Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 315

Thread: Glenn Beck launches online University

  1. #121
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Glenn Beck launches online University

    I challenge the Liberals and Others who call names and claim What Glenn says is propaganda to come up with specific items where he got it wrong, and not use the Alensky

    I was impressed when Beck joined me in his realization that Obama was a Socialist/Marxist and he continues to get it right on target pointing out two things Liberals can't deal with, FACTS & the TRUTH.

    It is beyond the ability of Leftists to deal in reality.

  2. #122
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Glenn Beck launches online University

    Pbrauer already made a thread where Beck used what the President said edited it to look like the President said something else. In fact he linked it a few posts ago.

  3. #123
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Glenn Beck launches online University

    Quote Originally Posted by PubliusInfinitu View Post
    Now this would have been a MARVELOUS opportunity for the member to have presented an intellectually sound, logically valid argument which demonstrates precisely HOW any of Beck's arguments represent revisionism.

    Naturally, as a Progressive and self proclaimed 'liberal'... while implying that such is a fact, they're HELPLESS to actually offer any evidence of such, let alone an actual argument.

    Deceit and fraud... It's who and what they are.
    actually, glen beck perpetrates fraud on his listeners every day he is on the air. got vicks?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  4. #124
    Advisor LimeLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    01-15-12 @ 02:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    343

    Re: Glenn Beck launches online University

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    actually, glen beck perpetrates fraud on his listeners every day he is on the air. got vicks?
    I think he tends to open up his program with a good point or question. His answers is what he completely blows out of proportion. WAY out of proportion.

  5. #125
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Glenn Beck launches online University

    Quote Originally Posted by LimeLight View Post
    I think he tends to open up his program with a good point or question. His answers is what he completely blows out of proportion. WAY out of proportion.
    okay, i can go with that. however, he doesn't just blow things out of proportion, he eviscerates common sense.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #126
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Glenn Beck launches online University

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    I challenge the Liberals and Others who call names and claim What Glenn says is propaganda to come up with specific items where he got it wrong, and not use the Alensky

    I was impressed when Beck joined me in his realization that Obama was a Socialist/Marxist and he continues to get it right on target pointing out two things Liberals can't deal with, FACTS & the TRUTH.

    It is beyond the ability of Leftists to deal in reality.
    Apparently you two wouldn't know a Socialist/Marxist if it bit you in the butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  7. #127
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,274
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Glenn Beck launches online University

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    I challenge the Liberals and Others who call names and claim What Glenn says is propaganda to come up with specific items where he got it wrong, and not use the Alensky

    I was impressed when Beck joined me in his realization that Obama was a Socialist/Marxist and he continues to get it right on target pointing out two things Liberals can't deal with, FACTS & the TRUTH.

    It is beyond the ability of Leftists to deal in reality.
    I <3 FACTS AND THE TRUTH.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-m...post1058839876

    Glenn Beck, not so much.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 10:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    143

    Re: Glenn Beck launches online University

    Quote Originally Posted by LimeLight View Post
    If you wish to learn about political parties and ideals, I believe there is a post on these forums to do so. I don't need any type of reasonable and sound counter argument to tell you a libertarian is not a liberal.
    Ahh... Indeed. And What Progressive does?

    Ya see how that works friends? And this has been a longstanding trend... Progressives don't NEED AN ARGUMENT. They don't NEED SOUND REASONING resting on a valid logical construct. No no... All the Progressive needs is the self assurance that validity and truth rest somewhere in the middle-way... They're in the middle, so... it's axiomatic.
    And therein lies the amazing convenience of hysterical populism. No thinkin' necessary... just latch onto the compromise between right and wrong and PRESTO!

    Ya automatically feel better about being wrong... I mean after it's the 3rd WAY~ Ya mixed in HALF RIGHT, so how bad can it be?

    If you wish to truly distinguish the difference I suggest visiting that thread. Further argument with you is not 'reasonable' to me.
    Indeed... that would be the comfort of one's delusion, intrinsic in owning the inferior position. Such usually begins by projecting that the superior position is simply not reasonable. Which of course is IRRESISTABLE where the rules axiomatically reject any need for logically valid, intellectually sound reasoning.

    By default, using your irrational claims, I choose to not argue with someone of your magnitude.
    ROFL... My claims are irrational? Which claims are those Sis? The claim which challenges your self-assigned title as "Libertarian"? Huh... I thought it fairly spot on, given you're a self-professed "Moderate" in your account shingle.... Moderates are the embodiment of the Progressive, Scout. That you feel you need to lean on the right side of that yellow line is a good sign; you at least seem to have some discernible sign of conscience. But at the end of the day, knowing you're wrong only adds to the severity of one's punishment, where one continues to walk down the leftist path and it manifest itself into Anti-American action.


    Doing so will most likely result in throwing this thread completely off-topic.
    The topic is Glenn Beck and his re-educating of the American Public; a tactic which he's chosen as a means to replace the misinformation, disinformation and raw revisionism employed by the Ideological Left as a means to subvert America; as a means to dislodge from America the immutable Principles intrinsic in the cornerstone of her foundation... I'm simply pointing out that those who disagree with Beck, do so because they (you) are part and parcel of that foreign ideology... I've merely asked you to produce a valid stated basis for your disagreement with Beck; to which you've responded by denying you're a Progressive and demanding that you've no 'NEED TO HAVE A SOUND ARGUMENT'... which I pointed out was incontrovertible evidence of a progressive, demonstrating that such is precisely what ya are.

    I'd say we're centered on the issue. So don't sweat it.

  9. #129
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Glenn Beck launches online University

    I think Publius is doing us a great service in this thread in that he is illustrating the type of rhetoric that Beck uses. Good job Publius

  10. #130
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,741

    Re: Glenn Beck launches online University

    Those damned schools are INDOCTRINATING our CHILDREN!
    Sign up for Beck-U!
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •