an argument, nor is it evidence. Then there's this bullying via self-proclaimed authority thing that happens. Look at your recent posts here: "Otherwise I'll have to write off.." and "You might want to watch your tone, I'm getting tired... first and final warning." These sorts of threats don't support your case and they ruin any attempt at honest debate. I'll avoid the Psych101 aspect of it because that's irrelevant. The point is that you should try and avoid this belligerant posting style if real debate is what you're after/
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #95
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: President Obama to Make Recess Appointment of CMS Administrator Rationing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    In an attempt at constructive criticism, LMR, it's not your character that people are attacking, it's your debating style. You have a tendency to dismiss what people say with what boils down to nothing more than "You're wrong. That's wrong." Sometimes, but not always, you cite "professional knowledge," without posting evidence to back up what you're saying. That's not an argument, nor is it evidence. Then there's this bullying via self-proclaimed authority thing that happens. Look at your recent posts here: "Otherwise I'll have to write off.." and "You might want to watch your tone, I'm getting tired... first and final warning." These sorts of threats don't support your case and they ruin any attempt at honest debate. I'll avoid the Psych101 aspect of it because that's irrelevant. The point is that you should try and avoid this belligerant posting style if real debate is what you're after.
    Listen very closely. You already attacked me in another thread, and you attacked my character, even after I was nice to you and tried to include you in the debate. I am sick and tired of people who do not know what they are talking about on this subject injecting bad information, this is a crucial issue. You in fact attacked my character, the person I was addressing attacked my posting style which is why I warned him to stick to the debate. He like many others brought bad information.

    Again, this is about an idiot appointed to a position speaking to rationing even after additional tax increases. Let's get back to it shall we.

    EDIT- if you think establishing credibility is bullying then you have a problem, I am explaining why I know what I know and why your information is bad. If you don't like it find better information.
    Last edited by LaMidRighter; 07-12-10 at 08:45 PM.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  6. #96
    Guru
    BWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    South Coast
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 11:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: President Obama to Make Recess Appointment of CMS Administrator Rationing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Except I explained in painstaking detail why it's garbage, all you are doing is a weak redirect. Oh, and you might want to watch your tone, I'm getting tired of certain people attacking my character when beaten around here, first and final warning.
    Oh?

    YOU SAY Medicare and Medicaid have the highest denials(government)...

    I RESPOND Medicare's highest denials are coded:

    *Claim/service lacks information which is needed for adjudication.

    *Claim not covered by this payer/contractor. You must send the claim to the correct payer/contractor.


    Giving the reason for denial rate - filing error by claimant.

    YOU SAY...the VA has one of the worst satisfaction ratings of any system.

    I RESPOND [the VA]got a satisfaction rating of 85 for inpatient treatment, compared with 77 for private hospitals.

    Complete with link and as a bonus, I throw in the fact that private and Medicare are rated pretty much even, also complete with link.


    YOU SAY In full context it's clear exactly what this guy wants.

    I RESPOND Q: Critics of CER have said that it will lead to the rationing of healthcare.

    A: We can make a sensible social decision and say, “Well, at this
    point, to have access to a particular additional benefit [new drug or medical intervention] is so expensive that our taxpayers have better use for those funds.” We make those decisions all the time. The decision is not whether or not we will ration care — the decision is whether we will ration with our eyes open. And right now, we are doing it blindly.


    The question and WHOLE answer, not just the cropped or extended ration statement. Making the case that he believes CER can have the benefit of saving taxpayers money.

    YOUR RESPONSE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE IS:

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter
    AAAAAAND, insert wordy emotionalized irrelevant crap here seems to be the health debate tactic of the day.
    Finally... I don't really care if you're tired...and as far as my "first and final warning"...ROTFLMFAO...
    “We just simply don’t know how to govern” - Rep. Steve Womack (R-AR) a member of the House Budget Committee

  7. #97
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: President Obama to Make Recess Appointment of CMS Administrator Rationing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by BWG View Post
    Oh?

    YOU SAY Medicare and Medicaid have the highest denials(government)...

    I RESPOND Medicare's highest denials are coded:

    *Claim/service lacks information which is needed for adjudication.

    *Claim not covered by this payer/contractor. You must send the claim to the correct payer/contractor.


    Giving the reason for denial rate - filing error by claimant.

    YOU SAY...the VA has one of the worst satisfaction ratings of any system.

    I RESPOND [the VA]got a satisfaction rating of 85 for inpatient treatment, compared with 77 for private hospitals.

    Complete with link and as a bonus, I throw in the fact that private and Medicare are rated pretty much even, also complete with link.


    YOU SAY In full context it's clear exactly what this guy wants.

    I RESPOND Q: Critics of CER have said that it will lead to the rationing of healthcare.

    A: We can make a sensible social decision and say, “Well, at this
    point, to have access to a particular additional benefit [new drug or medical intervention] is so expensive that our taxpayers have better use for those funds.” We make those decisions all the time. The decision is not whether or not we will ration care — the decision is whether we will ration with our eyes open. And right now, we are doing it blindly.


    The question and WHOLE answer, not just the cropped or extended ration statement. Making the case that he believes CER can have the benefit of saving taxpayers money.

    YOUR RESPONSE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE IS:



    Finally... I don't really care if you're tired...and as far as my "first and final warning"...ROTFLMFAO...
    Ahh, but the denials for the same reasons as private are okay with you, but then you don't extend the courtesy to private companies. Gotcha. Then you really didn't get that right because your source shows the highest denials in the catagory of the government system but that isn't what the point was, it was that overall as a percentage the government programs have the highest denials IN THE INDUSTRY. So you still got that wrong, good try though. The VA system is a singular unit, so of course the highest rated hospitals are going to bring the overall satisfaction rating up, whereas a private hospital gets a single point in the rating. So again you're wrong, but hey you don't care as long as you feel right. Correct? And again, the rationing of care, you ended with emotional arguments with that "we as society" "we are the world" "cumbaya" ****. So realistically keep laughing, you are wrong and that is funny, but the next attack is gonna cost you. But please continue to think you are somehow winning this one.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  8. #98
    Guru
    BWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    South Coast
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 11:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: President Obama to Make Recess Appointment of CMS Administrator Rationing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter
    Ahh, but the denials for the same reasons as private are okay with you, but then you don't extend the courtesy to private companies. Gotcha.
    Didn't say anything about private.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter
    Then you really didn't get that right because your source shows the highest denials in the catagory of the government system but that isn't what the point was, it was that overall as a percentage the government programs have the highest denials IN THE INDUSTRY. So you still got that wrong, good try though.
    I didn't give a source.

    I didn't say that the government program didn't have high denial rates. I DID give reason why so many claims are rejected. CLAIMANT ERROR!!!!! I was right on that...LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter
    The VA system is a singular unit, so of course the highest rated hospitals are going to bring the overall satisfaction rating up, whereas a private hospital gets a single point in the rating.
    YOU made the statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter
    ...and the VA has one of the worst satisfaction ratings of any system.
    I countered it. YOU pitted the VA system against ANY system. If you want to set parameters after the fact don't make a generic accusation in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter
    So again you're wrong, but hey you don't care as long as you feel right. Correct?
    I opposed your 'say so' with a factual poll, so I'd say you don't have a clue as to what I 'care' or 'feel'.


    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter
    And again, the rationing of care, you ended with emotional arguments with that "we as society" "we are the world" "cumbaya" ****.
    So you take my statement - "Isn't that what we're after, lowering medical costs?" - and turn it into the jibber-jabber above. No wonder you're so confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter
    So realistically keep laughing, you are wrong and that is funny, but the next attack is gonna cost you.
    This statement confirms what was already obvious, that you believe you're right because 'I say so'.

    LOL...What attack??? And just what is it gonna cost me????...

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter
    But please continue to think you are somehow winning this one.
    I think I'll be just fine in spite of your self-proclaimed victory...
    Last edited by BWG; 07-13-10 at 01:43 PM.
    “We just simply don’t know how to govern” - Rep. Steve Womack (R-AR) a member of the House Budget Committee

  9. #99
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: President Obama to Make Recess Appointment of CMS Administrator Rationing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by BWG View Post
    Didn't say anything about private.
    Ah, so when you get on the UHC bandwagon you aren't attacking the private model?


    I didn't say that the government program didn't have high denial rates. I DID give reason why so many claims are rejected. CLAIMANT ERROR!!!!! I was right on that...LOL
    Actually, no you weren't. Many claims are in fact due to error on the part of claimant, but most are in fact clerical and budgetary. But thanks for playing.


    YOU made the statement:

    I countered it. YOU pitted the VA system against ANY system. If you want to set parameters after the fact don't make a generic accusation in the first place.
    Whatever you've gotta tell yourself pal.

    I opposed your 'say so' with a factual poll, so I'd say you don't have a clue as to what I 'care' or 'feel'.
    Your attitude told me everything I needed to know, as well as your cock sure attitude and attacks. You debate like a true government sycophant. Thanks for playing.


    So you take my statement - "Isn't that what we're after, lowering medical costs?" - and turn it into the jibber-jabber above. No wonder you're so confused.


    This statement confirms what was already obvious, that you believe you're right because 'I say so'.

    LOL...What attack??? And just what is it gonna cost me????...


    I think I'll be just fine in spite of your self-proclaimed victory...
    I just skipped the rest, I'm just going to do myself a favor and put you on ignore since you obviously don't want anything more than an ego stroke. Have a nice life.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •